OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

[quote name='Gavin][SIZE="1"']Because somewhere out there buddy there's someone stupid enough that they need to be warned about that sort of thing.[/SIZE][/quote]
[FONT=Arial]And those people deserve every ounce of stupidity they reap. And they shouldn't be allowed to get lawyers.

Completely different:

[CENTER][IMG]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z158/Allamorph/Pets/IMG_0167_2.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

Finally found a good shot of her. (She's terrible with cameras, at least when I'm in visual range.) Her tiny feet make me smile.

Also notice how the dog took four fleece blankets and piled them in the corner for his bed, and then sleeps three feet away from the pile.[/FONT]

[quote name='Stephanie'][size=1]I remember the original Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, the Ninja Turtles cartoon series, AND when there were only 151 Pokemon.[/size][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]I remember Superhuman Samurai Cyber Squad, Bump in the Night, and, perhaps most tellingly, the short-lived MC Hammer cartoon Hammerman.[/color]

[quote name='Nerdsy'][color=deeppink]I remember Superhuman Samurai Cyber Squad, Bump in the Night, and, perhaps most tellingly, the short-lived MC Hammer cartoon Hammerman.[/color][/QUOTE]

[size=1]...You know, I was gonna try to top that, but I gave up once I realized I had no clue what you were talking about.

I applaud you, Nerdsy. Bravo.[/size]

[FONT=Arial]But do you remember the Chuck Norris and Mr. T cartoons?

Or Fraggle Rock and Eureka's Castle, for that matter?

[quote name='Cat']Very cute kitty cat Allamorph. Is she a Maine Coon? I noticed the M on the forehead.[/quote]
I never thought about that shape being there.....

As far as I know she's mixed, but she's predominately Maine Coon. Such a tiny thing, though, which is why I wonder. But she's got the double-layer coat and the trilled miaow of the Maine Coons.

Her sister got all the smarts, I think. That girl had some smart boys, too; one of them was the one that'd talk to me in actual sentences and taught himself to play fetch.[/FONT]

[quote name='Ace'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Back in my day, you lost the internet every time your parents wanted to use the phone.

My day sucked.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

I remember that as well. I hadn't even heard of internet that wasn't dial-up until I got up here to WNY. When I was 11. But now I am happy and at peace.

And your day sucked? *snuggles you*

HEY! I'm handing out free snuggles to anyone for any reason! Heck, you can have snuggles even if you DON'T have a reason!

[quote name='Ace'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Actually, I meant that as a continuation of the "back in my day" thing, but I did get yelled at for little to no reason earlier, which is kind of a downer. So I'll take it.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

See, I knew that when I first read the post, but somewheere along the time it took me to reply and get the reply posted, I forgot and saw it as its own statement. You still deserve a snuggle though, having to put up with dial-up (*can still remember your old Custom Title and avater*).

Back in my day, if classmates didn't like each other, we avoided the other like the flu! We didn't go out of our damn way to be obnoxious and snippy to each other! Also, some people in my class are only alive because I'm not allowed to blast a bullet into their skulls.:animeangr

[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]But do you remember the Chuck Norris and Mr. T cartoons?

Or Fraggle Rock and Eureka's Castle, for that matter?[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Yezzir, I sure do. I have an episode of Fraggle Rock I have on VHS that I've had as long as I can remember.

Unfortunatley, my steel trap nerd memory also has Fantastic Max in is rusted grasp. I'd give anything to unremember that.[/color]

[quote name='chibi-master']Would a snuggle help?:confused:[/quote]
[FONT=Arial]Judging from your actions to date, I'd say you're desperate for physical contact of any kind with a male. And I can only think . . . why on earth is it that important?

H'ogawsh, Fantastic Max. Did you have to remind me? I remember having the McDonald's toy.[/FONT]

[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]Judging from your actions to date, I'd say you're desperate for physical contact of any kind with a male. And I can only think . . . why on earth is it that important?[/FONT][/QUOTE]

Actually, I just like hugs and giving hugs in general, no matter what sex the person is. They are happy, special things that make most people feel happy and blissful. And judging by your melancholy attitude, I'd say you need one.

[quote name='chibi-master']And judging by your melancholy attitude, I'd say you need one.[/quote]
[FONT=Arial]Ask any of my friends and they will tell you that I am a very happy, ridiculous, silly person who exudes an aura of DON'T TOUCH ME.

I don't know why.[/FONT]

[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]Ask any of my friends and they will tell you that I am a very happy, ridiculous, silly person who exudes an aura of DON'T TOUCH ME.

I don't know why.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

...Happy, silly, ridiculous (all good so far)...physical contact a no-no? DOES NOT COMPUTE!!!:animestun *head explodes for about the ninth time this month*

Also, I has the chills...