OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

[COLOR="DarkRed"][FONT="Garamond"][SIZE="3"]Holy crap, I just killed the biggest centipede I've ever seen in my basement. It was thick, meaty, and the body was a little longer than a hotwheel. It took two hits with a shoe to bring it down. Now I'm a bit uneasy since I always sleep in my basement and that it sometimes feels like something is crawling on my feet when nothing is there.

Well there went my nights rest.[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

I got a Furby for Christmas around 4th grade. Funny though, mine was never hungry. Also, I spent ridiculous amounts of time trying to master its language with that stupid pamphlet...

Oh, and if my internet isn't working by the end of the week, I'm going to drag a Geek Squad guy in here and force feed him my laptop. Or girl. You never know.

[quote name='Botar'][color="darkgreen"] So I'm might go buy some skinny jeans, what color should I get? I'm thinking neon green.[/color][/QUOTE]

[size=1]...lol.

Haha.

If you're being serious, black. In my experience it takes special kind of people to pull off colour skinny jeans... especially neon. You might end up looking like the twelve year old emo girls who try to get in night clubs 'cause they look 'rave'.[/size]

[quote name='chibi-master']I got a Furby for Christmas around 4th grade. Funny though, mine was never hungry. Also, I spent ridiculous amounts of time trying to master its language with that stupid pamphlet...[/QUOTE]

[FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Furby's are just evil! Evil, evil, evil. My friend has one in his room that just randomly starts talking in the middle of the night, even if it's covered up or shoved in a closet. They're just filled with dark magic, I'm sure of it...[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]You know, I understand the general sentiments and intent behind most church marquee blurbs, but some of them are downright foolish. Like, I passed one last night on my way home, and . . . well . . .

"The Bible is a banquet, not a snack tray."

. . .

AHH HA HA HA HA OM NOM NOM[/FONT]

[quote name='Botar'][color="darkgreen"] So I'm might go buy some skinny jeans, what color should I get? I'm thinking neon green.[/color][/QUOTE]

[quote name='Vicky'][size=1]...lol.

Haha.

If you're being serious, black. In my experience it takes special kind of people to pull off colour skinny jeans... especially neon. You might end up looking like the twelve year old emo girls who try to get in night clubs 'cause they look 'rave'.[/size][/QUOTE]

[size=1]I wear skinny jeans myself and I have got a few colored pairs (I must be one of those gifted few who can do it), but I haven't gotten neon green. I did want those and they look pretty rad at Hot Topic stores. I say go for it, but if it's your first pair of skinny jeans, I'm with Vicky. Some black rude-fit jeans would be best. :][/size]

[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]You know, I understand the general sentiments and intent behind most church marquee blurbs, but some of them are downright foolish. Like, I passed one last night on my way home, and . . . well . . .

"The Bible is a banquet, not a snack tray."

. . .

AHH HA HA HA HA OM NOM NOM[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]Maybe it's just that it's 1 am and I'm in desperate need of sleep but I found that absolutely hilarious. Nice one Al.[/SIZE]

[quote name='Dragon Warrior'][size=1]I wear skinny jeans myself and I have got a few colored pairs (I must be one of those gifted few who can do it), but I haven't gotten neon green. I did want those and they look pretty rad at Hot Topic stores. I say go for it, but if it's your first pair of skinny jeans, I'm with Vicky. Some black rude-fit jeans would be best. :][/size][/QUOTE]

[color="darkgreen"] I have a few pairs of skinny jeans, blue and black pairs. I feel like going out on a limb and getting the neon green pair, or the red pair! I love skinnys, they feel so comfortable when you sag them, thanks for the advice DW and Vicky.[/color]

Actually I have A site I always save because someone always asks me a question and I just give them the site, and it answers the site for them.

[B][url]http://smouch.net/lol/[/url][/B]

This has answered over 300 of my friends questions, so if you ever have a question for me or about me, just check here and you will know everything.

[quote name='Botar'][color="darkgreen"] I have a few pairs of skinny jeans, blue and black pairs. I feel like going out on a limb and getting the neon green pair, or the red pair! I love skinnys, they feel so comfortable when you sag them, thanks for the advice DW and Vicky.[/color][/QUOTE]

[size=1]Hah, I know what you mean. I sag mine too. They're just comfortable all around, and most people don't realize it. But when they try them on, they're like, "Dude, you were right!" and they're always happily surprised.[/size]

[quote name='Haku877']Actually I have A site I always save because someone always asks me a question and I just give them the site, and it answers the site for them.

