OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

[quote name='CaNz' date='12 August 2010 - 01:18 PM' timestamp='1281633539' post='699301']
i am going to make pot roast...
i have no idea why i want it... but i am guessing its because i am pregnant.
[/quote]
Congratulations! *starts clapping* So I'm going to be an Aunt?

I not only have a bruised tailbone and a sprained neck, but I think I have what CaNz had earlier. I guess it's ginger ale and chicken noodle soup for me... :pout:

[quote name='CaNz' date='12 August 2010 - 01:43 PM' timestamp='1281635034' post='699307']
oh... you have what i had... because i was gonna call that morning sickness :P
[/quote]
It's the middle of the afternoon, you! :whatever:

[quote name='mangamaniack21' date='12 August 2010 - 01:45 PM' timestamp='1281635101' post='699308']
aww, *gives ginger ale cake to chibi*
[/quote]
Thanks! :biggrin:

[quote name='ExcelExcel' date='11 August 2010 - 09:25 PM' timestamp='1281579934' post='699273']
Inuyasha Fandom's Random Facts:

Contrary to popular belief, most cats are actually lactose intolerant. And feeding your new furry friend a big saucer of milk before leaving to go buy a litter box, will result in returning home to find that everything you own has been wonderfully submerged in kittyâ??s diarrhea.
[/quote]

STOP STEALING MY LINES!

Inuyasha Fandom's Random Facts #2

Never assume that the 3-year-old boy youâ??re baby-sitting has been napping for an hour. Assume that heâ??s found his motherâ??s razor and shaved half the cat.

[quote name='CaNz' date='12 August 2010 - 06:01 PM' timestamp='1281650484' post='699316']
afternoon is just another word for [b]BABY TIME!!![/b]
[/quote]
*swats you upside the head* :annoyed:

I tried to make chicken noodle soup, but I burned it a little... Then I tried to eat some and burned my tongue as well... :pout:

ouch!
why does my sister have to know martial arts!

...i really want to have kids...
i need to continue my familys name... i am there only hope.
plus i think being a dad would be the coolest thing in the world...

[quote name='Shy' date='12 August 2010 - 08:23 PM' timestamp='1281658998' post='699322']
[center][media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPccPjay-ss[/media][/center]

I think I need a baby pig as a pet. Does anyone have a pet pig, or any experience with them?

-Shy
[/quote]

[color=indigo]I never knew I wanted a pig (well at least not as a pet, as food, that is a different matter) until now.[/color]

[quote name='Shy' date='12 August 2010 - 08:23 PM' timestamp='1281658998' post='699322']I think I need a baby pig as a pet. Does anyone have a pet pig, or any experience with them?

-Shy
[/quote]
I think it depend on what breed of pig. I believe the most popular is pot-belly, but I could be mistaken. Ask a local vet or animal shelter about it, I guess. :)

[font="Garamond"]I have to be awake in 6 hours, I have 2 tests today and a final tomorrow then a cosplay photoshoot and I have to catch a plan at 9:45 PM tomorrow night. Today and tomorrow are gonna suck.
OTL
Wish me luck erry'one

(why did I have a large coffee after 7 PM, WHYYYYY?)[/font]

[quote name='Anomaly' date='13 August 2010 - 04:45 AM' timestamp='1281689126' post='699328']
[font="Garamond"]I have to be awake in 6 hours, I have 2 tests today and a final tomorrow then a cosplay photoshoot and I have to catch a plan at 9:45 PM tomorrow night. Today and tomorrow are gonna suck.
OTL
Wish me luck erry'one

(why did I have a large coffee after 7 PM, WHYYYYY?)[/font]
[/quote]
Awww... I hope you do well, at least! *pats your shoulder* :)

[quote name='CaNz' date='13 August 2010 - 04:57 AM' timestamp='1281689878' post='699330']
{people normally drink coffee to counteract alcohol... but i am sure if you had a couple of drinks you might get some sleep... though i wonder how well hangovers and tests mix}
[/quote]
Not well, I assume.

There were some deer in my backyard right up next to my house! So I opened the patio door and walked toward them. They just froze, so I said, "You know, you aren't very good at running away from potential predators." They just stared at me. Then I added, "It would be wise of you to run. I might be coming to eat you. You don't know." The deer jumped up and bounded away into the forrest behind my house. It was one of the most beautiful things EVAR~!

[quote name='Inuyasha Fandom' date='12 August 2010 - 04:17 PM' timestamp='1281644238' post='699312']
STOP STEALING MY LINES!

Inuyasha Fandom's Random Facts #2

Never assume that the 3-year-old boy youâ??re baby-sitting has been napping for an hour. Assume that heâ??s found his motherâ??s razor and shaved half the cat.
[/quote]
oh dear god, is that what he is doing?!! *turns around*
i thought i didn't have a cat...XDD

i have a pet bunny and he's adorable ^^;;
he's hard to catch once he gets loose though X3

and you're welcome chibi :D

Because, CaNz, it's always more fun when you don't have to drive. P:

I'm really freaking out about this credit card payment I made online. It's my first time EVER doing so, and it involved quite a bit of money. So dammit it better go through as a payment or I'll be pulling my hair out later. I mean, it shows up on the activity as "Online Payment" or some such thing, but my outstanding balance hasn't changed although the transaction [i]is[/i] still pending so... ugh. @_@ *is probably worrying over nothing* Edited by Miss Anonymous

[quote name='chibi-master' date='14 August 2010 - 01:36 PM' timestamp='1281807399' post='699404']
Hit my head on stair railing. Pain. Emergency room in the wee hours of the morning is filled with lunatics. Doctor says I'm fine and I go home.

Seriously, though, I feel like I was hit in the face with a tennis racket and smashed over the head with a vase.
[/quote]
jeez, are you okay D:?!!
*hands you some freshly baked cookies*

went to anime club today~~ we played charades (anime version) oh it was funny :D
got a lot of cheap manga at the library book sale~~
and cheap anime at fye later (yesterday though) XDD

[quote name='Cat' date='14 August 2010 - 05:06 PM' timestamp='1281830787' post='699420']
Its 102 my cats and I are really annoyed right now. :annoyed:
[/quote]
poor kittyz...
maybe an ear scritch or two will help?

i hate it when i order a seafood pasta and they leave the clams and muscles in their shells... i want to eat my friggen pasta, not shuck friggen clams!

[quote name='mangamaniack21' date='14 August 2010 - 08:10 PM' timestamp='1281831054' post='699421']
jeez, are you okay D:?!!
*hands you some freshly baked cookies*
[/quote]
I'm fine, I'm fine. *shares cookies*

[quote name='CaNz' date='14 August 2010 - 11:28 PM' timestamp='1281842884' post='699423']
i hate it when i order a seafood pasta and they leave the clams and muscles in their shells... i want to eat my friggen pasta, not shuck friggen clams!
[/quote]
This made me laugh really loud. :)