OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

[quote name='Cat']That's going to be me from tomorrow onwards until finals are all done. I have to do a seven page rough draft due by 11:50pm tomorrow, I have been putting it off. Then I get a like a 5 day break and hop on a plane to Vermont for six weeks. What a fun month this is going to be. *sarcastic* Hate flying. :animeangr[/QUOTE]

I truly do sympathize with you.:animedepr I hate traveling in general.

[size=1]I hate taxis. The driver drove off and even though I shouted 'wow stop you're gunna run over my foot!' he still drove off.

Two broken toes and a big black bruise and crack on my nail =/.

You know what this means?

COMPENSATION MONEY![/size]

[QUOTE=Vicky][size=1]I hate taxis. The driver drove off and even though I shouted 'wow stop you're gunna run over my foot!' he still drove off.

Two broken toes and a big black bruise and crack on my nail =/.

You know what this means?

COMPENSATION MONEY![/size][/QUOTE]Well I suppose the very last bit is one way to look at it. But man... ouch. Just thinking about that is enough to make me cringe. o_O

[SIZE="1"]Weddings and funerals are about the only two occasions now able to bring my large outer-family together as a group, and especially in the case of the latter it's good to see them and catch up.[/SIZE]

[quote name='Aaryanna'][COLOR="DarkGreen"][FONT="Tahoma"]We have a storm front coming in and for whatever reason, it has set my allergies off. o_O I have an absoutely rotten headache right now. Ugh. [/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=monotype corsiva][size=4]I've had allergies for about the past two years so I feel your pain.

I also feel like a total cow because even though I'm happy that one of my friends is finally in a good relationship the over all sappyness of her and her boyfriend (who is stationed in Iraq) is making me want to throw up my McNuggets. [/color][/font][/size]

[font=franklin gothic medium]I had a fun weekend... caught up with Uni friends for the first time in ages. And I spent most of the day in the city yesterday (and came away with a new coat... >_>; )

So the weekend was pretty good. I also saw Wolverine... it was [i]okay[/i]. I liked it, but not as much as the main series.

(And I suffer from hay fever myself... it seems to flare up at the most random times too. Ugh.)[/font]

[FONT="Tahoma"][quote name='Aaryanna][COLOR="DarkGreen"][FONT="Tahoma"]We have a storm front coming in and for whatever reason, it has set my allergies off. o_O I have an absoutely rotten headache right now. Ugh. [/FONT'][/COLOR][/quote]I know the feeling. The storm got me earlier today too. I was kind of surprised since that doesn't happen very often.

Now I'm just going to hope that the probable cases of that flu in my area, turn out to be something else. The last thing we need is people getting worked up over that around here.

Oh and I'm still frying my brains preparing for finals... =_=[/FONT]

[color=#9933ff][font=monotype corsiva][size=4]MJ: He hit me with a dead squirell.

Bree: MJ there is a man in my life who hits me with a dead squirell every day.

Just a little bit of [B]Desperate Housewives[/B] humour. Before I leave I would also like to add:

You fell asleep during sex.[/color][/size][/font]

[quote name='chibi-master']Because it's bad, right?[/quote]
[FONT=Arial]As I read your posts, the only things that come to mind to explain your behavior are either 1) you are trying to feel some sort of empowerment, 2) you live in a very forward and possibly promiscuous family, or 3) you enjoy taking advantage of the internet's anonymity to say things you would fain say around tangible people.

I hope it is one of those three, because option 4 is so terribly demeaning that should I present it I would spawn yet another contest over truth versus "let's not potentially hurt anyone's feelings".[/FONT]

[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]As I read your posts, the only things that come to mind to explain your behavior are either 1) you are trying to feel some sort of empowerment, 2) you live in a very forward and possibly promiscuous family, or 3) you enjoy taking advantage of the internet's anonymity to say things you would fain say around tangible people.

I hope it is one of those three, because option 4 is so terribly demeaning that should I present it I would spawn yet another contest over truth versus "let's not potentially hurt anyone's feelings".[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=monotype corsiva][size=4]You skipped five. It's an inside joke between Chibi Master and I that has origins in our YIM convos.

Really we're not trying to offend anyone. And if you've seen Chibi Master's posts on here you've seen mine too. And everyone on here is pretty well aware of my non virgin status.

Ok that said:

I'm trying to explain to my friend's boyfriend that he should buy me an ipod for my birthday because it would make my friend happy to see me happy.[/color][/font][/size]

I just finished the draft of my Term paper. Its a bit sort being only 6 pages instead of 7 but I just can't write no more and its due in a few hours anyway. I will never again do a paper on Edgar Allan Poe short story "The Black Cat" using the cats in the story as metaphors. I need more Advil from my head pain. :worried: Who knew that two cats could mean 6 different metaphors.

[quote name='Cat']I just finished the draft of my Term paper. Its a bit sort being only 6 pages instead of 7 but I just can't write no more and its due in a few hours anyway. I will never again do a paper on Edgar Allan Poe short story "The Black Cat" using the cats in the story as metaphors. I need more Advil from my head pain. :worried: Who knew that two cats could mean 6 different metaphors.[/QUOTE]

[font=trebuchet ms] Talk to me when you've had to watch a movie scene 35 times in a row. And then had to record every single detail in every shot.

Or when you write a 14 page paper on bogs in Irish poetry. BOGS. [/font]

[quote name='Lunox'][FONT=trebuchet ms] Talk to me when you've had to watch a movie scene 35 times in a row. And then had to record every single detail in every shot.

Or when you write a 14 page paper on bogs in Irish poetry. BOGS. [/FONT][/quote]

I had to do the movie thing two years ago. I understand your pain. Its pain watching just one scene over and making sure you don't miss anything. As for the bogs thing I don't know how you did. I salute you in writing what sounds to be a boring paper.

[quote name='Lunox'][font=trebuchet ms]Or when you write a 14 page paper on bogs in Irish poetry. BOGS. [/font][/QUOTE]
[SIZE="1"]
...Why Lunox if I might ask were you given such an esoteric subject to write about as bogs in Irish poetry ?[/SIZE]

[quote name='Gavin'][SIZE="1"]
...Why Lunox if I might ask were you given such an esoteric subject to write about as bogs in Irish poetry ?[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=monotype corsiva][size=4]Purhaps because there were no beaches to write about in Irish poetry?

But yeah Lunox, that is a very strange topic.

Ooh 11.5 hours til I go back to work... someone please hit me with a tranq.[/color][/font][/size]

[quote name='Gavin'][SIZE="1"]
...Why Lunox if I might ask were you given such an esoteric subject to write about as bogs in Irish poetry ?[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[font=trebuchet ms] Because I had to write about Seamus Heaney, and that was the topic that came to me most quickly when I had a thesis due three weeks ago. And college English is a *****.[/font]

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]...finals finals finals finals finals finals...

I am listening to the most bomb-diggity playlist ever though. So that's a happy thing.

I am incredibly excited for summertime.

Also, I feel super awkward that I don't ever follow the conversation in this thread & just post my own whatevers. & now I'm over it.[/COLOR][/SIZE]