OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

[quote name='Allamorph' date='17 November 2010 - 04:04 PM' timestamp='1290031488' post='701904']
[FONT=Calibri]It's 'Rag On Lyndy' Time! :wacko:[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri]You're listening to the wrong stations.[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri]...you should have then gone into several of the ones you [i]do[/i] like 'cause my gosh he was just trying to make conversation is it so hard to oblige?

Plus then you might get to introduce someone new to an artist you love.[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri]As opposed to a mouthful . . . in a shoe?

And if it's the only thing on television then I dunno maybe [i]turn off the damned television[/i].[/FONT]
[/quote]

Oh joy for people "ragging" on me. -_-
I don't know how to make the multi-quote thing, so this will just have to do. .-.
I seriously don't know of any artists besides the famous ones like Van Gogh and Da Vinci and they aren't my favorites. But he did mention to me an artist that [i]he[/i] liked. So...woo~?
As for the mouthful thing. I like to be specific. My friend gets mad at me when I am too specific. >>;
And as for the TV, I always have it on because when it is off, my house is too quiet for my liking. And I always like to watch 10 minutes of [i]something[/i] right when I get home from school (bad habit). lol
Oh, and for my English project, we ended up going with Last of the Wilds. Thanks for the help.

[quote name='The Professor' date='17 November 2010 - 09:10 PM' timestamp='1290028252' post='701899']
[font="Comic Sans MS"]Would you guys quit making fun of my bro Justin? He's totally cool, we're gonna go on a Taco Bell run later.[/font]
[/quote]

Sounds like you two have a pretty tight relationship. I can only think of Justin's next hit.

"Acey Acey ooooooooooooh, thought you'd always be mine."

BROMANCE, mhmmm.

>___>

(Sorry, I'm avoiding my poetry essay. Seamus Heaney simply [i]does not[/i] and [i]cannot[/i] be compared to Eliot or Dylan Thomas. Seamus is just not with it, really, is he?) Edited by Vicky

Nooooo. The contemporary poet. Extremely contemporary, I was exposed to him all through High School. He's in the 'his face makes me sick' group with Justin Bieber.

I know I should have more respect for poets, but seriously. You just don't find the quality these days a lot of the time, do you 'Morph?

And T.S. Eliot is dead. He needs to come back and show 'em what's it truly meant to be like. Right right?

[quote name='Allamorph' date='18 November 2010 - 12:02 AM' timestamp='1290038562' post='701909']
[FONT=Calibri]I'm pretty sure I'd shoot T.S. Eliot in the face regardless. Zombie[color=red]s[/color] are zombies, great contributions to mankind's intellectual and creative history or not.[/FONT]
[/quote]

Now don't be like that.

He lives in his work I suppose - I just wish he'd critically biatch-slap some contemporary poets in the face with a critical essay or two.

(Sorry about the red by the way - chance of a lifetime?)

OHAI THERE.

I'm avoiding the completion of my necessary AP World work... Bleh.

My AP World teacher is kind of rude and intimidating... However, I do find it amusing that he dismisses us at the end of every class by shouting, "Well?! What do you want?! Get out of my room!" When I told him that I grew up in a daycare in the relatively poorer part of El Paso, he started calling me a guttersnipe. Huh.

As for the AcexBieber pairing, I'll check with some pals and probably have the first chapter up on fanfiction.net by tomorrow night. :P

[quote name='Allamorph' date='17 November 2010 - 08:07 PM' timestamp='1290053251' post='701917']
[font="Calibri"]Wait. You're [i]apologi[color="#ff0000"]z[/color]ing?[/i][/font]
[/quote]
I probably would too. I wonder what skeletons you would pull out if it was me.... scary!

[quote name='Allamorph' date='18 November 2010 - 04:07 AM' timestamp='1290053251' post='701917']
[FONT=Calibri]Wait. You're [i]apologising?[/i][/FONT]
[/quote]

[quote name='CaNz' date='18 November 2010 - 06:38 AM' timestamp='1290062322' post='701920']

I probably would too. I wonder what skeletons you would pull out if it was me.... scary!
[/quote]

Nope, that's how it should be. Well, it's all about prespective, really ;D.

