OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

[quote name='Dragon Warrior'][size=1]What a marvelous idea! I can sell sex as a food source! Why, I'll open a restaurant called [b]Food, Sex, And Beer[/b] and totally sell... food... sex... and assorted wine coolers.

Thanks, guys :] I'm off to profit off your stolen concept.[/size][/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=monotype corsiva][size=4]Hey could I get my sex to go? And are there positions or whatever offered on the menu?

more on body functions. I mentioned how I haven't been able to sneeze just once in the 27 years I've been alive well now the past 2 days I've only sneezed once![/color][/font][/size][/color]

[quote name='Ace'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]I can think of only one form, and it's only legal in Nevada.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[size=1]Only God knows why, but I thought you said "... and it's only legal in Nintendo." Huh. I always knew those NES games were sexual.

Either way, to see how we sell sex, you'll have to come to my restaurant and see : D[/size]

[quote name='Botar15'][COLOR="DarkGreen"] Can I get my sex with a side of make out and a Big Hump? Thanks!

Is this for here of to eat out! I love sexual inuendo![/COLOR][/QUOTE][size=1]I feel like innuendo requires some level of subtlety.

I could be wrong.[/size]

[quote name='Rachmaninoff']I love finding amusing stories like this: [URL="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29796962/wid/11915829/"][U]Twitter gets you fired in 140 characters or less [/U][/URL]Nothing like a good laugh to make one's day better. Heh.[/quote] Stopped reading after the reporter used the word "netizens". Oh, how it hurts me to see non-internet people try to talk about the internet.

[quote name='Rachmaninoff']I love finding amusing stories like this: [URL="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29796962/wid/11915829/"][U]Twitter gets you fired in 140 characters or less [/U][/URL]Nothing like a good laugh to make one's day better. Heh.[/QUOTE][size=1]From the article:[b]"We here at Cisco are versed in the web."[/b]

Oh, [i]are[/i] you?[/size]

[quote name='Nerdsy'][color=deeppink]The cook out went as expected. I showed up, ate, watched people playing cornhole, and didn't talk to anyone for two and a half hours.[/color][/QUOTE][size=1]They were playing . . . what?[/size]

[quote name='Sara'][size=1]They were playing . . . what?[/size][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]That is exactly what I thought the first time I heard about. Today was actually the first time I had ever seen it.

It's like horseshoes, but instead of horseshoes and posts there are beanbags and a wooden plank with a hole in it.[/color]

[quote name='Nerdsy'][color=deeppink]That is exactly what I thought the first time I heard about. Today was actually the first time I had ever seen it.

It's like horseshoes, but instead of horseshoes and posts there are beanbags and a wooden plank with a hole in it.[/color][/QUOTE][size=1]Oh! We used to play games like that all the time at my grade school carnival. One of them was painted like a creepy soulless clown, and you could try to toss the bean bags into his nose, eyes, mouth, or forehead.

Do you play other carnival games, too? Like, do you have cakewalks at all your social events?[/size]

[color=deeppink]Oh man, if they do, then I totally regret never going to them.

Of course, I think it's more along the lines of having cornholing at every single thing done in Evansville ever. I'm under the impression that it's the city passtime. Or possibly the regional passtime.

ALSO! Sara, now that you're back on the blagoblag, you should definitely sign on messenger more. And being online but away doesn't count. [/color]

[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]Why do food packages say that food may be hot after you cook them in the [I]freaking microwave????[/I]

Golly Martin.[/FONT][/QUOTE]
[SIZE="1"]
Because somewhere out there buddy there's someone stupid enough that they need to be warned about that sort of thing.
[/SIZE]

I fell asleep at 8 p.m., woke up at 10:50 p.m., went back to sleep, then woke up again at 4 a.m. with an aching neck pain because I had fallen asleep ontop of two pillows. Then I slept from then 'til about 10:30 a.m. when a phone call from my best friend woke me up. I had really screwed up dreams through all of this...:animedepr

Also, since I'm staying home from school due to this neck pain, I've missed the lab part of the science state exam...:animecry: I'll have to make it up sometime...