OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

[quote name='Felix the Cat' timestamp='1296324572' post='704512']
Me, I'm just nice ol' grouchy cat :3
[/quote]
Nice and grouchy.... I'm pretty certain the last grouchy person I came across I wanted to take a hammer to their head. (I was about 14 around that time so I don't think like that anymore. "coughs") The only reason I didn't was because I'm a goody-goody and she was fairly past 60 and she was a she. Edited by Magus

[quote name='Vicky' timestamp='1296338835' post='704520']
I just saw a advert on TV. It said "bestest".

Is it wrong to be annoyed by this?
[/quote]
VERY normal, I assure you.

I managed to get myself knee-deep in problems again and will have my laptop locked up tomorrow. I knew it was a good idea to keep my old one! HA.

[quote name='CaNz' timestamp='1296275025' post='704494']
The only good thing about a new Yu-Gi-Oh movie would be a new Yu-Gi-Oh abridged.... Which would end up being worth watching the movie just to get all the jokes.
[/quote]
that too XDD.
LOL I love yugioh the abridged. also the dub of the anime is good for a thousand laughs :D

So we have a winter storm watch that'll be in effect for probably Tuesday night into Wednesday. I take a look at what the storm prediction center site thingy says and wow, they're predicting anywhere between 5-9 (perhaps more) inches of snow Tuesday night alone with an additional 3-5 inches on Wednesday. I think it's been quite some time since Detroit's seen a foot of snow. Ahhhhh, I want to learn how to snowboard now. Edited by Magus

[color="#556B2F"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]I heard on the news (and mostly from my mom) that there is going to be a snowstorm so big that 2/3 of California will be covered in [i]water[/i]. I find that hard to believe.
Anyways, I heard that I might not have school Monday or Tuesday. I haven't even checked the weather, but I'm pretty sure we are having school. But I would like the extra day to my weekend. :I[/font][/size][/color]

[quote name='Felix the Cat' timestamp='1296416765' post='704541']
I hate hate hate you! I don't want school :(
[/quote]
[color="#556B2F"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]I always love it when I have no school but you still have school. But hey, look on the bright side! When I don't have school, you can talk to me. :V *shot*[/font][/size][/color]

[quote name='Lyndy' timestamp='1296417016' post='704542']
[color="#556B2F"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]I always love it when I have no school but you still have school. But hey, look on the bright side! When I don't have school, you can talk to me. :V *shot*[/font][/size][/color]
[/quote]

Holy god, I want to punch you so bad :( But 2 Problems: 1. You're in Illinois, 2. You're a girl. *punches Boo instead!*

[quote name='Felix the Cat' timestamp='1296423295' post='704545']
Holy god, I want to punch you so bad :( But 2 Problems: 1. You're in Illinois, 2. You're a girl. *punches Boo instead!*
[/quote]
[color="#556B2F"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]There are times where I really want to strangle you. Only problem: You're too far away.[/font][/size][/color]

Every teacher is preparing for an impending snow storm on Wednesday that is supposed to dump 18 inches or so on us all. Their preparation is going to jinx us, dang it!

My room smells awesome thanks to my rose-scented candle! No one would be able to tell how much disgusting, decayed garbage I have lying around!

[color="#556B2F"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]Today was pretty awesome. I got an 83 on my Physics test and I didn't even study. I got a higher grade than the smart people who studied. :V
And then I found out that I got the most art awards at an art show! [b]Best of show[/b], and [b]first place[/b] in the media I used! And I also got a [b]couple/few cash prizes[/b] and maybe some other awards. And when I go to the art show on Sunday, I can get more stuff since people viewing the artwork like to give checks to the artists. =D This is pretty durn exciting.[/font][/size][/color]

