Allamorph Posted April 23, 2009 Posted April 23, 2009 [quote name='luluseason']once a day?[/quote] [FONT=Arial]Once per sneezing fit. Although I tend to sneeze a lot when the sun is bright. Sunlight burns my sinuses. :( MUST DO LAUNDRY MUST EAT CHIPS[/FONT]
Nerdsy Posted April 23, 2009 Posted April 23, 2009 [color=deeppink]I sneeze at least once a day, I'd say. Recently, my sneezes have actually caused me pain. Whenever I sneeze, I get a dull ache in my arm. It's highly annoying.[/color]
eleanor Posted April 23, 2009 Posted April 23, 2009 [font=trebuchet ms] Does anyone here love KevJumba? Like I just discovered him and I've since watched all his youtube vidoes. One day I will meet him and demand that me marry me, and he will agree. [YOUTUBE="KevJumba is Crippled"]Xn5oierYyJk[/YOUTUBE] [YOUTUBE="Be Happy"]rUD4tofpsR0[/YOUTUBE][/font]
Botar Posted April 23, 2009 Posted April 23, 2009 [COLOR="DarkGreen"] Sorry guys for not posting alot lately, i've been realy depressed lately. I might go see someone about it. If you want to know, just pm me, I don't feel like getting criticised for it. I just need someone to talk to.[/COLOR]
Gavin Posted April 23, 2009 Posted April 23, 2009 [quote name='Sangome'][SIZE="1"]Why *sneeze* can't I *sneeze* ever sneeze *sneeze* JUST ONCE?! Seriously, whenever I sneeze, it can't be just once. No, it has to be 498272389427983474289237 times in a row. Guh.[/SIZE][/QUOTE] [SIZE="1"] Same problem, one giant sneeze followed by at least one or two smaller ones...that's not even taking a cold or hayfever into account when it routinely reaches five/seven sneezes in a row.[/SIZE]
chibi-master Posted April 23, 2009 Posted April 23, 2009 [quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]But then I sneeze very violently and scare people.[/FONT][/QUOTE] As do I! I always sneeze during every science test when everyone is dead silent... Go figure...:animedepr
Botar Posted April 23, 2009 Posted April 23, 2009 [COLOR="DarkGreen"] I probably sneeze once a month, if that. I'm a healthy person.[/COLOR]
SunfallE Posted April 24, 2009 Posted April 24, 2009 [COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][QUOTE=Lunox][font=trebuchet ms] Ah, really? Did you take an x-ray or anything? Being the paranoid person I am I would like to have one taken just in case, but at the same time it's very expensive for me. Hopefully the podiatrist will be able to tell me what's wrong without taking one. I'm mostly disappointed because I won't be able to run/dance for a while, because I really look forward to doing those. [/font][/QUOTE]He took one to be sure, but it ended up not being necessary. Hopefully they can tell without needing too. I didn't mind, but my insurance paid for it. o_O[/FONT][/COLOR]
Sara Posted April 24, 2009 Posted April 24, 2009 [quote name='Sangome'][SIZE="1"]Why *sneeze* can't I *sneeze* ever sneeze *sneeze* JUST ONCE?! Seriously, whenever I sneeze, it can't be just once. No, it has to be 498272389427983474289237 times in a row. Guh.[/SIZE][/QUOTE][size=1]You are my sneezing twin. It seems like every week, I have to quietly duck out of a lecture to avoid disturbing the class with a five-minute sneezing fit. I was [i]twenty-two[/i] before I ever sneezed just once. And since then, it has never happened again. But man. That one time... it was awesome.[/size]
Shy Posted April 24, 2009 Author Posted April 24, 2009 [quote name='Sara'][size=1]You are my sneezing twin. It seems like every week, I have to quietly duck out of a lecture to avoid disturbing the class with a five-minute sneezing fit. I was [i]twenty-two[/i] before I ever sneezed just once. And since then, it has never happened again. But man. That one time... it was awesome.[/size][/QUOTE][size=1]You are such a nerd. Be my friend again. -Shy[/size]
Nerdsy Posted April 24, 2009 Posted April 24, 2009 [color=deeppink]The fact that there hasn't been a Triad chat in upwards of 2 years is a crime against humanity.[/color]
