CaNz Posted November 12, 2010 Posted November 12, 2010 geez! you already started shopping! i havent even thought about buying stuff... (maybe i will go into hiding for the holidays so that i dont have to think of anything.
Cat Posted November 12, 2010 Posted November 12, 2010 [quote name='CaNz' date='11 November 2010 - 09:18 PM' timestamp='1289535496' post='701768'] geez! you already started shopping! i havent even thought about buying stuff... (maybe i will go into hiding for the holidays so that i dont have to think of anything. [/quote] I wanted to get it done early. Last year I was late and it was horrible. As it was we still hit Christmas shopping chaos at a few of the stores.
CaNz Posted November 12, 2010 Posted November 12, 2010 as soon as i got a debit card i started Christmas shopping online. its cool cause i can have them deliver it to the people... i dont have to see my family on Christmas! yay!
Japan Posted November 12, 2010 Posted November 12, 2010 (edited) I have Christmas shopping all done and wrapped. I just need to buy five more things and make some jewelry. I finished the wrapping while watching Mary Poppins last night! :D I started Christmas shopping in July. :d I like to get it done as early as possible because I get horridly busy this time of year and I depend on buses for transportation. Freezing cold weather and waiting for buses. DO NOT WANT! Edited November 12, 2010 by Japan
Lyndy Posted November 12, 2010 Posted November 12, 2010 Oh geez...Christmas shopping...I don't even think I have to go Christmas shopping this year. =D My mom just wants us to give each other money and then we will buy ourselves stuff after Christmas. Oo Although we won't have presents to open. =/
CaNz Posted November 12, 2010 Posted November 12, 2010 your mom is so cool! i wish i had that non-pressure invironment... plus i always have to walk outside and throw away all the wrapping paper... and its always like six so its cold.
Japan Posted November 12, 2010 Posted November 12, 2010 [quote name='CaNz' date='11 November 2010 - 08:50 PM' timestamp='1289537442' post='701774'] your mom is so cool! i wish i had that non-pressure invironment... plus i always have to walk outside and throw away all the wrapping paper... and its always like six so its cold. [/quote] We try to reuse as much paper as we can so that we can save on money for the next year. My mom gets us all gifts that are things we need but it is fun to open them anyways.
Cat Posted November 12, 2010 Posted November 12, 2010 (edited) We do the same thing. Its not difficult to reuse the wrapping paper. If we need to throw out what we can't use we will. Its never 6 degress out. The great thing about living in the desert. Edited November 12, 2010 by Cat
Japan Posted November 12, 2010 Posted November 12, 2010 (edited) Reusing wrapping paper is only difficult when you have toddler boys who like to rip up the paper and jump into the pile like it is a big pile of leaves. Though we really try! Edited November 12, 2010 by Japan
CaNz Posted November 12, 2010 Posted November 12, 2010 I never reuse wrapping paper... in fact i don't even recycle it... on occasion we have even burned it. nothing warms the heart quite like killing the environment.
chibi-master Posted November 12, 2010 Posted November 12, 2010 [quote name='CaNz' date='11 November 2010 - 11:18 PM' timestamp='1289535496' post='701768'] geez! you already started shopping! i havent even thought about buying stuff... (maybe i will go into hiding for the holidays so that i dont have to think of anything. [/quote] NO HIDING. What kind of brother doesn't get his sis a present for Christmas?!
CaNz Posted November 12, 2010 Posted November 12, 2010 she found me! fine... what would you like for christmas sis?
chibi-master Posted November 12, 2010 Posted November 12, 2010 [quote name='CaNz' date='12 November 2010 - 12:16 AM' timestamp='1289538987' post='701781'] she found me! fine... what would you like for christmas sis? [/quote] [attachment=14918:pokabu.jpg]
The Spectacular Professor Posted November 12, 2010 Posted November 12, 2010 [font="Comic Sans MS"][url="http://wins.failblog.org/2010/11/10/epic-win-photos-double-rainbow-win/#comments"][img]http://hackedirl.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/ffe99118-d3bc-4158-98bf-20f26c53399d.jpg[/img][/url] WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? TELL ME WHAT THIS MEANS.[/font]
CaNz Posted November 12, 2010 Posted November 12, 2010 [quote name='chibi-master' date='11 November 2010 - 09:44 PM' timestamp='1289540663' post='701784'] [attachment=14918:pokabu.jpg] [/quote] awww! i want one to! how about this. we should both buy one and say its from the other!
chibi-master Posted November 12, 2010 Posted November 12, 2010 (edited) [quote name='The Professor' date='12 November 2010 - 01:14 AM' timestamp='1289542495' post='701786'] [font="Comic Sans MS"]WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? TELL ME WHAT THIS MEANS.[/font] [/quote] YOU KNOW WHAT IT MEANS. [quote name='CaNz' date='12 November 2010 - 01:16 AM' timestamp='1289542601' post='701787'] awww! i want one to! how about this. we should both buy one and say its from the other! [/quote] Oh, hellz yeah! I pulled an all-nighter. I don't want to go to school. I want to sleep. My face hurts and I feel sluggish. Edited November 12, 2010 by chibi-master
CaNz Posted November 12, 2010 Posted November 12, 2010 [quote name='chibi-master' date='12 November 2010 - 01:47 AM' timestamp='1289555222' post='701791'] I pulled an all-nighter. I don't want to go to school. I want to sleep. My face hurts and I feel sluggish. [/quote] of course you did, horrible sleeping habits run in the family. for me though, its not really pulling an all nighter, cause i don't really do anything... its more like puling a no-sleeper.
Magus Posted November 12, 2010 Posted November 12, 2010 Hard to believe I've been in college for 2 years now and I graduate on the 13th of December... This quarter went by fast but these 2 remaining weeks are gonna take forever to get through. I just want this stuff to be over with so I can be done with this school cause I'm not going back. I'll go someone else to get my bachelors.
Japan Posted November 12, 2010 Posted November 12, 2010 Isn't it odd when four of your friends get engaged within a month's time? It also seems especially odd when two of them are sisters: the oldest, and the youngest.
Selene Shri Posted November 12, 2010 Posted November 12, 2010 [font="Century Gothic"]Having no school yesterday or today has been totally fun. [/font]
chibi-master Posted November 13, 2010 Posted November 13, 2010 I just woke up from my all-nighter recovery session. I went to sleep as soon as I got home from school yesterday and proceeded to have the oddest dreams EVER. Anyway, since I didn't eat at all yesterday, I'm starving! *grabs extra bag of cookies*
Vicky Posted November 13, 2010 Posted November 13, 2010 I'm hungry too. But I've been paid and ordered a Chinese. CRISPY MOTHAFUAKIN DUUACK ANYONE?! You know it's righteous.
Magus Posted November 13, 2010 Posted November 13, 2010 I just ate so I'm good. Grilled chicken pita = num yummy
Lyndy Posted November 13, 2010 Posted November 13, 2010 Okay, so I totally remembered something that happened at my Wal-Mart. :V A couple of guys were talking about how they chased each other using those motorized wheelchairs provided by the store. xD Annnnddd, I bought Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep and Mario Party DS in the past two days. :3 And I have barbecued pork. :L
The Spectacular Professor Posted November 13, 2010 Posted November 13, 2010 [quote name='Vicky' date='13 November 2010 - 11:15 AM' timestamp='1289675736' post='701813'] I'm hungry too. But I've been paid and ordered a Chinese. [/quote] [font="Comic Sans MS"]Cannibal.[/font]
Recommended Posts