OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

[quote name='Miss Anonymous']Don't we all? =_=
Although really, any time you write a huge long post - for an RP or whatever - and you lose it, there's just no motivation to go back and rewrite it. At least not right away.[/QUOTE]

My motivation is that I refuse to lose against this STUPI PIECE OF JUNK TECHNOLOGY that I'm using right now. I'm kind of stubborn that way...:animeswea

[quote name='Botar15']No, but I just have a feeling that you're hot, were can I find you're pics? I'm intrigued.[/QUOTE]

[size=1]The same place you find pictures of everyone here.

I hate it when you kick someone so hard you bruise your own foot.

I like StarFest.

Nerdfighters, FTW! Bedoodoodoo![/size]

[quote name='chibi-master']Hey, don't you hate it when you're about to post a really big important post for an RPG and all of the sudden your internet goes out or something like that?[/quote]
[FONT=Arial]First, if you write your entire post in the postbox, once you realise the internet is out you should leave your browser on the last page you were working in. FireFox will remember everything I've typed into this box once I start to navigate away, so as long as I don't close the window I'm fine.

Second, and this is a tricky concept for a lot of people...

...type your darn post in Word.[/FONT]

[quote name='chibi-master']Not all of us are as tedious and willing to work as much as you, Allamorph... I'm personally just too lazy...[/QUOTE]

[font=franklin gothic medium]Well, here's another little hint: if I'm writing a long post in the postbox on OB, I tend to highlight the entire thing and copy it once it's ready to go.

Either that or as I finish each paragraph, I highlight the whole thing and copy it. I just keep repeating that.

This way, if the browser dies or there's a net problem, I at least have the text on the clipboard and I can paste it somewhere else to store it. Or I can just open a window when the net is working again and paste it back in there.

So there are a few little things you can do to minimise your risk of losing a big post.[/font]

[quote name='chibi-master']Not all of us are as tedious and willing to work as much as you, Allamorph... I'm personally just too lazy...[/quote]
[FONT=Arial]There is absolutely no effort involved in opening up Microsoft Word. There is no change in the effort expended in writing the post. In fact, the only change in the amount of effort necessary is highlighting the finished post, pressing Ctrl+C, and pressing Ctrl+V in the post box.

And what the devil gave you the impression that I'm "willing to work" at posting? Don't waste your time getting defensive over something like this, else you risk showcasing your age.[/FONT]

[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]And what the devil gave you the impression that I'm "willing to work" at posting?[/FONT][/QUOTE]

I don't quite know how to put it, but you just give me the impression of being... Agh, what's the word?! I think the closest I can think of at the moment is "perfectionist"...

If I were a girl I'd probably understand what the hell Beyonce Knowles is talking about.

I don't know. I guess I will never understand this concept of 'I want equal rights. Boys are stupid, throw rocks at them'.

Just watched Full Metal Jacket. Film could be longer. I will probably mention it in one of these media based threads later.

Playing Persona 4 of recent, kinda need more time to sit down to play it without interuption.

Yeah. That's about it.

[quote name='Mr. Maul'][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=DimGray]I have an active social life.

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

[size=1]Oh em gee, really?! Me too!

...that's probably why I never get anything done.[/size]

[quote name='Botar15']Hey guys, I won't be here till tomorow, so.... do I get Web-hugs?[/quote]
[FONT=Arial]For one day's absence?

That's, like, normal, dude. So no.[/FONT]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z158/Allamorph/Misc/lolz/situationalz/youlose.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[color=#9933ff][font=monotype corsiva][size=4]I've had a long work week,. It's so long it won't be done til next Thursday.

And I so mean I made my friend's new boyfriend cry and he's in the army serving in Iraq.

Oh yeah. And I talked to one of my holocaust survivor residents today and she said that the Jews and the Irish have a lot in common.[/color][/font][/size]

[quote name='ChibiHorsewoman']Oh yeah. And I talked to one of my holocaust survivor residents today and she said that the Jews and the Irish have a lot in common.[/QUOTE]

Excuse me, but could you elaborate further on this. I don't mean to cause offence, I only find this comparison interesting.

[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]For one day's absence?

That's, like, normal, dude. So no.[/FONT]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z158/Allamorph/Misc/lolz/situationalz/youlose.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/QUOTE]

At least Chibi-Master is a lot more nicer than you! (Thanks Chibi! *Web hug*) Oh well, it was just one day.