OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

[quote name='Ace'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Isn't that, like, the only way to go off-topic in here?[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="1"]Shoot, you're right.

Oh well, here goes.

I miss last summer a lot. For whatever reason, it was just really nice. I went to bed every night feeling really happy.

Also, sometimes having so many online friends feels weird. I got breakfast with two of them today. That was neat... but weird. Kinda. Oh well.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

AUGH! I've been gone for, what, 6 days?! Sorry! I will not be defeated by my stupid hunk of junk laptop, I promise! I tried letting my Dad have a go at fixing it, but... he sorta just cursed at it for 2 hours...

Graduation is so close... I can't believe I'll be heading to high school next year...it sounds like a frightening pain in the butt... I'M SCARED!:animedepr

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]I just sat down & poured my thoughts out, in depth, for the first time in a while. They ended up being a lot sadder than I hoped they would be.

I'm going to cook something tomorrow.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[quote name='chibi-master']AUGH! I've been gone for, what, 6 days?! Sorry! I will not be defeated by my stupid hunk of junk laptop, I promise! I tried letting my Dad have a go at fixing it, but... he sorta just cursed at it for 2 hours...

Graduation is so close... I can't believe I'll be heading to high school next year...it sounds like a frightening pain in the butt... I'M SCARED!:animedepr[/QUOTE]

[size=1]Heading TO?! I'm leaving it![/size]

[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=DimGray]Ingrown hairs are an inherent (get it?) risk of shaving.

I'm going to be getting one of these:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[center][URL="http://www.rollingrazor.com/"][IMG]http://img1.rollingrazor.com/images/gallery/products/razors/postcards/1001.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
[/center]

[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=DimGray]
I see ads for it all the time on Facebook. Supposedly, it helps prevent ingrown hairs.

Also, it's endorsed by the Jonas Brothers, and Lord knows I'll buy anything their cherub-esque faces are plastered on.

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='Sangome][SIZE="1"']That thing makes me glad I'm a woman.[/SIZE][/quote]And I was just thinking that at least we don't have to worry about shaving our legs or arms for that matter.

Though what basement cat was saying... is true. So annoying.

[size=1]Shaven legs on men are hot. Plus, I can't grow my hair except on my head and arms because it gets really itchy when it's growing back. It was murder when I was growing the sides from my mohawk out.

+ why does my ex girlfriend keep inviting me round when I have money =([/size]

[quote name='Sangome][SIZE=1']That thing makes me glad I'm a woman.[/SIZE][/quote]

[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=DimGray]Oh, don't worry... They make them for women, too:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[center][IMG]http://img1.rollingrazor.com/images/products/270/main/2001.jpg[/IMG]
[/center]

[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=DimGray]Blah blah blah, Jonas Brothers reference implying they are women.

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='taperson'][SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]But man, I'd kill to only have to shave my face.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]
[SIZE="1"]
If some of us can be bothered. I was sporting something of a vagrant-style beard for the last two weeks after finishing college until earlier this afternoon.

Also, if it's not Gilette it's not worth using it.[/SIZE]

[CENTER][YOUTUBE="The Best A Man Can Get"]LgdnJM13bE8[/YOUTUBE][/CENTER]

[quote name='Mr. Maul'][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=DimGray]Blah blah blah, Jonas Brothers reference implying they are women.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Knew it all along.

They also remind me of Hikaru and Kaoru from Ouran, plus one brother and minus any form of interesting personality. Whether this prediction is true remains to be seen.

In other news, Masashi Kishimoto, author of [I]Naruto[/I], fails at life, the universe, and everything. Forever.[/FONT]

[quote name='DeLarge'][SIZE=1]This is officially my new favourite thing ever:

[/SIZE][center][youtube="Christopher Walken's Three Little Pigs"][/youtube][/center][/QUOTE]

[size=1]I couldn't watch it. Audiences that laugh too much annoy me ¬_¬.[/size]

[quote name='Ace'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]In other news, Masashi Kishimoto, author of [I]Naruto[/I], fails at life, the universe, and everything. Forever.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]How is this new, again? :p

I need a new, GOOD avatar/sig. Making mine myself gets tiresome.[/SIZE]

[quote name='DeLarge'][SIZE=1]This is officially my new favourite thing ever:

[/SIZE][center][youtube="Christopher Walken's Three Little Pigs"][/youtube][/center][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]That should've been so much more awesome than it was. Damn audience.
[/SIZE]