ChibiHorsewoman Posted April 24, 2009 Posted April 24, 2009 [quote name='Sara'][size=1]You are my sneezing twin. It seems like every week, I have to quietly duck out of a lecture to avoid disturbing the class with a five-minute sneezing fit. I was [i]twenty-two[/i] before I ever sneezed just once. And since then, it has never happened again. But man. That one time... it was awesome.[/size][/QUOTE] [color=#9933ff][font=monotype corsiva][size=4]I know what you mean! I just sneezed like 10 times this morning because of my sinuses! It's pretty bad at work too. I tend to sneeze really loud and frighten the elderly. And Sara you're lucky I'm almost twenty-eight and I have yet to sneeze just once. So I really hate you for that. :catgirl: I feel bad about myself but not too bad. I've made some grown men cry recently and told my friend's boyfriend that if he has to brag about his skills he's obviously not as good as he thinks he is.[/color][/size][/font]
Dragon Warrior Posted April 24, 2009 Posted April 24, 2009 [size=1]My dad does that. He sneezes many times in a row, never once. And they always sound like an old car driving to start.[/size]
Rachmaninoff Posted April 24, 2009 Posted April 24, 2009 [quote name='Allamorph][FONT=Arial']I only sneeze once per. But then I sneeze very violently and scare people.[/FONT][/quote]I only sneeze once as well. However, mine are not violent and I do not scare people ... weirdo. =P
Botar Posted April 25, 2009 Posted April 25, 2009 [COLOR="DarkGreen"] Were still on the sneeze thing? Wow, bodily functions are so cool! Oh, thanks Steph for the advice, [HUGS!] [/COLOR]
chibi-master Posted April 25, 2009 Posted April 25, 2009 [quote name='Rachmaninoff']I only sneeze once as well. However, mine are not violent and I do not scare people ... weirdo. =P[/QUOTE] Actually, seeing as the majority of those who posted about their sneezing habits do so more than once or violently, I'd say [B]you're[/B] the weirdo here.
Cat Posted April 25, 2009 Posted April 25, 2009 Same here mine don't scare people and their not loud. I also don't sneeze multiple times either and I don't sneeze very often. You'll find me to be one of the ones that scare when someone does a violent sneeze.
Inuyasha Fandom Posted April 25, 2009 Posted April 25, 2009 So... people are talking about me and sex. Wait a minute.....sex? WHERE!? I WANT SOME! *eats sex*
Botar Posted April 25, 2009 Posted April 25, 2009 [COLOR="DarkGreen"] Slow down there buddy. *Nibbles on sex*[/COLOR]
Dragon Warrior Posted April 25, 2009 Posted April 25, 2009 [size=1]What a marvelous idea! I can sell sex as a food source! Why, I'll open a restaurant called [b]Food, Sex, And Beer[/b] and totally sell... food... sex... and assorted wine coolers. Thanks, guys :] I'm off to profit off your stolen concept.[/size]
Revelation Posted April 25, 2009 Posted April 25, 2009 [quote name='Rachmaninoff']I remember when you left and why you did. Just as I wondered if you would come back or not. It's good to see you again. :)[/QUOTE] [size=1][color=#8B008B]Thank you. It does feel good to be back. I did miss this place dearly. Triad? Psh. Triads are nothing compared to SIS! MOAHAHAHA! I mean...yes.[/size][/color]
Skye Posted April 25, 2009 Posted April 25, 2009 [quote name='Revelation'][size=1][color=#8B008B]Thank you. It does feel good to be back. I did miss this place dearly. Triad? Psh. Triads are nothing compared to SIS! MOAHAHAHA! I mean...yes.[/size][/color][/QUOTE] [size=1][glomp] I have missed you! =D You remember Elemental Guardians? The ultimately awesome fail of all time?[/size]
Botar Posted April 25, 2009 Posted April 25, 2009 [quote name='Dragon Warrior'][size=1]What a marvelous idea! I can sell sex as a food source! Why, I'll open a restaurant called [b]Food, Sex, And Beer[/b] and totally sell... food... sex... and assorted wine coolers. Thanks, guys :] I'm off to profit off your stolen concept.[/size][/QUOTE] [COLOR="DarkGreen"] Uhh, mechanical royalty, or i'll sue you're you're *** for all you got! But I do have a question, in what form would sex come in? I'm quite confused about this.[/COLOR]
The Spectacular Professor Posted April 25, 2009 Posted April 25, 2009 [quote name='Botar15'][COLOR="DarkGreen"] Uhh, mechanical royalty, or i'll sue you're you're *** for all you got! But I do have a question, in what form would sex come in? I'm quite confused about this.[/COLOR][/QUOTE] [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]I can think of only one form, and it's only legal in Nevada.[/FONT]
Botar Posted April 25, 2009 Posted April 25, 2009 [COLOR="DarkGreen"] That must be pretty dirty! 0_o Nevadas almost as bad as Kentuky or West Virginia, mabey even South Carolina! [/COLOR]
Recommended Posts