OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

[quote name='Lyndy' date='13 November 2010 - 02:59 PM' timestamp='1289678399' post='701815']
Okay, so I totally remembered something that happened at my Wal-Mart. :V
A couple of guys were talking about how they chased each other using those motorized wheelchairs provided by the store. xD
[/quote]
SUCH TOMFOOLERY WILL NOT BE CONDONED!!! D^:<

[font="'Book Antiqua"]I would just like to say that boys who are too bloody flaky to confirm plans annoy the crap out of me. [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/public/style_emoticons/default/annoyed.gif[/img]I wouldn't put up with it from any of my other friends, so why should I put up with it from you? [/font]

[quote name='The Professor' date='13 November 2010 - 09:07 PM' timestamp='1289682420' post='701817']
[font="Comic Sans MS"]Cannibal.[/font]
[/quote]

All our little family enjoy a Chinese treat now and again. The dogs in particular have a taste for ankles - that's why they call them 'ankle biters'.

[color=deeppink]My insomnia is getting stupid. For some reason last night, the time I usually fall asleep at night shifted by about 3 hours, and not in the good way. Then, maybe about an hour, hour and a half later, I woke up. It took me a while to even realise I had fallen asleep.

Then, after another hour and a half or two hours later, I fall asleep again, only to wake up after a half hour. This kept happening, and that's how I was able to get out of bed at twelve-thirty and still only get four hours of sleep.[/color]

[quote name='Vicky' date='14 November 2010 - 03:57 AM' timestamp='1289732226' post='701831']
All our little family enjoy a Chinese treat now and again. The dogs in particular have a taste for ankles - that's why they call them 'ankle biters'.
[/quote]
[font="Century Gothic"]One of my cats must be a cannibal then since he likes to wrap himself around your ankle and chew on it if you let him. XD[/font]

[quote name='Selene Shri' date='14 November 2010 - 02:28 PM' timestamp='1289762895' post='701839']
[font="Century Gothic"]One of my cats must be a cannibal then since he likes to wrap himself around your ankle and chew on it if you let him. XD[/font]
[/quote]
He would only be a cannibal if he did so to other cats. Doing that to people is just being rude.

[quote name='The Professor' date='14 November 2010 - 01:25 PM' timestamp='1289769922' post='701842']
[font="Comic Sans MS"]I found Katamari Damacy at Gamestop.
Today is a good day.[/font]
[/quote]
so thats how you roll....

bwaaaahahahaahaaha

[quote name='CaNz' date='14 November 2010 - 10:20 PM' timestamp='1289791226' post='701849']
awww! you're no... pun! :wow:
[/quote]
I will haunt you in your nightmares, bro.

GAH. This english assignment is ridiculous and a pain in the rear! After this, I have to finish AP Psych and AP World work. THIS IS WHY I DON'T LIKE BEING SICK.

[font="Comic Sans MS"]Well, CaNz, those puns weren't quite good enough for an official CSI: Miami "YEEEAAAAAAH", but I'm willing to grant you an honorary Phineas & Ferb parody one.

[center][media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwGlL3hxaCY[/media][/center]

(Skip to 6 seconds, apparently the coding for that doesn't work for embedding.[/font] Edited by The Professor

[quote]I'll bite. What did you need to call the cops so many times for? :blink:

STUPENDOUS DAY, EVERYBODY! [/quote]

There was a party the last two nights this weekend. Each night there were people *Bleeping* in my front yard. Seriously, people that is nasty! It was funny when cops came cause they didn't believe what was going on. Until, they saw it for themselves. They actually didn't know what to do. I have no idea what they were drinking and smoking but it must have been some good stuff. I actually had to hose down the rocks this morning cause of the stuff that was left over. Edited by Cat

[quote name='Cat' date='15 November 2010 - 03:52 PM' timestamp='1289857920' post='701860']
There was a party the last two nights this weekend. Each night there were people *Bleeping* in my front yard. Seriously, people that is nasty! It was funny when cops came cause they didn't believe what was going on. Until, they saw it for themselves. They actually didn't know what to do. I have no idea what they were drinking and smoking but it must have been some good stuff. I actually had to hose down the rocks this morning cause of the stuff that was left over.
[/quote]

Now that...is something I have not heard before...
And believe me, I have heard plenty of...odd things. e_e

[quote name='Lyndy' date='15 November 2010 - 03:08 PM' timestamp='1289858938' post='701862']
Now that...is something I have not heard before...
And believe me, I have heard plenty of...odd things. e_e
[/quote]

Yep, worst part was my cats had been watching it. I never knew my cats were so perverted. Edited by Cat

[quote name='The Professor' date='15 November 2010 - 04:51 PM' timestamp='1289857904' post='701859']
[font="Comic Sans MS"]SHE'S AT IT AGAAAAAIIIIIIIINNNN!!!!![/font]
[/quote]
I sure am!

[quote name='Cat' date='15 November 2010 - 04:52 PM' timestamp='1289857920' post='701860']
There was a party the last two nights this weekend. Each night there were people *Bleeping* in my front yard. Seriously, people that is nasty! It was funny when cops came cause they didn't believe what was going on. Until, they saw it for themselves. They actually didn't know what to do. I have no idea what they were drinking and smoking but it must have been some good stuff. I actually had to hose down the rocks this morning cause of the stuff that was left over.
[/quote]
Huh. Just...WHY?! What mind-crushing substance would convince a stranger to use your lawn for something like that?!

[quote name='The Professor' date='15 November 2010 - 07:57 PM' timestamp='1289869033' post='701866']
[font="Comic Sans MS"]Personally, I suggest turning the hose on the people getting freaky on your front lawn rather than on their traces.

Hey, it works with dogs.[/font]
[/quote]
Agreed. So very, very, very agreed.