OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

[quote name='Nomurah!'][SIZE=1][COLOR=HotPink]Anybody listen to the Beatles? [/COLOR][/SIZE][/quote]

I'll listen to them every once in while. I'm more of a Rolling Stones girl. Really though I don't think either band would have been as popular if the other didn't exist. The Rolling Stones were practicably made to be just the opposite of the Beatles. Andrew Oldham [SIZE=2]use to work as an Epstein employee and worked with the Beatles. Having the Rolling Stones being opposite not only helped them but help the Beatles to premote their look and music. Beatles being more clean and the Rolling Stones more dirty. [/SIZE]

[SIZE="1"]The only person I've seen come close enough to look like an anime character is Christina Ricci, since she has big eyes.

Which made her absolutely perfect to be Trixie in the Speed Racer movie, haha.[/SIZE]

[FONT="Palatino Linotype"]I just realized something sort of ironic. When you become a non-conformist, technically you're conforming to non-conformity. Also when you try being yourself, you're also being everyone else who's trying to be themselves... so in reality, you're not JUST you... you're a part of a group of people who are trying not to be in a group...

Someone shoot me before this gets out of hand, please?[/FONT]

[quote name='Jabberwocky'][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]I just realized something sort of ironic. When you become a non-conformist, technically you're conforming to non-conformity. Also when you try being yourself, you're also being everyone else who's trying to be themselves... so in reality, you're not JUST you... you're a part of a group of people who are trying not to be in a group...

Someone shoot me before this gets out of hand, please?[/FONT][/QUOTE][size=1]If it's more important to you to "not be like everyone else" than to simply "be yourself," you've got a problem.[/size]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Let's hope Cheney doesn't start craving Dino steak then. He's been known to go after live humanoid game. Even when hunting quail.

As for the non-conformists are conformists thing, that's why I think Emos are the biggest posers on the face of the earth. They want to be unique, so they dress in black, put on heavy makeup, start whinig about how life sucks and proceed to [I]flock towards a group of like 30 other people who look and act exactly like them.[/I]

Then they can't decide whether they want to be unique and special or whine about how no one understands their uniqueness and specialness.[/FONT]

[quote name='Ace'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]As for the non-conformists are conformists thing, that's why I think Emos are the biggest posers on the face of the earth. They want to be unique, so they dress in black, put on heavy makeup, start whinig about how life sucks and proceed to [I]flock towards a group of like 30 other people who look and act exactly like them.[/I]

Then they can't decide whether they want to be unique and special or whine about how no one understands their uniqueness and specialness.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Palatino Linotype"]I remember when a lot of the people up here tried to be emo, it was hilarious. I'll even admit, the thought struck me. Then I decided, why would I want to be a whiny/girly/angsty/annoying emo when I can be me, myself and I. Now I'm too worried about school and family to worry about being myself or anyone. :animesigh[/FONT]

[quote name='Jabberwocky][FONT="Palatino Linotype"']Now I'm too worried about school and family to worry about being myself or anyone. :animesigh[/FONT][/quote]
[FONT=Arial]This makes no sense.

If you have to try to be who you are, then who are you when you don't try? Someone else? Nobody at all?

I quit worrying about that kind of crap years ago. I am not who I am. Simple as that.[/FONT]

[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]This makes no sense.

If you have to try to be who you are, then who are you when you don't try? Someone else? Nobody at all?

I quit worrying about that kind of crap years ago. I am not who I am. Simple as that.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Palatino Linotype"]I'm human... just that simple. I have bigger and better things to worry about then my identity, like getting into a good college and getting money together so I can get somewhere with music.[/FONT]

[color="darkgreen"] I just be my self, it's one of those subconcise kind of things. I don't have to actively try or strive to be my self, I just do it. But I've been influenced by media and music, but not to the point were i'm exactly a carbon copy of a music idol. What i'm trying to say is, don't worry about it, just let it roll and don't actively do it, let it be a subconcise thing.[/color]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][URL="http://blog.peta.org/archives/2009/05/hockey_fan_blas.php"][COLOR="Blue"]They never learn.[/COLOR][/URL]

SCREW THE HAPPIEST MOMENT OF YOUR LIFE RONALD MCDONALD IS KILLING CHICKENS. Of course, the article presents this as a good thing.

