OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

[quote name='chibi-master' date='08 November 2010 - 03:23 PM' timestamp='1289255004' post='701639']
Regardless. And yes, they can. But that doesn't matter because I'm not a criminal. :biggrin:
[/quote]

If you keep denying, it only going to make you look more guilty.

[quote name='Cat' date='08 November 2010 - 09:02 PM' timestamp='1289268156' post='701651']
If you keep denying, it only going to make you look more guilty.
[/quote]
That made no sense whatsoever. :blink:

OH.

MY.

QUARPS AND GEZWATS.

Who knew that a quart of Fruit Punch Gatorade spilled all over an off-white carpet would turn out to look so much like blood? -_- Edited by chibi-master

[quote name='chibi-master' date='08 November 2010 - 07:36 PM' timestamp='1289270175' post='701655']
That made no sense whatsoever. :blink:
[/quote]

Um...nevermind. It just a weird saying my family has when someone gets defensive about something.

[quote name='chibi-master' date='08 November 2010 - 06:36 PM' timestamp='1289270175' post='701655']
Who knew that a quart of Fruit Punch Gatorade spilled all over an off-white carpet would turn out to look so much like blood? -_-
[/quote]

claiming the blood on the carpet is Gatoraid? you are pretty bad at this... no wonder you lost the last trial!

[quote name='Miss Anonymous' date='08 November 2010 - 09:04 PM' timestamp='1289279044' post='701672']
I love logging on to a forum so I can do some quick mod checking, only to find some very lewd photos have been posted by some Russian spam bot. :|
[/quote]

I have been wondering what Botar has been up to these days! good to know he has the same amount of class!

[font="Comic Sans MS"]You know what's really, really fun? Pausing Disney movies during transition frames.

[center][img]http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/5886/imtellingyou.png[/img][/center]

[center][img]http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/7748/hesgotthemonkeys.png[/img][/center]

[center][img]http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/8002/lovelytosee.png[/img][/center]

[s]Blue Robin Williams[/s] The Genie is a neverending fountain of these. I could spend all week just screencapping how damn weird his face gets during the split seconds you can't see.[/font] Edited by The Professor

I had a very odd dream this morning. I was going to dinner with my family and some foreign guy. I was going to dress nice to impress him so I decided to change clothes. Everything I tried on wouldn't fit and they ended up leaving without me. This is why I hate dreaming.

Random thoughts, eh?
Well, tonight, I almost got arrested at Wal-Mart for playing tag/hide-n-seek there with three other friends. :V
Talk about an adrenaline rush...and when the manager was looking for me, he walked right past me while I was looking at games through a glass case, but I could see him trying to get a good look at me through the reflection. :V
Yay~ for not getting arrested and yay for no school tomorrow as well. =D

[quote name='Lyndy' date='10 November 2010 - 11:23 PM' timestamp='1289449415' post='701736']
Random thoughts, eh?
Well, tonight, I almost got arrested at Wal-Mart for playing tag/hide-n-seek there with three other friends. :V
Talk about an adrenaline rush...and when the manager was looking for me, he walked right past me while I was looking at games through a glass case, but I could see him trying to get a good look at me through the reflection. :V
Yay~ for not getting arrested and yay for no school tomorrow as well. =D
[/quote]
AHA! I was [b]trying[/b] to tell him that you were one of the irksome hooligans! Did he listen?! NOOOOOOO. :whatever:

[quote name='chibi-master' date='10 November 2010 - 08:57 PM' timestamp='1289451440' post='701737']
AHA! I was [b]trying[/b] to tell him that you were one of the irksome hooligans! Did he listen?! NOOOOOOO. :whatever:
[/quote]
[font="Comic Sans MS"]Chibi, I'm the Assistant Manager. I have more pressing matters to attend to. You should have contacted the security department sooner.

Or you could have just notified Ralph.

