OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

[quote name='Mr. Maul'][center][IMG]http://www.peterschaaf.com/schickele/schickelemeetspdq01/highfive.jpg[/IMG][/center][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="hotPink"]Why... How did you find that picture of my two fathers? [/COLOR][/SIZE]

[FONT="Tahoma"]For some reason, the site is running really slow for me. o_O I'll go to post a response to a thread and it will just sit there and hang for a bit. Oh and I'm done with Finals... yay![/FONT] :catgirl:

[quote name='Nomurah!][SIZE=1][COLOR=hotPink]Why... How did you find that picture of my two fathers?[/COLOR'][/SIZE][/quote]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DimGray]I'm subscribed to their blog, "[B]Rock Me Amagayus[/B]."

[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR=SeaGreen][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]I believe my eyes are bleeding from reading Mr. Maul's post. I have to work on a car in the morning and should really be in bed. Why is it that I'm never tired when I should be going to sleep? It makes the whole sleeping thing rather difficult. D&D is awesome, and I should be playing it or WoW right now. OK, I should be sleeping, but those are my two default awake options. Water is good, but only if it's cold...And now I'm gonna start rambling, so I shall stop at this point.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[quote name='Mr. Maul'][SIZE=1][COLOR=DimGray]I'm subscribed to their blog, "[B]Rock Me Amagayus[/B]."
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="hotPink"]Clever.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[IMG]http://ihasahotdog.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/funny-dog-pictures-aww-gramaa.jpg[/IMG]

No offense to Mr. Maul but I basically skipped right over that really long um... rant I guess it would be called.

I'm pretty tired and I still can't understand why people are failing Popular Music In America. Its not as hard as people are making it out to be and the last few weeks we've been covering artist like David Bowie, The Sex Pistols, Led Zeppelin, Rolling Stones, Grateful Dead, and so on. More recent music. I can understand the earlier stuff in 1930s and so on being hard. My rant is now over. :animeswea

[COLOR="HotPink"][SIZE="1"]This calls for me randomly displaying a list of my favorite bands.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="#EDEDED"]Bloc Party, Death Cab for Cutie, Sigur Ros, The Smiths, Brand New, Coldplay, Bright Eyes, The Killers, The Morning Of, The Number Twelve Looks Like You, The Strokes, Taking Back Sunday, The Postal Service, Maps & Atlases, So Many Dynamos, William Fitzsimmons, As Tall As Lions, Neutral Milk Hotel, Tegan & Sara, The Pixies, Kanye West, Deas Vail, Manchester Orchestra, The Narrative, MGMT, mewithoutYou, Adebisi Shank, By the End of Tonight, Joshua Radin, DJ S3RL, Does it Offend You Yeah?, Interpol, Placebo, Bon Iver, Peter Bjorn & John, The Hives, This Town Needs Guns, We Are Scientists, Straylight Run, M. Ward, Regina Spektor, Hot Cross, Have Heart, Stick to Your Guns, 65daysofstatic, Ghosts & Vodka, Foxy Shazam, White Lies, Cold War Kids, Bob Dylan, Morrissey, The Owls, Iron & Wine, New London Fire, The Honorary Title, Crystal Castles, This Will Destroy You, The Album Leaf, As Cities Burn, Strike the Choir, This is Jacob, Inner City Lights
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[quote name='Nomurah!'][SIZE="1"][COLOR="hotPink"]This just made me think, why isn't there a thread on OB... about nothing but sex? I'm talking condoms, positions, toys... the works. We should get Ikillion on that right away.
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[font=franklin gothic medium]You really want swap sex aid stories on OB of all places?

See Sara's signature for why even entertaining this idea is lame.[/font]

[quote name='James'][font=franklin gothic medium]You really want swap sex aid stories on OB of all places?

See Sara's signature for why even entertaining this idea is lame.[/font][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]Oh but for a crappy thread that was certain a contender for one of the funniest.[/SIZE]

[color="darkgreen"] I'll go with Gavin on this one.

We could call the thread, "OB sex swap" It just needs a good name behind it, like mine! My name backwards is practically sex! [/color]

[COLOR=#35160f][SIZE="1"][FONT="Trebuchet MS"][quote name='Nomurah!'][SIZE="1"][COLOR="hotPink"]This just made me think, why isn't there a thread on OB... about nothing but sex? I'm talking condoms, positions, toys... the works. We should get Ikillion on that right away.
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Wat?