[B][url]http://smouch.net/lol/[/url][/B]

This has answered over 300 of my friends questions, so if you ever have a question for me or about me, just check here and you will know everything.[/QUOTE]

[color="darkgreen"] Don't do it! you'll get rick rolled! I got tricked by someone else. Sorry Haku, but that prank is too far.

Oh, and i'm glad there's so many people that like skinnys, I wouldn't of guessed.[/color]

[quote name='Botar'][color="darkgreen"]

Oh, and i'm glad there's so many people that like skinnys, I wouldn't of guessed.[/color][/QUOTE]

[size=1]I have only three pairs; black, white and a pair of skinny-style cyberdog jeans, which are frankly the most awesome thing to ever grace the planet.

Wear and tear means most are ripped. My black ones are being held together with glued on patches and safety pins.

But I guess that's alright for me 'cause I suit looking like a homeless rockstar ;D[/size]

[quote name='Omega'][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Furby's are just evil! Evil, evil, evil. My friend has one in his room that just randomly starts talking in the middle of the night, even if it's covered up or shoved in a closet. They're just filled with dark magic, I'm sure of it...[/FONT][/QUOTE]

You DO know that there's an off switch on those furry little irritants, right?

Oh, I've discovered a new talent that I have! Digging holes! But only with a spade. Not those big ol' shovels that give my hands blisters. But even though I dig with a spade and my bare hands, the holes are enormous. Seriously, you could plant a palm tree in them.

[quote name='chibi-master']

Oh, I've discovered a new talent that I have! Digging holes! But only with a spade. Not those big ol' shovels that give my hands blisters. But even though I dig with a spade and my bare hands, the holes are enormous. Seriously, you could plant a palm tree in them.[/QUOTE]

nice... ..... Party! PARTY!!! WOOT WOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!! :animestun: :animesigh

[FONT="Palatino Linotype"]I don't listen to the beatles... but I do listen to beatles. They're not as cool, nor do they talk with accents... but they give me company. And I also like rusty spoons.

Not really, what I just said was just a tad bit awkward...

Skinny jeans are too tight for me, I wear skater pants because they are tight, but not too tight. Thank Zumies for them. And hot topic, they have awesome hoodies... too bad the one I bought crapped the bed.
[RIGHT]I hate it when zippers malfunction.[/RIGHT]

Jabberwocky is speech or writing that is meaningless or intended as humorous nonsense [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]Got a silly math problem forwarded to me in the email today. Along with it
was a general statistics statement:

[INDENT][I]It is said that Engineers take 3 minutes to resolve this,
Architects 3 hours and Doctors 6 hours.[/I][/INDENT]

It took me a little over forty seconds, mostly because I got caught up in some
math from [U]A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy[/U]. (Base 13 stuff; I'm a nut, I know.)

1, 2, 6, 42, 1806, ______?

Have fun.[/FONT]

[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]Got a silly math problem forwarded to me in the email today. Along with it
was a general statistics statement:

[INDENT][I]It is said that Engineers take 3 minutes to resolve this,
Architects 3 hours and Doctors 6 hours.[/I][/INDENT]

It took me a little over forty seconds, mostly because I got caught up in some
math from [U]A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy[/U]. (Base 13 stuff; I'm a nut, I know.)

1, 2, 6, 42, 1806, ______?

Have fun.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]Damn it Al how dare you make me look at a series based maths problem at 2:08 am.

By the way the answer is [color=#ebebeb]3263442[/color]. I know this because my last maths teacher loved brain teasers like that and would routinely throw them at us.[/SIZE]

You never realize just how important your laptop is until you can't access the internet on it... Yes, I am still whining about that. I'm still using my Dad's clunky laptop...

Also, I am going to take Latin instead of Spanish next year. First year of high school! Huzzah!

AUGH! I miss being able to be on OB all night long (and well into the morning) so much! Life is so boring without constant OB access...

[quote name='Nomurah!'][SIZE="1"][COLOR="HotPink"]Anybody listen to the Beatles? [/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]The Beatles are my favorite band to exist, ever. My dad actually just gave me the White Album on vinyl. I about peed myself.[/COLOR][/SIZE]