[img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080723185837/kidswb/images/thumb/9/95/Ralph.jpg/467px-Ralph.jpg[/img]

...I really need to talk to Lord Gavin about renegotiating that guy's salary. He should be paying us to work.[/font]

[quote name='The Professor' date='11 November 2010 - 01:07 AM' timestamp='1289455668' post='701738']
[font="Comic Sans MS"]Chibi, I'm the Assistant Manager. I have more pressing matters to attend to. You should have contacted the security department sooner.

Or you could have just notified Ralph.[/font]
[/quote]
But...but they were playing [i][b]hide and seek[/b][/i]!!!!!

Ralph is a little bit... How can I put this gently... Useless.

[quote name='chibi-master' date='11 November 2010 - 02:12 AM' timestamp='1289463166' post='701743']
But...but they were playing [i][b]hide and seek[/b][/i]!!!!!
[/quote]

But I have to say, it was quite fun playing hide-n-seek/tag. :3 At least I didn't put shampoo in the water fountain like one of my friends did awhile ago. :P

[quote name='Lyndy' date='11 November 2010 - 10:22 AM' timestamp='1289488957' post='701748']
But I have to say, it was quite fun playing hide-n-seek/tag. :3[/quote]
Tag? TAG? [color="#FF0000"][size="7"] [i][b]TAG?![/b][/i][/size][/color]
Ooooohhhhh, I'm so gonna bust you! MANAGER! MANAGER! MANAGERRRRR!!!!!

[font="Comic Sans MS"]Now now, Candace Flynn. You're missing the true problem with this. Here's a quick Wal*Mart employee quiz for you:

[quote name='Lyndy' date='11 November 2010 - 07:22 AM' timestamp='1289488957' post='701748']
But I have to say, it was quite fun playing hide-n-seek/tag.
[/quote]

There is something in this sentence that we the staff of Wal*Mart are intolerant of above all else. It is not Hide and Seek, nor is it tag. What is it?[/font]

[quote name='The Professor' date='11 November 2010 - 01:43 PM' timestamp='1289500999' post='701751']
[font="Comic Sans MS"]Now now, Candace Flynn. You're missing the true problem with this. Here's a quick Wal*Mart employee quiz for you:

There is something in this sentence that we the staff of Wal*Mart are intolerant of above all else. It is not Hide and Seek, nor is it tag. What is it?[/font]
[/quote]
Uhhh...she was having fun playing in our fine establishment? Wal*Mart are srs bsns and totally not a playground.

[quote name='The Professor' date='11 November 2010 - 12:43 PM' timestamp='1289500999' post='701751']

[/quote]

Loitering? Oo;
And this makes me wonder, do you and Chibi work at Wal-Mart or something? Oo

[quote name='Lyndy' date='11 November 2010 - 02:06 PM' timestamp='1289509561' post='701754']
Loitering? Oo;
And this makes me wonder, do you and Chibi work at Wal-Mart or something? Oo
[/quote]
[font="Century Gothic"]They like to pretend that they work for Gavin who, incidentally, likes to pretend that he's the CEO of Wally World and evil as well. But according to Indi they're all softies who couldn't hurt a fly! :P[/font]

[quote name='Japan' date='11 November 2010 - 05:13 PM' timestamp='1289513596' post='701755']
That's what they want you to think.
[/quote]
[quote name='Selene Shri' date='11 November 2010 - 06:31 PM' timestamp='1289518281' post='701761']
[font="Century Gothic"]They like to pretend that they work for Gavin who, incidentally, likes to pretend that he's the CEO of Wally World and evil as well. But according to Indi they're all softies who couldn't hurt a fly! :P[/font]
[/quote]
[attachment=14917:CRUELTY.jpg]

[quote name='The Professor' date='11 November 2010 - 08:28 PM' timestamp='1289525306' post='701764']
[font="Comic Sans MS"]Anyway, Chibi is correct, "fun" was had, and that is not acceptable. Not for any particular reason, it's just that fun makes people happy and we try to avoid that as much as possible.[/font]
[/quote]
A winner is me? :) Edited by chibi-master