Okay, I ╙╚ess ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̔̕̚̕̕̚̕̚҉ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕AFE H
「████ѪՁᓁᕰᓿᘟѺᗥϡϟ▇▃▇▇█╙╚███▅██▄▃▃▅▅▄▂▃▂▂ . . .
▃▃▅▅█▇▇██▅ ▇██[RIGHT]█▇▇ԶᑓϟᐝЉᙰᔒ▅▅▄▂▃!!!
WAT? ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̔̕̚̕̕̚̕̚҉ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕ oh҉҉ ̵̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̿̿̿̚ ҉ ҉҉̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚ ̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̚ ̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̔̕̚̕̚҉ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡͡҉wa҉҉ ̵̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̿̿̿̚ ҉ ҉҉̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚ ̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̚ ̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̔̕̚̕̚҉ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡͡҉҉[/RIGHT]

̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚ ̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̚ ̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓ b

̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚ ̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̚ ̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏

̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚ ̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̚ ̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓

HOW D⎳D THI
┆ ┈█▂╵▁ID T┄▜╵░▞[CENTER]▘┼▙▃▇▒ TH
IS iSv█▇▇ ▄▃▂▅▄██▇▅█▇ ▇[/CENTER]▅▄▃▂!╘╙╚╛
͇̿☱͇̿⎳☵͇̿ЮѨ͇̿☳͇̿☱ҊҖ☴͇̿☶͇̿☷͇̿☲͇̿☳͇̿
͇̿☴͇̿☶͇̿☷͇̿☲͇̿☳͇̿☱͇̿☵͇̿ha ̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̌̍̎̏̊̋̌̍̎̚ ̡̢̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̕̚g̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̚ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ͡҉҉ ̵̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝éc ̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̌̍̎̏̊̋̌̍̎̚ ̡̢̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̕̚g̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̚ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡H G ̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̌̍̎̏̊̋̌̍̎̚ ̡̢̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̕̚g̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̚ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡D ̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̌̍̎̏̊̋̌̍̎̚ ̡̢̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̕̚ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡i am ͡҉҉ ̵̡̢̛ ̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̌̍̎̏̊̋̌̍̎̚ ̡̢̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̕̚g̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̚ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ͡҉҉n ̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̌̍̎̏̊̋̌̍̎̚ ̡̢̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̕̚g̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̚ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡
╜╝╞╟
⎳[RIGHT]╠╠╡╢╣╤╥╦[/RIGHT]╧╨

̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚ ̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̚ ̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐
[CENTER]Okay.[/CENTER][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[color=deeppink]I'm getting way too neurotic. The last two movies I watched severely depressed me.

Those movies being Nick and Nora's Infinite Playlist and Revenge of the Nerds II. That's just confusing.[/color]

I just had to go and leave my window open a bit when I fell asleep last night. Security isn't an issue since I'm on the third floor so no one can get to it. However, though my room needed to cool off... getting too cold since it dropped to 40 degrees was a bit much. So now I'm wide awake because being cold... woke me up. XP

[quote=Nerdsy][COLOR=deeppink]I'm getting way too neurotic. The last two movies I watched severely depressed me.

Those movies being Nick and Nora's Infinite Playlist and Revenge of the Nerds II. That's just confusing.[/COLOR][/quote]

[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=DimGray]I know I was depressed after I watched Nick and Norah, because I realized that I had just lost an hour and a half off of my life.

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Hey, guys, it's [b]chibi-master[/b]. My computer is being an awful bunch of swear words and refuses to let me connect to the internet. I'm trying to get it fixed, but for now there's nothing I can do but beg my little sister to let me use her account. As you can see, it finally worked. I'll try to get my computer fixed and back to the RPGs I'm in... By the way, Boston was AWESOME!

[size=1]Another job gone and I'm up a hundred a fifty pound by the end of this week =D.

You know what I'm spending it on?

Tattoos. Or a very good tattoo.

(I'm planning on a groovy version of the Capricorn symbol on the back of my neck, a small anarchy somewhere and maybe a star just behind my ear if I can afford that. Or if I get one tattoo then it's going all down my spine so the next ones I get will feel like a walk in the park, haha).

Oh, I also had an awesome weekend. I was so high that I thought I'd had a full blown conversation with my cat.[/size]

[color=#9933ff][font=monotype corsiva][size=4]My ex husband is being an even bigger git that usual. For once in over a month he's online when I am and our daughter is awake and he hasn't talked to her in a while so I've sent him 3 quick IMs about it and nothing.

Also I have to sell the Coach Sandals my boyfriend got me on Ebay because they're 1/2 a size too small and he didn't send a receipt (. Starting bid will be around 80$.[/color][/font][/size]

[CENTER][YOUTUBE="blah"]xMOLqYCw0hs[/YOUTUBE][/CENTER]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Apparently the starters follow you around in the new Gold and Silver remakes.

I hope this continues after they evolve. I imagine waltzing around Goldenrod will be that much more fun with your Feraligatr in tow. Not to mention it would probably discourage some of the weaker trainers from wasting your time.[/FONT]