OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

[quote name='Jabberwocky][FONT="Palatino Linotype"']I have bigger and better things to worry about then my identity....[/FONT][/quote]
[FONT=Arial]Right, and that's basically what I was getting at in my post, except that no one should have to "worry about their identity" at all.

Who you are is already there. It's not defined by an external thing or a speech pattern or a set of styles, even though it might encompass any one of those things. So if you're (generic, not you; I dislike second person sometimes) having to spend time figuring out who you are, not only does that indicate to me that you are very bad at self-appraisal (and probably don't have that great a self-worth), but you're also wasting time you could be using to move forward or, you know, have fun with other people.

So we're on the same wavelength.

Also, [COLOR="DarkRed"]Gavin[/COLOR], that is the single best thing I have heard in four weeks.[/FONT]

[font=franklin gothic medium]OB tends to move at a glacial pace these days anyway, but things tend to pick up over summer when people are on break.

Most members here tend to be pretty busy with classes, exams and work during other parts of the year.[/font]

[quote name='Gavin'][CENTER][IMG]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_oufPapEZMa8/SRQjMq7MalI/AAAAAAAAA9Q/KgCgGzKY7Cg/s400/potter-broom.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
[SIZE="1"]
Can't...breath...laughing...to...hard...[/SIZE][/QUOTE]
[FONT="Palatino Linotype"]
I've noticed the story doesn't have an interview and probably for good reason. I mean, could you imagine the questions?

"And miss, what did your 17-year old daughter use the broom for, if I may ask?"

"Well, I'm not entirely sure. Honey, please tell this man what you used the Potter Broom for?"

*Silence*[/FONT]

[quote name='Jabberwocky'][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]
I've noticed the story doesn't have an interview and probably for good reason. I mean, could you imagine the questions?

"And miss, what did your 17-year old daughter use the broom for, if I may ask?"

"Well, I'm not entirely sure. Honey, please tell this man what you used the Potter Broom for?"

*Silence*[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[color="darkgreen"]"[spoiler]I ramed it up my **** and turned it on full blast[/spoiler], Thats what I did with the broom stick."[/color]

[quote name='Botar'][color="darkgreen"]"[spoiler]I ramed it up my **** and turned it on full blast[/spoiler], Thats what I did with the broom stick."[/color][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"][URL="http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Ptitle0t9r68ih?from=Main.DontExplainTheJoke"]http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Ptitle0t9r68ih?from=Main.DontExplainTheJoke[/URL][/SIZE]

[quote name='Botar'][color="darkgreen"]"[spoiler]I ramed it up my **** and turned it on full blast[/spoiler], Thats what I did with the broom stick."[/color][/QUOTE]
[CENTER]
[IMG]http://www.flashmyspacecomments.com/comments/animated/other/Batman_Joker_Heath_ledger_Comments.gif[/IMG][/CENTER]

[quote name='Gavin'][CENTER]
[IMG]http://www.flashmyspacecomments.com/comments/animated/other/Batman_Joker_Heath_ledger_Comments.gif[/IMG][/CENTER][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]It's like he's controlling the guy behind him with his hands. That's terrifying.[/color]

[quote name='Ace'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Subtlety:

To hell with it, I just wanna say #*&%#*(@*#.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[color="darkgreen"]I just added to the joke, thats why I put spoilers on it.

Isn't it funny guys? Huh? Isn't just hilarious? Isn't it the most funniest thing you ever heard? Huh guys!?[/color]

[quote name='Botar'][color="darkgreen"]I just added to the joke, thats why I put spoilers on it.

Isn't it funny guys? Huh? Isn't just hilarious? Isn't it the most funniest thing you ever heard? Huh guys!?[/color][/QUOTE]

[size=1]Funnier than you're face.

And [i]that's[/i] funny.

=p[/size]

[quote=Vicky]

[quote=Botar][I][COLOR=darkgreen]I just added to the joke, thats why I put spoilers on it.

Isn't it funny guys? Huh? Isn't just hilarious? Isn't it the most funniest thing you ever heard? Huh guys!?[/COLOR][/I][/quote]

[SIZE=1]Funnier than you're face.

And [I]that's[/I] funny.

=p[/SIZE][/quote]

[B][SIZE=3]You got Vicky'ed![/SIZE][/B]

[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=DimGray]Q: How many absurdists does it take to change a light bulb?

A: [spoiler]In the second place, as someone else has noted, of course![/spoiler][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='Vicky][SIZE=1]Funnier than [B][COLOR=Red]you're[/COLOR][/B'] face.[/SIZE][/quote]

[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=DimGray]Enough said.

Oh, and thank you, [B]Sangome[/B], for initiating my spending countless hours browsing [B]TV Tropes[/B].

Good reading.

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='Stephanie'][size=1]What's the difference between an orange?

[spoiler]Lunchbox because a motorcycle has no doors.[/spoiler]

=D You love me.[/size][/QUOTE]

[color="darkgreen"]It's true, I do.[/color]