OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

[font="Tahoma"]My sample conversation with Clever bot

Me: We're jumping onto White Base
Cleverbot: No, we're finishing my story
Me: Who's the main character in your story?
Cleverbot: Master Chief.
Me: What does he do?
Cleverbot: He kills aliens like the covenant and the flood and the sentinal
Me: Halo is a crappy game, though
Cleverbot: Halo is a pretty cool guy
Me: He shoots aliens and doesn't afraid of anything XD[/font]

Haha, my conversation with CleverBot. Spoiler if you don't like small little offensive stuff but nothing bad really =/.

User: Hi.

Cleverbot: How are you today?

User: Not bad, yourself?

Cleverbot: I am doing well, thank you!

User: Okay lol are you gay?

Cleverbot: Tos df.

User: What?

Cleverbot: Yes, I do it.

[spoiler]User: You do it? From behind or on your knees?

Cleverbot: Yes Master! I kneel before You.

User: Oh you filthy rent boy![/spoiler]

Cleverbot: In a world we must defend. Edited by Vicky

I was introduced to Cleverbot today...I am in love with it. I had some crazy conversations with the bot...
Let's just say Cleverbot has a really dirty mind... I shall add a convo later on. =P
--Added conversation--
Cleverbot: The door is ajar.
User: Your face is ajar.
Cleverbot: Thats what they want you to think!
User: That's what she said.
Cleverbot: You can make Thats what She said jokes? Thats amazing.
User: You made them to me before.
Cleverbot: Nope.
User: You have, too.
Cleverbot: I think I've been reincarnated from someone that lived in the 1800's.
User: That's what they said.
Cleverbot: That's what we said.
User: That is what 'I' said.
Cleverbot: That's what the aliens say.
User: That's what the robots said.
Cleverbot: That's what she said.
User: That's what they all say.
Cleverbot: That's what I say.
User: That's what you said.
Cleverbot: That's what they said.
User: That's what your mother said.
Cleverbot: That's what he said.
User: That's what I said.
Cleverbot: So you're a girl?

-And I had to cut out a lot of the ____ said things since it went on and on and on. ._. Edited by Lyndy

WHAT. THE. HELL. I have an English paper to turn in today, but something has happened to my pictures, music and documents. Every time I try to open something, I get an error message saying something about a corrupted file!

[color="#8B0000"][size="7"][font="Impact"][i][b]GAH!!![/b][/i][/font][/size][/color]

[quote name='chibi-master' date='22 November 2010 - 12:07 PM' timestamp='1290427676' post='702032']
WHAT. THE. HELL. I have an English paper to turn in today, but something has happened to my pictures, music and documents. Every time I try to open something, I get an error message saying something about a corrupted file!

[color="#8B0000"][size="7"][font="Impact"][i][b]GAH!!![/b][/i][/font][/size][/color]
[/quote]

I have a Creative Writing assignment due in tomorrow morning. Only 4,000 words plus a 1,200 essay commentary.

I haven't started it =).

[quote name='chibi-master' date='22 November 2010 - 04:07 AM' timestamp='1290427676' post='702032']

[/quote]
[font="Comic Sans MS"]Boot up your computer in safe mode and run a virus scan. Last time this happened to me, someone was trying to con me into paying for malware. If you find the source, get the name of it and check online to make sure you find all the files associated with it as well.

For future prevention, if you're not already using [url="https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/1865/"]AdBlock Plus[/url] (assuming you use Firefox, of course), I recommend it. Turns out those banner ads can sneak in some pretty nasty code.[/font]

I'm going to Mackie's today with some friends...and the story behind it is weird. ._.
There is this guy who is in my group of friends, and he just broke up with his girlfriend. And then he asked my friend, a girl, who has a boyfriend, to go to Mackie's with him.
She didn't want to be mean so she said yes. The next day she asked me and everyone else in our group of friends to go with them without even asking him if she could invite someone. xD
Tonight is going to be interesting. But it will most likely end up with only me, my friend and the guy...lol

I have some steak that i need to cook... but i dont really feel like grilling it... I think it is time for some good ole teriyaki steak sandwiches!

