OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

[quote name='Sangome' timestamp='1296682492' post='704635']
[font="Microsoft Sans Serif"][color="#9932cc"]I've been doing this for the past 20 minutes or so now

[img]http://i55.tinypic.com/14kzds1.gif[/img]

I'd say today has been a good day indeed.[/color][/font]
[/quote]
Me too!
I just finished working on two of my projects! My lovely new set and a custom Grifball court to fill the void that happened when Bungie took the best gametype away.

[quote name='Magus' timestamp='1296697433' post='704648']
Why the hell am I watching American Idol? I hate this show and yet I keep turning my head to watch it.
[/quote]
Tonight, for the first time in about 2 or 3 years, I did exactly this.

[quote name='Kenso' timestamp='1296697781' post='704649']
Trainwreck syndrome. You know it's going to be horrible, but you have to watch the crash and burn.
[/quote]
Ex. Chicken Girl or Armadillo Girl

[quote name='Magus' timestamp='1296699787' post='704651']
That might be it. I know I only watch these type of shows only for the auditions.
[/quote]
Same here. Never follow the whole thing.

Had to grab my laptop from the remote shelf that my mom had hidden it on since I need to finish up an AP World project. Thanks for taking away laptop, ma! It sure is helping me bring my grades up like you wanted! Hurray for being counter-productive!

Honestly, though, ALL, yes, ALL of my schoolwork is now online submissions at the moment. WTF.

[img]http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5281/5356176670_e69967185f.jpg[/img]

[Font="Times New Roman"]Let's see...
I've gotten my arm ripped off by a fourth grader, used as a pinata, ran out of oxygen while trying to repair something, vomitted my entrails out...

But the worst death was dying at the hands of a malevolent spirit.
Oh and getting spilt in half while trying seal a lock.

Yes, I'm replaying it for the fifth time. Only two more achievements left then it's back to [b][i]DJ Hero II[/b][/i] & [b][i]Need For Speed Hot Pursuit.[/i][/b][/font]

bah, sick again... i've always thought that after being sick youre immune system would get a temp xp boost..

there goes my theory

however... maybe after being sick 2 times in a row my immune system wil get even better-er-er for a while :sly:

[quote name='Pioneer' timestamp='1296939080' post='704713']
bah, sick again... i've always thought that after being sick youre immune system would get a temp xp boost..

there goes my theory

however... maybe after being sick 2 times in a row my immune system wil get even better-er-er for a while :sly:
[/quote]
Eat more veggies and do more cardio workouts. I hear they suppose to boost your immune system (along with metabolism and stuff). I should be working out right now especially since I'm considering eating some taco bell tonight.

[quote name='Magus' timestamp='1296939285' post='704714']
Eat more veggies and do more cardio workouts. I hear they suppose to boost your immune system (along with metabolism and stuff). I should be working out right now especially since I'm considering eating some taco bell tonight.
[/quote]

hey im all for veggies! plus the fact that im riding (sometimes sprinting) my bicycle to the train station is good enough considering i can be lazy.

but the trains thats where the problems start, people with bad manners just coughing away without covering their mouth (or even trying). i can remember myself thinking "yup im gonna get sick because of bad manners some day."

that very day has arrived!

*pom pom POOOOOM* *dramatic reverb*

ps: So as long as youre not taking the train to the taco bell you should be just fine :P

[quote name='Pioneer' timestamp='1296940257' post='704716']
hey im all for veggies! plus the fact that im riding (sometimes sprinting) my bicycle to the train station is good enough considering i can be lazy.

but the trains thats where the problems start, people with bad manners just coughing away without covering their mouth (or even trying). i can remember myself thinking "yup im gonna get sick because of bad manners some day."

that very day has arrived!

*pom pom POOOOOM* *dramatic reverb*

ps: So as long as youre not taking the train to the taco bell you should be just fine :P
[/quote]

Aww.. That sucks. I know it's not nice, to make matters worse they're sick, but I'd punch them in the throat if they were to cough on me. If I were to get sick I'd come back with a vengeance and sneeze on just about everyone.

[quote name='Felix the Cat' timestamp='1297030083' post='704726']
So are you. :(
[/quote]

Hey, I have a [url="http://robinoula.com/the-social-web/facebook-doesnt-need-mind-control-to-control-you/"]legitimate reason[/url] for saying this.

And also, YOUR FACE.

[quote name='Mistress Duck' timestamp='1297038604' post='704737']
Hey, I have a [url="http://robinoula.com/the-social-web/facebook-doesnt-need-mind-control-to-control-you/"]legitimate reason[/url] for saying this.

And also, YOUR FACE.
[/quote]

[font="Palatino Linotype"]The best part about that article is that there's a giant "Like" button right at the top.[/font]