[quote name='Magus' timestamp='1296412687' post='704539']
So we have a winter storm watch that'll be in effect for probably Tuesday night into Wednesday. I take a look at what the storm prediction center site thingy says and wow, they're predicting anywhere between 5-9 (perhaps more) inches of snow Tuesday night alone with an additional 3-5 inches on Wednesday. I think it's been quite some time since Detroit's seen a foot of snow. Ahhhhh, I want to learn how to snowboard now.
[/quote]
Indiana thanks you for your snow.. it's always your fault Michigan! D:<

[quote name='Yukazi' timestamp='1296534918' post='704578']
Indiana thanks you for your snow.. it's always your fault Michigan! D:<
[/quote]
Not this time. It's coming from the southwest of us so we're getting your snow. Edited by Magus

Our school has had like two snow days and about 4 2-hour delays so far. And we might even have yet another snow day tommorow.
What is this awesome madness?! i do hope we get one more snow day, though, because then I can sleep and then play children's card games (particularly yugioh) with my friend >D

[size="3"][color="#556B2F"][font="Times New Roman"]...YEAH. RUB IT IN EVERYONE. You all have snow and I have a flood! The winterstorm was on the border of the county I live in so IT MISSED ME! -_- But maybe the rain will freeze and the roads will be too slippery for school. We are supposed to get snow tomorrow morning but it doesn't look like we will. And just to throw this out there, I got a 100 on my latest watercolor drawing AND OMG IT'S SO COLD. THE WIND IS BLOWING THROUGH THE CRACKS IN MY WALL. And I don't like Calculus atm.[/font][/color][/size]

[quote name='Lyndy' timestamp='1296615078' post='704608']
[size="3"][color="#556B2F"][font="Times New Roman"]...YEAH. RUB IT IN EVERYONE.[/font][/color][/size]
[/quote]

[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]You'll get used to that eventually.[/font][/color]

[font="Garamond"]My university has yet to have one snow day in the 2 years I have been here. I never had a snow day back in Alberta either (snow to your shoulder sometimes), or even cold days (-40 C with windchill WHATTUP). I was always expected to show up. Ya'll are just spoiled. So DEAL WITH IT.[/font]

[size="3"][color="#556b2f"][font="Times New Roman"]...YEAH. RUB IT IN EVERYONE. [/font][/color][/size]
[/quote]
I don't have snow either.... just mid sixties and kinda foggy today. :D

[size="3"][color="#556B2F"][font="Times New Roman"]...YEAH. RUB IT IN EVERYONE. You all have snow and I have a flood! The winterstorm was on the border of the county I live in so IT MISSED ME! -_- But maybe the rain will freeze and the roads will be too slippery for school. We are supposed to get snow tomorrow morning but it doesn't look like we will. And just to throw this out there, I got a 100 on my latest watercolor drawing AND OMG IT'S SO COLD. THE WIND IS BLOWING THROUGH THE CRACKS IN MY WALL. And I don't like Calculus atm.[/font][/color][/size]
[/quote]

[color=deeppink]Minus the watercolor and and hatred of calculus, I'm in the exact same situation.

My family back home couldn't believe that we've gotten absolutely [i]no[/i] snow down here, especially considering they're going onto their second day of total business shutdown tomorrow.

I'm kind of glad it isn't hitting here though. Evansville isn't exactly the mosst capable of handling a major winter storm. There have been a couple of times in the past few years when a good chunk of the city lost it's power for well over a week. USI got it's power back on much more quickly than that, but it got damn cold after the second day with no power. And boring. On the other hand, it was seriously beautiful and relaxing walking around campus with absolutley no artificial light.

But seriously, though. Rain? What the hell.[/color]

[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]I sit down in the cafeteria to chill and be by myself [well, as much as I can be in a cafeteria], since I've got three hours between classes today, right?

I then somehow manage to accumulate four people within close proximity of me, including a friend, two acquaintances, and someone I don't even know. Have I mentioned that I despise having people hover around me when I'm on my computer? Not because I'm doing anything illicit, it just makes me [i]very[/i] uncomfortable.

Only me, folks. Only me.

inb4 "EVERYBODY LOVES GOME" or something of the sort.[/font][/color] Edited by Sangome