[quote name='Lyndy' date='22 November 2010 - 01:27 PM' timestamp='1290461269' post='702048']
Tonight is going to be interesting. But it will most likely end up with only me, my friend and the guy...lol
[/quote]
what you do behind closed doors is your busyness... just remember to film it!

[quote name='Gavin' date='23 November 2010 - 11:07 AM' timestamp='1290539227' post='702068']
[font="Tahoma"][size="2"]Good with this set for the time being.[/size][/font]
[/quote]
but... its.... sigh...
Is this one of those "if everyone says its lame, I am different cuz I say its cool" kinda thing? Even in the show he was depicted as a dumb jerk that was pretty useless.

[quote name='cat guy'][font="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Two Irish fellas are talking in a bar, the first says "Murphy, Me wife 's driven me ta drink!" and his pal let out a sigh "You are a lucky man Pat. Mine makes me walk."[/font][/quote]
that sure was culturally-insensitive! d: Edited by CaNz

[font="Tahoma"][size="2"][quote name='Boo' date='23 November 2010 - 07:51 PM' timestamp='1290541891' post='702070']
Find me a job and place to stay in Ireland then.
[/quote]

I would but apparently the entire country has gone down the shitter, economically speaking, for the moment (or rather for the next 20 years) so there's probably going to be no luck on that front.

[quote name='CaNz' date='23 November 2010 - 07:54 PM' timestamp='1290542099' post='702071']
but... its.... sigh...
Is this one of those "if everyone says its lame, I am different cuz I say its cool" kinda thing? Even in the show he was depicted as a dumb jerk that was pretty useless.[/quote]

The link in the signature explains the set. And actually I always did like Satan, sure at the start he was a bit of a pillock but he develops into a genuinely decent and likeable character.[/size][/font] Edited by Gavin

Today I got to see an old friend of mine who I haven't seen in two years because he is in the army. He has been in Hawaii and Iraq ever since he graduated (two years ago). And today he visited school! =D I was in PE class and I asked the teacher to get a drink and when I was leaving to get a drink, the teacher called me back because she said someone wanted to say hi to me. I came back and saw my old friend. Oo All I said was "OH HAI!" and then got my drink. lol But five minutes later he came back to where I was sitting and sat by me... :V; Out of all the spaces he could've sat, he sat by me. =D
But yeah... That's pretty much it. lol Oh, and I got a 89% on my English video project (because the video was too short) and a 86% on my MLA paper. ._. ..and a 76% on my Constitution test! D<

[quote name='Gavin' date='23 November 2010 - 12:53 PM' timestamp='1290545624' post='702073'][font="Tahoma"][size="2"]
The link in the signature explains the set. And actually I always did like Satan, sure at the start he was a bit of a pillock but he develops into a genuinely decent and likeable character.[/size][/font]
[/quote]
aaahh,
i didn't even know Daisuke Gori was the voice actor. I won't complain anymore.

[b]
[/b]

[quote name='Lyndy' date='23 November 2010 - 10:05 PM' timestamp='1290546334' post='702076']
But yeah... That's pretty much it. lol Oh, and I got a 89% on my English video project (because the video was too short) and a 86% on my MLA paper. ._. ..and a 76% on my Constitution test! D<
[/quote]... What are the objectional emoticons for?

[quote name='Boo' date='23 November 2010 - 05:13 PM' timestamp='1290554001' post='702079']
... What are the objectional emoticons for?
[/quote]

I was hoping to get an A on my English paper and I am upset about my Constitution test because no matter how much I study, I always get a C on history/government tests. -_-

[quote name='Allamorph' date='23 November 2010 - 06:00 PM' timestamp='1290556808' post='702081']
[FONT=Calibri]She's blonde.[/FONT]
[/quote]

So many blond jokes. Everywhere I look, there are blond jokes, and most of them are directed at me. -_- Edited by Lyndy