[quote name='The Professor' date='18 November 2010 - 01:35 AM' timestamp='1290072946' post='701928'][font="Comic Sans MS"]. Do you like the flag bandannas or are they too much?[/font]
[/quote]
is this a real question? as far as I am concerned you aren't even American if you don't have a flag on your head!

[quote name='Vicky' date='18 November 2010 - 03:03 AM' timestamp='1290078221' post='701929']
Nope, that's how it should be. Well, it's all about p[color="#ff0000"]er[/color]spective, really ;D.
[/quote]
oh... was this this trolling? ...very sneaky you guys! x_x Edited by CaNz

haha, I don't want to start a new thing!
of course it seems like every time I make a stupid mistake it gets quoted... which i think is far worse!
and besides that I don't even use proper grammar half the time, so the biggest joke was me correcting anyone in the first place!

[font="Franklin Gothic Medium"]I popped on my WoW account yesterday after a full year. To put this in perspective it was patch, as I recall, 3.2.2 and now it is patch 4.0.3.
I am highly undergeared, spells and abilities are completely different, and I feel like I bought my character off eBay.
I am kinda excited for the expansion for my 60 though (aside from losing Zul'Gurub). :][/font] Edited by Yukazi

[color="#0000FF"][font="Comic Sans MS"]Ya know, I've noticed that the boards have slowed down considerably since school started, I'm not used to it with me having graduated in 06.

On a side note Chibi, Fanfiction.net is one of my favorite sites. lol. I've actually posted a few stories on there my self. Good to know I'm not the only one who visits there. XP[/font][/color]

[quote name='CaNz']
[quote name='Vicky']Nope, that's how it should be. Well, it's all about p[color="#ff0000"]er[/color]spective, really ;D.[/quote]
oh... was this this trolling? ...very sneaky you guys! x_x[/quote]
[FONT=Calibri]You are not allowed to play this game.[/FONT]

I get to edit 4-5 hours of video into a 5 minute video with only a little bit of bloopers in it for my English project...
How fun....And most of the video is of bloopers and I have to scan through all the videos just to find the actual scenes for my project. ._.
And the quality of the video is horrible, you can barely hear the audio and I have only tonight to edit the video. -_-
Wish me luck, I guess, so that I won't fail at editing this video.
Annnndddddd I got a 90 on my English test and I suck at English. =D And a 35/36 for my Calculus quiz. =P

[quote name='Knuckles' Girl' date='18 November 2010 - 03:42 PM' timestamp='1290112971' post='701937']
[color="#0000FF"][font="Comic Sans MS"]On a side note Chibi, Fanfiction.net is one of my favorite sites. lol. I've actually posted a few stories on there my self. Good to know I'm not the only one who visits there. XP[/font][/color]
[/quote]
I go there mainly to bother my friends and whatnot.

[quote name='Allamorph' date='18 November 2010 - 04:36 PM' timestamp='1290116165' post='701939']
[FONT=Calibri]You are not allowed to play this game.[/FONT]
[/quote]
Awww, just let him! Games are fun and he actually did a pretty good job for his first time playing!

[quote name='Knuckles' Girl' date='18 November 2010 - 03:42 PM' timestamp='1290112971' post='701937']
[color="#0000FF"][font="Comic Sans MS"]Ya know, I've noticed that the boards have slowed down considerably since school started, I'm not used to it with me having graduated in 06.
[/font][/color][/quote]
I've hardly been posting as much because this is pretty much my final quarter (now final few days) and I've been trying to focus on my final project even though I procrastinated a lot along with playing this yu-gi-oh game for the DS (it's the only thing I have to take away the stress that's been building up over the past month and some change). Final Exam is next Monday, Tuesday (final project for sustainable design is also due) and then a final project (along with presentation) is due the monday following this monday coming up, so I've been quite the busy-bee. I'll just be happy when all of this is finally over. I still tried to post at least once or twice here but sometimes that just don't happen.