PeTA: Attention Whoring for the Betterment of Non-Humans.

Oh, and now they're [URL="http://blog.peta.org/archives/2009/05/dear_furries_pl.php"][COLOR="Blue"]Petitioning Furries.[/COLOR][/URL] Lol.[/FONT]

[quote name='Jabberwocky'][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]One of my friends is a furry. He has pictures on his phone so whenever a teacher takes it away he removes the SIM card before handing it over. In my opinion it's weird, but hey, live and let live.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]I tend to agree with that sentiment, seeing as how I'm not affected by them in any real way. Just thought it was funny that either group would waste their time with the other.[/FONT]

[quote name='Ace'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]I tend to agree with that sentiment, seeing as how I'm not affected by them in any real way. Just thought it was funny that either group would waste their time with the other.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Palatino Linotype"]I know what you mean. I mean really, if you don't like someone for who they are/what they do/who they're friends with, then there's one universal solution: don't talk to them. But people don't take that path and act out of either ignorance or fear. And sometimes the results are bad, like war.[/FONT]

[quote name='Botar'][color="darkgreen"]Wow Jabberwocky, very good philosophy. And I just listened to Attack Attack, there not that bad. So is Iwrestledabareonce. I'm starting to dig hardcore![/color][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Palatino Linotype"]I'd give you a high five, but I can't considering I can't reach into the computer and see you, and even if I could it would be awkward having a strange hand enter your screen. Anywho, to be blunt, I'm not to big on Attack Attack, but it's good that you're expanding your horizons.

So maybe, check out Bring me the Horizon? Hehe...[/FONT]

[quote name='Jabberwocky'][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]I'd give you a high five, but I can't considering I can't reach into the computer and see you, and even if I could it would be awkward having a strange hand enter your screen. Anywho, to be blunt, I'm not to big on Attack Attack, but it's good that you're expanding your horizons.

So maybe, check out Bring me the Horizon? Hehe...[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[color="darkgreen"] I listened to pray for plagues by BMTH. It didn't shock me to much sence I use to listen to death metal, like Nile, Necrophagist, and Brain Drill. You should check em out, then look up Big D an the kids table, Street light Manifesto, and Less Than Jake. You'll see my music progression/change. Its pretty extreme.[/color]

[quote name='Gavin'][CENTER][IMG]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_oufPapEZMa8/SRQjMq7MalI/AAAAAAAAA9Q/KgCgGzKY7Cg/s400/potter-broom.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
[SIZE="1"]
Can't...breath...laughing...to...hard...[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[color="darkgreen"] You got to be ******* me! Mattel made that! A geek girls fantasy! And of coarse a mom from my home state of Ohio had to ***** about it. Let the girls have there brooms! [/color]

[quote name='Gavin'][center][IMG]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_oufPapEZMa8/SRQjMq7MalI/AAAAAAAAA9Q/KgCgGzKY7Cg/s400/potter-broom.jpg[/IMG][/center]
[SIZE=1]
Can't...breath...laughing...to...hard...[/SIZE][/quote]

:rotflmao:Can't stop laughing. I bet those girls like the "special effects". I guess publicity is publicity.

We started moving into our new house yesterday. We brought over a lot of stuff already in the car. Like my sword and posters boxes. Most of the stuff was dads though. I backed all my books, vhs tapes, and cds/dvds/video games in there own separate large boxes. Now I need to repack them all into smaller boxes so they can actually be lifted into the moving truck. :animeswea

Pretty much all packed for my trip next Thursday too. Just a few other things to be packed last minute. I'm going to visit my mom and little sister in Vermont for a month or so. I'll have my laptop but don't know when I'll have interent though. I'll try and be on few times though.