OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

I always remember my assignments even when I don't write them down I just procrastinate in doing them. I just have to do them at the last minute, in class no less.... lol.

Man, I still have no faith in the Detroit Lions but I actually thought they might get a win yesterday.....

Got my morning workout done. Thinking about either going back to sleep or watching Batman: Under the Red Hood

[font="Garamond"]protip: I love learning and school and finding the answers, BUT it is a good idea to give your students access to the correct answers, in the event they do not understand or want to double check that they do in fact understand.

COOL, THANKS PROF N.

[size="1"]I don't even want to take Astronomy I just need the damn science credits ._.[/size][/font] Edited by Anomaly

[quote name='Phenom' date='12 September 2010 - 09:35 AM' timestamp='1284276944' post='700432']
Incase you haven't noticed I'm not into slice-of-life or comedies.
[/quote]

[b]Okay, after a few episodes I've found out that Azumanga Daioh is a slice of a life that I'm not used to. In fact, if I went to a school like theirs, I think I would [i]NEVER GO TO SCHOOL AGAIN.[/i]

Especially if I had this guy as my teacher. :blink: [/b]

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZWrkeNTakE[/media]

[quote name='Anoel' date='21 September 2010 - 12:50 AM' timestamp='1285023021' post='700650']
[color="#800080"]KITTIES!

Today's Hetalia episode featured the nations as cats! And it was ADORABLE! So much so that I was flailing a bit over the cuteness.

Therefore; KITTIES![/color]
[/quote]

[b]That does sound adorable! :biggrin: I could use some cuteness about now.

Also, on an unrelated note, foreign languages are a lot more difficult than I thought they would be. >_> [/b]

[quote name='CaNz' date='12 September 2010 - 12:38 AM' timestamp='1284277118' post='700434']
...but if any of the stuff that happens in the show really does happen in real life...id be afraid to send my kids outside!
[/quote]

[quote name='Lilt' date='21 September 2010 - 02:39 PM' timestamp='1285105175' post='700664']
[b]Okay, after a few episodes I've found out that Azumanga Daioh is a slice of a life that I'm not used to. In fact, if I went to a school like theirs, I think I would [i]NEVER GO TO SCHOOL AGAIN.[/i][/b]
[/quote]
the critics agree! glad to know I am still on the same page as you Lilt.

also... i got my laptop back today!
any and all plans i had are now destroyed and i will now be laying around hugging my shiny computer.

[color="#800080"]Yeah, I wouldn't go near the Azumanga school either.

Yay for repaired laptops. I need to send my in too. The five key repeats.
Like such...5555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555
[/color]

I was reluctant to post yesterday/last night. I was pretty steamed (after a stellar first week of class.. 2nd week so far is poo) and just about anything could've set me off. I just hate it when I can't think straight especially when I have to design my own house... Pisses me off. After having a good night's rest though, everythings better now.

My research skills sucks.

well that no fun...

but you didn't miss much... I wasn't on all of yesterday night so there was p'rolly nothing that would set off your School hate time-bomb rage.
course since my laptops back i can continue my usual annoying interjections.

[quote name='CaNz' date='22 September 2010 - 01:11 AM' timestamp='1285110710' post='700666']
the critics agree! glad to know I am still on the same page as you Lilt.

also... i got my laptop back today!
any and all plans i had are now destroyed and i will now be laying around hugging my shiny computer.
[/quote]

[b]XD Yeah, same here. I remember you saying that about Azumanga Daioh, but I never understood why until now. :blink: [/b]

[quote name='Stephanie' date='22 September 2010 - 11:30 AM' timestamp='1285147847' post='700671']
So, apparently, I now fit into a size EIGHT pants, USA.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!

*happy dance*

Also: hamster. I <3 my hamster. HE IS SO CUTE.

But really, I want a ferret.
[/quote]

[b]Congratulations! :biggrin:

You should definitely get a ferret though! They're so cute! What would you name it though?[/b]

[FONT=Calibri]My old computer now has ditched Vista for XP and is up and running mostly smoothly. It has been running image-heavy stuff for quite some time and not gone fritzy.

Current known weirdness:
[list][*]XP graphics cannot seem to handle this monitor for some reason. That doesn't seem logical to me.[*]No sound. That doesn't seem tolerable to me.[/list][/FONT]

This page needs more me. :P

Tonight was covered in awesomesauce. I can't wait to get my work done and get to sleep~!

Also, I notice I've become addicted to a show called [b]The Boondocks[/b]. I'm not sure how I feel about this. :blink:

EDIT: Ace, make sure you bend your knees just a bit. Otherwise, your legs might lock up and you'll pass out. Edited by chibi-master

Yes, Boondocks is a great show. I haven't been able to catch it like I want to, but it's pretty much the only "comedy" show on adult swim I'll actually watch. All that other stuff gotta go.

Had a pretty decent day in school. Just gotta find some info on Shelbyville Tennessee (population, demographics) and town centers... My project is making a town center there.

[quote name='chibi-master' date='23 September 2010 - 06:34 PM' timestamp='1285292057' post='700720']
This page needs more me. :P
[/quote]
well of course it does.
i wonder how the padded room would look if all your posts were removed... scary thought....

[quote name='CaNz' date='24 September 2010 - 12:43 AM' timestamp='1285314210' post='700724']
i wonder how the padded room would look if all your posts were removed... scary thought....
[/quote]
[font="Comic Sans MS"]About fifty pages shorter.

Dead serious, Chibi. You have slightly over 1000 posts in this thread alone.[/font]

[quote name='chibi-master' date='24 September 2010 - 03:34 AM' timestamp='1285292057' post='700720']
EDIT: Ace, make sure you bend your knees just a bit. Otherwise, your legs might lock up and you'll pass out.
[/quote]

[b]A friend of mine did that once. She hit the floor face first. >_<[/b]

[quote name='Phenom' date='24 September 2010 - 05:33 AM' timestamp='1285299213' post='700721']
Yes, Boondocks is a great show. I haven't been able to catch it like I want to, but it's pretty much the only "comedy" show on adult swim I'll actually watch. All that other stuff gotta go.

Had a pretty decent day in school. Just gotta find some info on Shelbyville Tennessee (population, demographics) and town centers... My project is making a town center there.
[/quote]

[b]Is that the same show as the comic strip? Or is it something different?

The only thing I know about Shelbyville is that the Simpsons and the rest of Springfield don't get along with that place at all. Does that help? :biggrin: [/b]

i think sis stole the thread from Shy a long time ago...

i stayed up till about 7:30 cause i didn't have to wake up for anything today... but four hours later i had to get up because my room was too hot to sleep in.
i hate it when things impair my laziness...

[quote name='Lilt' date='24 September 2010 - 12:53 PM' timestamp='1285354438' post='700731']

[b]Is that the same show as the comic strip? Or is it something different?
[/quote]
[font="Garamond"]Yep, it's based on the comic strip and it's friggin' brilliant. I love it and I hope hope hope they'll make another season.

Watching it makes me swear even more than normal after hahaha it's great.[/font]