OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

[quote name='chibi-master' date='18 November 2010 - 06:10 PM' timestamp='1290132610' post='701948']
WHAT. Wait, why am I a goldfish? :blink:
[/quote]
[font="Comic Sans MS"]To save the Digital World, of course. Why else?

So they're making a Twilight ripoff out of the story of Little Red Riding Hood.

[u][b][size="7"]WHAT.[/size][/b][/u][/font]

[quote name='The Professor' date='19 November 2010 - 12:17 AM' timestamp='1290147469' post='701951']
[font="Comic Sans MS"]So they're making a Twilight ripoff out of the story of Little Red Riding Hood.

[u][b][size="7"]WHAT.[/size][/b][/u][/font]
[/quote]

[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]Elaborate.[/font][/color]

[quote name='The Professor' date='19 November 2010 - 01:49 AM' timestamp='1290149396' post='701953']
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PM8V3cHdSC4[/media]

[font="Comic Sans MS"]I feel dirty just knowing this exists.[/font]
[/quote]
Well, it's from the director of Twilight... Ugh... *shiver* My pure young mind is ruined! :(

[quote name='chibi-master' date='19 November 2010 - 03:11 AM' timestamp='1290165076' post='701954']
My pure young mind is ruined!
[/quote]
ppssssshhh

as much as I like having clean clothes, I hate doing laundry. I know this for a fact because once again i am down to the very last clean shirt I own.
The odd part is that laundry is so simple to do, yet it takes an ultimatum before i even consider it.

dang it... i still have to do that laundry...

[quote name='CaNz' date='19 November 2010 - 04:01 PM' timestamp='1290182473' post='701957']
ppssssshhh

as much as I like having clean clothes, I hate doing laundry. I know this for a fact because once again i am down to the very last clean shirt I own.
The odd part is that laundry is so simple to do, yet it takes an ultimatum before i even consider it.

dang it... i still have to do that laundry...
[/quote]

I don't understand why people hate laundry....

I was, and still am, the nicest smelling person in my group. Even if I can't wash a jacket or pair of jeans because they'll fall a part and are kept together by studs etc. I still scrub the muck off and spray 'em with smelly stuff.

I pretend I'm looking at the floor and scratching my head in public just so I can smell my armpits, in case I stink. I hate being smelly, but I don't mind smelly friends, just as long as everyone is aware I DON'T STINK. It's not about the cleaning, it's about the stink. I may be contradicting myself and my beliefs but I will not stink or have stains.

In fact I'm going to go and wash my khaki military coat again. It's only just been washed but it just doesn't have that [i]orange[/i] smell I like from the washing powder.

[FONT=Calibri]I think it's a thing with guys. As long as we have something clean to wear we're okay. I tend to do laundry about once every two weeks, although I generally start [i]needing[/i] to do it after ten days.

And I never re-wear a shirt until it's been through the wash.

I [i]am[/i] starting to get to about a DefCon 2 with the mess in my room, though. < <;; I should take care of that this weekend....[/FONT]

[quote name='Vicky']...because they'll fall [b][color="#000000"]a part[/color][/b]....[/quote]
[FONT=Calibri]Payback, honey; you [i]knew[/i] it was coming. =D[/FONT]

[quote name='Allamorph' date='19 November 2010 - 09:53 PM' timestamp='1290203584' post='701960']

[FONT=Calibri]Payback, honey; you [i]knew[/i] it was coming. =D[/FONT]
[/quote]

You know full well you triple checked that bad boy post before hitting 'Add Reply'. I'm a first take sort of person.

But I'll give you that one if you correctly guess the silly reference (clue: I'm still doing my [i]poetry[/i] essay)

Grammar ist ein Meister aus Duetschland!

[quote name='The Professor' date='18 November 2010 - 10:49 PM' timestamp='1290149396' post='701953']
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PM8V3cHdSC4[/media]

[font="Comic Sans MS"]I feel dirty just knowing this exists.[/font]
[/quote]

GARY OLDMAN WRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY

[quote name='Boo' date='19 November 2010 - 05:17 PM' timestamp='1290205032' post='701963']
OH YEAH, HAPPY CHIBI-MASTER DAY.
[/quote]
[quote name='Japan' date='19 November 2010 - 05:32 PM' timestamp='1290205924' post='701965']
[s]I am having a bad day. Does that still count?[/s] YAY CHIBI-MASTER DAY
[/quote]
[quote name='CaNz' date='19 November 2010 - 06:24 PM' timestamp='1290209065' post='701967']
every day is chibi-day!
[/quote]
Well, now I'm curious as to what you did to celebrate!

Apparently, the pizza from the local grocery store is SOOO much better when you warm it up in the microwave.

[quote name='CaNz' date='20 November 2010 - 04:22 PM' timestamp='1290288126' post='701994']
she is an awful spy, i am constantly catching her red handed.
course i am constantly monitoring my own profile... gotta keep on top right? d:
[/quote]
If a bank owner watches surveillance videos of a bank robbery, does that mean that he caught the criminals red-handed? It does not. With that perspective, it can be agreed that you have never actually caught me in the act of spying.

[quote name='chibi-master' date='20 November 2010 - 03:39 PM' timestamp='1290292761' post='701999']
If a bank owner watches surveillance videos of a bank robbery, does that mean that he caught the criminals red-handed? It does not. With that perspective, it can be agreed that you have never actually caught me in the act of spying.
[/quote]
[font="Century Gothic"]He caught you in the act of [i]spying[/i], not in the act of robbing his profile somehow. And since he can take a screenshot showing that you actually [i]were [/i]doing it... you are so caught! XD[/font]

[quote name='Allamorph' date='20 November 2010 - 02:58 PM' timestamp='1290293890' post='702002']
[font="Calibri"]Catching someone doing something and acting on that new knowledge are two totally different things.[/font]
[/quote]
oh, i do that too, by posting BWAAA I CAUGHT YOU!!! XP on her wall...
it usually works out well...

but its not like i try hard to prevent it... even if i could why would i want to? i gotta stay at the top right?

[quote name='The Professor' date='21 November 2010 - 05:24 AM' timestamp='1290335062' post='702013']
[font="Comic Sans MS"]I just discovered Cleverbot.

[attachment=14927:KeanuCleverbot.png]

I am happy with everything right now.[/font]
[/quote]
Every time I go on that site, the bot asks me where I live and then it proposes to me. Needless to say, I haven't been on in a while.