OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

[quote name='CaNz' date='01 November 2010 - 04:37 AM' timestamp='1288600673' post='701452']
(and your welcome sis, you know the noogies i give are laced with love)
[/quote]
As well as some EPIC PAIN.

[quote name='Allamorph' date='01 November 2010 - 09:11 PM' timestamp='1288660279' post='701463']
[FONT=Calibri]Help me.[/FONT]
[/quote]
Sorry, but no. This right of passage must be done alone.

[quote name='Allamorph' date='01 November 2010 - 09:11 PM' timestamp='1288660279' post='701463']
[FONT=Calibri] I watched the entire first season of Rozen Maiden yesterday and halfway enjoyed it, and right now I am worried about mischaracterising people in the [i]Pokémon universe[/i].

@ @[/FONT]
[/quote]
Don't believe in yourself! Believe in me, who believes in you! :sly:

Overused yet awesome meme is overused yet awesome.

[quote name='chibi-master' date='31 October 2010 - 07:04 PM' timestamp='1288544689' post='701424']
[i][b][color="#FF8C00"][size="5"][font="Century Gothic"]HAPPY HALLOWEEN, EVERYBODY~![/font][/size][/color][/b][/i]

I got a rock. -_-
[/quote]

[b]Wow, you too? :blink:

Anyways, I know I'm late but Happy Halloween everyone! I hope everyone had fun. :biggrin:

I played a fighting game with one of my cousins. It was Frankenstein VS The Mummy. I didn't even know a game like that existed. :wacko: [/b]

[quote name='The Professor' date='02 November 2010 - 12:05 AM' timestamp='1288670752' post='701465']
[font="Comic Sans MS"]That's preposterous. You can't overuse something that never gets old.[/font]
[/quote]
Whoa. That... That blew my mind. Nicely done! @_@

I'm sore and tired and I wish it was Friday already.

[quote name='Anomaly' date='03 November 2010 - 01:15 AM' timestamp='1288761345' post='701487']
[font="Garamond"]note to self: do not self-diagnose via wikipedia because of one possibility a doctor gave you for why stuff is a a little off kilter.
YOU WILL DRIVE YOURSELF INSANE.[/font]
[/quote]
I thought that was common knowledge. Wikipedia is a jerk when it comes to illness and making you believe you have one.

GAH. I just found out today that I have a huge science project due tomorrow! :pout:

[quote name='Allamorph' date='01 November 2010 - 06:11 PM' timestamp='1288660279' post='701463']
[font="Calibri"]Help me. I watched the entire first season of Rozen Maiden yesterday and halfway enjoyed it, and right now I am worried about mischaracterising people in the [i]Pokémon universe[/i].

@ @[/font]
[/quote]
[font="Century Gothic"][color="#000000"][i]*gives you a bat to hit yourself in the head with*[/i]

Not sure if it will do the trick or not though. XD[/color][/font]

[quote name='chibi-master' date='04 November 2010 - 04:39 AM' timestamp='1288870797' post='701525']
How great?
[/quote]
well growing up in the Oakland area with my dad, he really didn't teach me how to play catch or ride a bike... but he did teach me that a bat is a handy thing to have, sometimes with examples.

also congrats on the science project. I always just wait till the last minute then scrape by on the minimum requirements. whats it about?

[font="Comic Sans MS"]Someone stole my mother's credit card info and used it to buy two shiny new Samsung Galaxy S smartphones. The weird thing is that said phones arrived at our address.

Something tells me the perp isn't exactly the sharpest tack in the henhouse.[/font] Edited by The Professor

[quote name='The Professor' date='05 November 2010 - 01:19 AM' timestamp='1288934381' post='701536']
[font="Comic Sans MS"]Someone stole my mother's credit card info and used it to buy two shiny new Samsung Galaxy S smartphones. The weird thing is that said phones arrived at our address.

Something tells me the perp isn't exactly the sharpest tack in the henhouse.[/font]
[/quote]

Yeah, that happened to my sister a little while back. Someone stole my sisters credit card info, bought some of that weight loss stuff (nutri-system or something like that), and used my name. The stuff was also sent to our house. (idiots were bound to be found out since we were living under the same roof) Go figure. But the person was caught.

Feels like it's been forever since I've posted in this thread.

[quote name='The Professor' date='05 November 2010 - 05:19 AM' timestamp='1288934381' post='701536']

Something tells me the perp isn't exactly the sharpest tack in the henhouse.[/font]
[/quote]

Haha reminds me of the time little kids used to call up the Henleys Warehouse to buy stuff. They didn't 'know the name on the card' and would hang up, call back obviously with the card and say their mother's name and hang up again when we asked to speak to the cardholder. Then he phoned back a third time and put on a rubbish woman's voice - this time I hung up on him.

Oh, and one time our old tenant accidently got his new mobile delivered to his old address (ours). My girlfriend didn't tell me about this, signed for this AMAZING new phone... and wrapped it up in Christmas wrap. I was so pleased with this awesome new phone until the old tenant turned up and asked if someone had delivered the name and model of this beautiful lovely phone. I was not impressed that I had to give it him back....

[quote name='The Professor' date='05 November 2010 - 01:19 AM' timestamp='1288934381' post='701536']

[/quote]
Wow. Just wow.

[quote name='CaNz' date='05 November 2010 - 02:38 AM' timestamp='1288939106' post='701540']
far better then the ones like my little sis who get away with it!
[/quote]
Those amateurs insult my work, they do!

I got some shots today and now I can't use my arms... :pout:

[quote name='Selene Shri' date='05 November 2010 - 07:26 PM' timestamp='1289003180' post='701550']
[font="Century Gothic"]LIES!

I mean you're typing and posting. That requires arms. XD[/font]
[/quote]

[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]She could be using her face for all you know. :whatever: Or her feet or something. [/font][/color]

[quote name='Sangome' date='05 November 2010 - 06:08 PM' timestamp='1289005719' post='701552']
[color="#9932cc"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]She could be using her face for all you know. :whatever: Or her feet or something. [/font][/color]
[/quote]

i asm, tyope4ingh weitgh m,y nnoser aNDS IO DOPN'T TYHINJK ITR WPORKS/.

[quote name='CaNz' date='05 November 2010 - 10:44 PM' timestamp='1289011485' post='701553']
i asm, tyope4ingh weitgh m,y nnoser aNDS IO DOPN'T TYHINJK ITR WPORKS/.
[/quote]
i am typing with my nose as well, and though i can not reach the shift key, iam in fact doing a decent job of it.

And yes, yesterday was with my feet, but my arms are somewhat better now.

show off!
I might have been able to do that too if i corrected my errors, but what would be the fun in that?

I think i have finally completely inverted my schedule. I will p'rolly go to sleep soon (at around 10am here in CA) and i will go into a comma until 6pm or so.
if school and work allowed this behavior i would do this all the time.

[quote name='Lady Shy' date='06 November 2010 - 04:20 PM' timestamp='1289060457' post='701559']
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v483/steffenme1/Eurosport/05e2120dc4.jpg[/IMG]

I'm appalled.
[/quote]

That's Pikachu's belly button.

Don't ruin it.