Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[quote name='Lyndy' timestamp='1297287897' post='704818']
[color="#556B2F"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]Well, I almost got into a wreck today because it started snowing during school today and we weren't let out early. When we did get out there was an inch of snow on the ground and it was very slick. And my truck is not made for winter weather. So I was driving home at 10 mph. When I got to my driveway, my truck started to skid and I almost hit the cement block that is like a wall thing besides my driveway. But I barely missed it. I was barely able to back up (luckily no one was behind me) and I was BARELY able to get into my driveway (it's a slight hill). But you can see the skid marks and my mom is going to freak when she sees the marks. -_- And I was already in a bad mood before the almost!wreck. And now I am in an even worse mood. I hate snow among other things.[/font][/size][/color]
[/quote]


And here I thought you [I]wanted[/I] snow.

Also, THANKS A LOT for editing me out of your signature. D< I WAS THERE TOO, Y'KNOW.
Posted
[quote name='Mistress Duck' timestamp='1297289774' post='704822']
And here I thought you [I]wanted[/I] snow.

Also, THANKS A LOT for editing me out of your signature. D< I WAS THERE TOO, Y'KNOW.
[/quote]
[color="#556B2F"][font="Times New Roman"][size="3"]I did want the snow, but I don't want to drive in it.
And as for the sig, I edited it because it was too long and Alla said the length of it was atrocious, so I edited it. :I I still need to edit it a bit more.[/size][/font][/color]
Posted
[quote name='Mistress Duck' timestamp='1297289774' post='704822']
THANKS A LOT for editing me out of your signature. D< I WAS THERE TOO, Y'KNOW.
[/quote]
I was too... but basement cat hath spoken.
Posted (edited)
[quote name='Lyndy'][color="#556b2f"][font="Times New Roman"][size="3"]I did want the snow, but I don't want to drive in it.
And as for the sig, I edited it because it was too long and Alla said the length of it was atrocious, so I edited it. :I I still need to edit it a bit more.[/size][/font][/color][/quote]
[font="Calibri"]You could always try the funny part.[/font]

[QUOTE][b]Miss Anonymous:[/b] theOtaku Chat: Where the word "penis" is not censored!
[b]Lyndy Lou[/b] My ice cream melted.
[b]Lyndy Lou[/b] It's vanilla.[/QUOTE]

[font="Calibri"]Bam.[/font] Edited by Allamorph
Posted
[quote name='Miss Anonymous' timestamp='1297369689' post='704840']
Because as we all know, you're not popular and loved unless you make it into someone's signature.
[/quote]

Yup.
Posted (edited)
[quote name='CaNz' timestamp='1297378031' post='704845']
Do you feel loved and popular yet?
|
|
|
V
[/quote]
So glad I'm evil enough not to care about those things. I like the motto on my shirt.

Loved by few. Hated by many. Respected by all. New siggy...

Man, now that I have a job it seems like I'll hardly be able to get on this site since when I come in I'm too sore or tired to even bother with posting (that was the case yesterday). Right now I'm pretty decent although my feet hurt like crazy. Edited by Magus
Posted
[quote name='CaNz' timestamp='1297378031' post='704845']
Do you feel loved and popular yet?
|
|
|
V
[/quote]


:DDD


On a side note -- to all you ladies of the world: spandex leggings are not a substitute for pants. Stop it.
Posted
[font="Comic Sans MS"]Caved in and got on the [url="http://twitter.com/SirAceOfPlaces"]Tweetser[/url] today. Dunno what possessed me to do it, just [url="http://abyssalchronicles.com/?fn_mode=comments&fn_id=591"]seemed like a good idea all of a sudden[/url].

Now that I've joined that fold, whoever else is on there should go ahead and look me up before I get bored of it.[/font]
Posted
[quote name='Magus' timestamp='1297378545' post='704846']
So glad I'm evil enough not to care about those things.
[/quote]

That sounds nice and all... but just because you didn't want it...
[right]|
|
|
V
[/right]
Posted
[quote name='Mistress Duck' timestamp='1297381044' post='704847']
On a side note -- to all you ladies of the world: spandex leggings are not a substitute for pants. Stop it.
[/quote]
Hey now, I like looking at the girls in those spandex leggings! :I

[quote name='CaNz' timestamp='1297395577' post='704856']
That sounds nice and all... but just because you didn't want it...
[/quote]
Oh CaNz, you silly instigator! *disapproving finger waggle*
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master' timestamp='1297423570' post='704863']
Hey now, I like looking at the girls in those spandex leggings! :I
[/quote]
Normally I would too... except my 16 year old cousin is a participant in this leggings for pants fashion statement. The worst part was that it was like 20 degrees outside so pants would have been perfectly fine.
Posted
[quote name='CaNz' timestamp='1297395577' post='704856']
That sounds nice and all... but just because you didn't want it...
[right]|
|
|
V
[/right]
[/quote]
I know I'm special and all but why am I in your siggy? "Pulls out cross" Go away!!!!
Posted
[quote name='Magus' timestamp='1297457227' post='704871']
I know I'm special and all but why am I in your siggy? "Pulls out cross" Go away!!!!
[/quote]

Crosses can't defeat our friendship!
Posted
[color="#696969"][font="Tahoma"]This thread is long and random! I like it!

[center][img]http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com/tumblr_lesnevr7LQ1qcdyloo1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1297558271&Signature=i3mpfW%2FZ4dtKmsDaTqnVvytAA1E%3D[/img][/center][/font][/color]
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master' timestamp='1297472605' post='704884']
I think I've fallen on my right hip about 8 times this week alone. Why is the universe conspiring against the right side of my body?
[/quote]
are you ......[b]all right[/b]?
:D
Posted
[quote name='CaNz' timestamp='1297473346' post='704888']
are you ......[b]all right[/b]?
:D
[/quote]
Not gonna lie, I giggled at that.

Well done sir, here's your medal. :V
Posted
[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]...I didn't get it until Chibi pointed it out as being a pun.

Wow, I...I'm just gonna go sit down over here for a little while.[/font][/color]
Posted (edited)
[quote name='Muah Pwar']
[quote name='chibi-master' timestamp='1297472605' post='704884']
I think I've fallen on my right hip about 8 times this week alone. Why is the universe conspiring against the right side of my body?
[/quote]
I guess there isn't too much... [b]left[/b] to hurt!
[/quote]
bane of your existence or not.... puns make me lol.



[quote name='Miss Anonymous' timestamp='1297480849' post='704892']
Well done sir, here's your medal. :V
[/quote]
[center]I will cherish it
[/center][center]|
|
V
[/center] Edited by CaNz
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...