OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

[quote name='CaNz' date='11 November 2010 - 09:18 PM' timestamp='1289535496' post='701768']
geez! you already started shopping!
i havent even thought about buying stuff... (maybe i will go into hiding for the holidays so that i dont have to think of anything.
[/quote]

I wanted to get it done early. Last year I was late and it was horrible. As it was we still hit Christmas shopping chaos at a few of the stores.

I have Christmas shopping all done and wrapped. I just need to buy five more things and make some jewelry. I finished the wrapping while watching Mary Poppins last night! :D

I started Christmas shopping in July. :d I like to get it done as early as possible because I get horridly busy this time of year and I depend on buses for transportation. Freezing cold weather and waiting for buses. DO NOT WANT! Edited by Japan

Oh geez...Christmas shopping...I don't even think I have to go Christmas shopping this year. =D My mom just wants us to give each other money and then we will buy ourselves stuff after Christmas. Oo Although we won't have presents to open. =/

[quote name='CaNz' date='11 November 2010 - 08:50 PM' timestamp='1289537442' post='701774']
your mom is so cool!
i wish i had that non-pressure invironment... plus i always have to walk outside and throw away all the wrapping paper... and its always like six so its cold.
[/quote]

We try to reuse as much paper as we can so that we can save on money for the next year. My mom gets us all gifts that are things we need but it is fun to open them anyways.

We do the same thing. Its not difficult to reuse the wrapping paper. If we need to throw out what we can't use we will. Its never 6 degress out. The great thing about living in the desert. Edited by Cat

[quote name='CaNz' date='11 November 2010 - 11:18 PM' timestamp='1289535496' post='701768']
geez! you already started shopping!
i havent even thought about buying stuff... (maybe i will go into hiding for the holidays so that i dont have to think of anything.
[/quote]
NO HIDING. What kind of brother doesn't get his sis a present for Christmas?! :whatever:

[quote name='The Professor' date='12 November 2010 - 01:14 AM' timestamp='1289542495' post='701786']
[font="Comic Sans MS"]WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?

TELL ME WHAT THIS MEANS.[/font]
[/quote]
YOU KNOW WHAT IT MEANS.

[quote name='CaNz' date='12 November 2010 - 01:16 AM' timestamp='1289542601' post='701787']
awww! i want one to!
how about this. we should both buy one and say its from the other!
[/quote]
Oh, hellz yeah!

I pulled an all-nighter. I don't want to go to school. I want to sleep. My face hurts and I feel sluggish. Edited by chibi-master

[quote name='chibi-master' date='12 November 2010 - 01:47 AM' timestamp='1289555222' post='701791']
I pulled an all-nighter. I don't want to go to school. I want to sleep. My face hurts and I feel sluggish.
[/quote]
of course you did, horrible sleeping habits run in the family.
for me though, its not really pulling an all nighter, cause i don't really do anything... its more like puling a no-sleeper.

Hard to believe I've been in college for 2 years now and I graduate on the 13th of December... This quarter went by fast but these 2 remaining weeks are gonna take forever to get through. I just want this stuff to be over with so I can be done with this school cause I'm not going back. I'll go someone else to get my bachelors.

Okay, so I totally remembered something that happened at my Wal-Mart. :V
A couple of guys were talking about how they chased each other using those motorized wheelchairs provided by the store. xD
Annnnddd, I bought Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep and Mario Party DS in the past two days. :3
And I have barbecued pork. :L