OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

[quote name='Phenom' date='06 September 2010 - 10:46 AM' timestamp='1283762781' post='700270']
Pretty much like all of my other holiday plans, I end up doing nothing. I really need to find myself a good hangout spot or some place where I can just chill and relax (people watch... laugh at people).
[/quote]

[font="Garamond"]Are you back in the D or are you still in Arizona? Because if it's the latter I know a few choice spots in the Phoenix area and some cool places to visit in Tuscon as well.[/font]

[quote name='AvalonAngel' date='06 September 2010 - 06:56 PM' timestamp='1283813811' post='700281']
[font="Garamond"]Are you back in the D or are you still in Arizona? Because if it's the latter I know a few choice spots in the Phoenix area and some cool places to visit in Tuscon as well.[/font]
[/quote]
Wow, I been back in the D. (2 years lol) If I were still in Arizona I'd more than likely would've found a couple of places.

[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]I went out to eat, and ate 'til I nearly exploded.

Then I got home and I was hungry an hour later. [And before you ask, no, it was not Chinese food. I think I have superpowered stomach acid that digests my food way too quickly or something.][/font][/color]

So here I am up so early (or rather, I haven't been sleep yet) and I'm hungry. Trying to see if I want to eat some oatmeal or wash a bowl for some cereal. (both consumes time lol)

Anyway, I'm currently browsing My Anime List and while I see a few people here on there. I'm thinking about joining but I don't really do these type of things. Looks My Space-ish. Is it like that or completely different?

[quote name='Phenom' date='07 September 2010 - 02:07 AM' timestamp='1283850456' post='700292']
So here I am up so early (or rather, I haven't been sleep yet) and I'm hungry. Trying to see if I want to eat some oatmeal or wash a bowl for some cereal. (both consumes time lol)
[/quote]

what timezone are you in Phenom?
its 3 am here in the pacific... and i'm in the same boat.

First day of school for the kiddies and people getting shot.... (Are you kidding me?) That school's been on the decline ever since I graduated from there.

[url="http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/region/detroit/shootings-reported-near-mumford-high-school-on-detroit%27s-northwest-side"]Linky[/url] Edited by Phenom

Ugh. First day of school was pretty decent. I like my teachers, and AP Psychology was the most enjoyable headache I've ever had. BUT! I can not do my first math assignment of the year (an About Me questionnaire). Why? Because my computer won't open the online file without Adobe Reader. I tried to install it, but my computer keeps freezing up. I don't think I can get a ride into school early tomorrow in order to complete it at the high school, so that sucks, too. Also, my math class is second period. What a fabulous way to start the year. [/sarcasm]

so i just had to dish out $103.22 for a warrenty on my laptop.
i had to buy accedent coverage because when i was drinking with some of my friends, one of them spilled the remainder of one of there drinks on my computer. this was a very expensive party foul, and now im stuck with going on otakuboards from my friends computer.

its probably gonna take about two weeks to get it back, but i figure this is the best way to fix it, since now can fix future problems for a year, and to fix the screen and keyboard it would have cost almost as much as the warrenty.

[font="Century Gothic"]Ignore CaNz, chibi. It's always a nice to do well in school. oO

I did get into a fight yesterday though. I didn't start it. And I got so mad that I tried to finish it. I shouldn't have done that. At least the adults saw it so they know I didn't start it. So I only got a warning instead of being suspended for a few days like the girl who started it.
[/font]

[b]Wow, a fight in school already? Are there usually fights at your school, Selene?

I'm just glad you got away with a warning. It would suck to be suspended for a fight you didn't start. And hey, at least you didn't get hurt either right?

I've never really been involved in any fights at schools. Well, not directly involved at least.[/b]

I find this article very funny [url="http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Vt-Log-Cabin-All-Natural-apf-1486808407.html?x=0"]Vt.: Log Cabin All Natural Syrup not the real deal[/url]

[url="http://www.pfsugarhouse.com/images/5jugs.jpg"]Vermont Maple Syrup Product[/url]

I was born in Vermont and I've learn you don't mess with the syrup. I personally thing Log Cabin ripped off Vermont's packaging, but I'm bias. Edited by Cat

[quote name='Lilt' date='09 September 2010 - 04:39 PM' timestamp='1284075542' post='700363']
[b]Wow, a fight in school already? Are there usually fights at your school, Selene?

I'm just glad you got away with a warning. It would suck to be suspended for a fight you didn't start. And hey, at least you didn't get hurt either right?

I've never really been involved in any fights at schools. Well, not directly involved at least.[/b]
[/quote]
[font="Century Gothic"]I don't know if fights are common or not. We moved to a new state this summer so it's a new school for me.

I did get hurt from when the girl shoved me. I fell over a chair that was behind me and hit my head on the table (this was in the lunch room). So I still have a bump on my head and I got a small cut that bled a lot when it first happened. I think that's why they suspended her, since she attacked me.

I've seen fights before, but this was the first time I was actually in one. I'm still sorry I slugged her. You could say she deserved it, but I still think it's wrong to hit other people. I was just so mad that I did it without thinking first. >_<

Something good happened though, when I went back the next day, some of the other kids who don't like her, decided to talk to me and now I have some new friends at this school.
[/font]

So after some intense studying, I took my AP Psych test today. I got an 88~! :biggrin: *fist pump*

Also, I had to drop Latin 2 in favor of a Study Hall (taking two AP courses means I need more time to work). It was a hard decision for me to make, but I have a feeling I'll try to take it in Junior or Senior year. *cries anyway*

[quote name='chibi-master' date='10 September 2010 - 03:05 PM' timestamp='1284156356' post='700393']
*cries anyway*
[/quote]

cheer up chibii! dropping a class is supposed to be a fun thing!

anyways i am currently on hold with Dells tecnical support. its been about a half hour (had to put my cell phone on a charger!) and still nothing but the god aweful elivator music that never changes and gets constantly interupted with a robot girl telling me to go on the website or try restarting my computer. I wish i could just use the website but apparently acessing my warrentys coverage is impossible from there since every detail about it is hidden.

looks like i am gonna be here for a while

EDIT:at 43 minuts i got a representative. i told him about the predictament and that went well, but i was put on hold afterwords and i had to wait another 15 minutes for the extension number and a shipping code for the box they are sending me. Edited by CaNz

[quote name='Sangome' date='10 September 2010 - 12:06 PM' timestamp='1284145613' post='700387']
[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]Your name change wouldn't happen to have something to do with the fine lady in your avatar, would it? :huh: [/font][/color]
[/quote]
[font="Comic Sans MS"]Naw, more to do with the woman in my current avatar, which was custom-made by myself directly from a screenshot and not badly resized by the board's own software.[/font] Edited by The Professor

So my little 2 week vacation comes to an end Monday, where I start my final quarter and then I graduate. I think I'm gonna try to aim for a couple more A's, although, it's going to be rather difficulty seeing how my Monday class is Microeconomics and there's 2 things wrong with that. 1.) I tend to be rather average when it comes to general education classes.. (seriously. All my grades were C+'s in those classes except for Problem Solving which I got a B+) 2.) I'm nowhere near business material nor do I really care about it.

Jumping back and forth thinking about what games I want to buy for my ps2... (I really need to upgrade to a ps3 someday)