OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

[quote name='chibi-master' date='08 October 2010 - 08:11 PM' timestamp='1286593892' post='701005']
Uhm... No. Think like so: A gaggle of 50+ women. All have short, blonde hair of the same shade and all of them have a body build like a pear.
[/quote]
[IMG]http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n72/Aceburner85/LolFinster.png[/IMG]

[quote name='chibi-master' date='07 October 2010 - 11:26 PM' timestamp='1286486760' post='700968']
[color="#4169E1"][font="Tahoma"][size="5"]HAPPY BOO'S BIRTHDAY DAY~!!![/size][/font][/color]
[/quote]

[b]LATE CONGRATULATIONS, BOO!!![/b]

[quote name='Mrs. Maul' date='09 October 2010 - 07:58 AM' timestamp='1286603923' post='701008']
[color="#4169E1"][font="Arial Narrow"][size="2"]Our anniversary is in 4 days WHOA.[/size][/font][/color]
[/quote]

[b]AND EARLY CONGRATULATIONS FOR YOU, MAUL!!![/b]

[quote name='chibi-master' date='11 October 2010 - 01:08 PM' timestamp='1286795299' post='701042']
Except I have to spend my extra day working on a group project for school... :whatever:
[/quote]

[b]Not fun. D: What's the project?[/b]

[quote name='Anomaly' date='11 October 2010 - 07:05 PM' timestamp='1286816748' post='701044']
[font="Garamond"]Happy Canadian!Thanksgiving, everyone! :3 [/font]
[/quote]

[b]Yay another reason to celebrate! :3 Happy Canadian Thanksgiving to you too!

Although the last thing I want to think about is food right now. :( I'm feeling a bit sick and my brain is working against me. She thinks it's funny when I throw up so she's making me think of all kinds of yucky stuff. :wacko:

I'm going to go lay down now. :pout: [/b]

[quote name='CaNz' date='09 October 2010 - 12:53 PM' timestamp='1286643208' post='701014']
Im more surprised you even come up here any more.... if i had a girlfriend i think otakuboards time would be the first i cut.
[/quote]

[color="#4169E1"][font="Book Antiqua"][size="2"]Well, I mean we met on here :P

But really though.[/size][/font][/color]

[quote name='Lilt' date='11 October 2010 - 01:40 PM' timestamp='1286829656' post='701047']
[b]I'm feeling a bit sick and my brain is working against me. She thinks it's funny when I throw up so she's making me think of all kinds of yucky stuff. :wacko:

I'm going to go lay down now. :pout: [/b]
[/quote]
are you saying "she as in your brain? i have never heard of anyone refering to the gender of a brain before... but if Lilt does it it must be cool.
anyways my brain is working as well as it ever does, and he is telling me you should rest up!

[quote name='Mrs. Maul' date='11 October 2010 - 02:18 PM' timestamp='1286831929' post='701049'][color="#4169e1"][font="Book Antiqua"][size="2"]
But really though.[/size][/font][/color]
[/quote]
not entirely... but i am sure i wouldn't go on every day like i have been doing!

[quote name='CaNz' date='11 October 2010 - 08:38 PM' timestamp='1286843891' post='701051']i have never heard of anyone refering to the gender of a brain before... but if Lilt does it it must be cool.
[/quote]
My brain is a hermaphrodite.

I hate homework with the passion of a serial killer stalking their next victim.

[font="Comic Sans MS"]My brain is thinking about women an awful lot. It's either male or a lesbian, I guess.

Oh, and the level of hatred a serial killer has for their victims varies. Some of them just like the thrill of murder more than they dislike their victims.[/font] Edited by The Professor

[font="Garamond"]So, I'm seriously considering taking Kickboxing at the community center. 40 bucks a month for twice a week isn't half bad in my opinion. Practically a steal. I just hope I haven't lost all my flexibility.[/font]

[quote name='The Professor' date='12 October 2010 - 06:17 AM' timestamp='1286878659' post='701059']
[font="Comic Sans MS"]
Oh, and the level of hatred a serial killer has for their victims varies. Some of them just like the thrill of murder more than they dislike their victims.[/font]
[/quote]
Ah, but I never said anything about hatred between the serial killer. I said that [i][b]I[/b][/i] hated homework with the [i][b]passion[/b][/i] of a serial killer. Now, passion could be argued, I guess, but for the most part, there are some deep feelings swimming around that general example.

We were running the mile in gym class today and I forgot my gym clothes. I challenged the gym teacher in order to avoid detention. He said that if I sprinted the mile even though I was unprepared, he would not give me detention or even mark me off for not having the proper gym attire. I sprinted that mile in a long-sleeve blouse, jeans, Mary Jane shoes and a looooong scarf. Heck yeah. The coach for the track team was doubled over and laughing. He told me, "People have run the mile in heels before, but you're the first I've seen to run it with a scarf!" I can do anything while wearing a scarf.

[quote name='James' date='12 October 2010 - 04:41 PM' timestamp='1286926909' post='701063']
[font="Palatino Linotype"]This is a random question, but do we have any Otakuites who live around the San Fransisco bay area? I'm doing a little research.[/font]
[/quote]
dang, if you asked the question either 4 or 16 years ago I could have replied yes.

My passion for my hometown of San Fransisco has never faded though, like that of a serial killers. Edited by CaNz

[quote name='AvalonAngel' date='12 October 2010 - 05:26 PM' timestamp='1286918791' post='701061']
[font="Garamond"]So, I'm seriously considering taking Kickboxing at the community center. 40 bucks a month for twice a week isn't half bad in my opinion. Practically a steal. I just hope I haven't lost all my flexibility.[/font]
[/quote]

all my muscle injuries happened because I didn't stretch properly XP

[quote name='chibi-master' date='17 October 2010 - 07:02 PM' timestamp='1287356549' post='701112']
Guess what?! NEW LAPTOP. Oh, yesss... After many years, I now have a non-broken laptop!
[/quote]

Now I just need to get me a laptop along with a router and I'm good to go. No more waiting hours for people to get off the computer.... That's what I'd like to happen anyway.

I only see Allamorph pop up when I say something he feels the need to criticize. d:

so i went to church with my grandpa yesterday. whenever he finds a new church he gets a bit excited and asks m e to go.
I am not the religious type, b ut if it makes my grandpa happy to believe my soul is safer... i will do it.