OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

[quote name='Sangome'][SIZE="1"]Here, it's just ADD weather. One day will be beautiful and sunny, the next it'll be cloudy and gloomy. Sunday we were under a tornado watch, out of friggin nowhere.

AND I heard it's supposed to snow sometime this week, too. wtf.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[color=#99933ff][font=monotype corsiva][size=4]Yeah me and this weather have something in common. I had to brush snow off my car Tuesday! That was wrong! And it snowed this morning!!

Seriously it snows practically every Easter here! It was even cold on Easter when I was in Texas!

Hmm. Oh yeah I casually proposed to my boyfriend tonight over the phone. I told him that I'd marry him after college so he could move to the states and work.[/color][/font][/size]

[quote name='Lunox'][font=trebuchet ms]
[u][URL="http://www.gamespot.com/news/6207542.html?tag=latestheadlines;title;1"]Shadow of the Colossus being made into a movie....by the guy that wrote "Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun Li[/URL][/u]

NOOOOOOOOOOOO[/font][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]Two words: Uwe Boll

(Twenty-five characters)[/SIZE]

[SIZE="1"]BAH. I have an hour and a half of dead time between classes. Funi just put up the first episode of FMA2, and I wanna watch it.

It figures this would be the day I forgot my headphones. And I'm not about to watch the first episode of the show mute. >_>

[/nerdspeak][/SIZE]

[quote name='Sangome][SIZE="1"]It figures this would be the day I forgot my headphones. And I'm not about to watch the first episode of the show mute.[/nerdspeak'][/SIZE][/quote]
[FONT=Arial]You mean muted. If you watched it mute you wouldn't be able to fangirl, at least not audibly.

Because you'd be mute. (^_^)

[quote name='Gavin][SIZE="1"']Two words: Uwe Boll[/SIZE][/quote]
What part of "for most of the game you simply run around all over Creation and occasionally kill large mountains" do you not understand? :p[/FONT]

[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]You mean muted. If you watched it mute you wouldn't be able to fangirl, at least not audibly.

Because you'd be mute. (^_^)[/font][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]It would work either way. I can't squeal considering I'm in a library and all.

Oh, wait, I mean...yes, sir. :box:[/SIZE]

[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]What part of "for most of the game you simply run around all over Creation and occasionally kill large mountains" do you not understand? :p[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]The part where Uwe Boll would rewrite the entire thing to better suit his own take on the story (despite as you point out it practically being pre-written for him, minus it has an interesting overall plot because Uwe only does obvious violent stuff) and still manage to make a shite movie. :p
[/SIZE]

[size=1][color=indigo]Few random things:

1.) I'm on Skype now: GoddessUnluck
2.) I'm on [url=www.myspace.com/ilovemikeinbikes][u]MySpace[/u][/url].
3.) I have Guild Wars back. Look me up as Belial Hades.
4.) I cannot wait til the 14th. Deadliest Catch season 5, FTW!
5.) Red vs Blue is godly. Watch it. Love it.

I think that's it for now.[/size][/color]

[size=1]Can someone please explain to me what I'm supposed to do on Twitter? I mean, I have an account and post updates but I don't really understand the appeal of this at all. Damn me for trying to stay relevant....

-Shy[/size]

[QUOTE][FONT="Arial"][I] If you aren't familiar with Twitter, it is one of those things, like MySpace, that sounds totally ridiculous and stupid when you first hear about it. But once you start using it, you realize how much fun it is.

?[SIZE="1"]Eric Nuzum, Author of [U]The Dead Travel Fast[/U] [/SIZE][/I][/FONT][/QUOTE]
[FONT=Arial]Based on that, I'm assuming it's pretty dang pointless.

'Cause we [I]all[/I] know how much fun Myspace is. :rolleyes:[/FONT]

I has an Eeyore plushie the size of a medium size dog!:catgirl: He is soft and cuddly. Oh yes, I also has a raccoon named Meeko that I got when I was in the hospital in Pre-K (I was 4 or 5 yrs. old)!:animesmil

Oh, yesterday we found my sister's phone in the Central Lost and Found. It was turned in at 1 a.m. after being found on Space Mountain. Stupid her.

[quote name='chibi-master']
Oh, yesterday we found my sister's phone in the Central Lost and Found. It was turned in at 1 a.m. after being found on Space Mountain. Stupid her.[/quote]

Thats good you finally found the phone. Pretty lucky it was found and there wasn't someone placing calls to Turkey or something on it. Or was there? :shifty:

[quote name='DeathKnight'][color=crimson]I bought shisha for my hookah that expired in 2006. :(

Sometimes discounts are too good to be true, guys. What's the most expired thing you discovered you bought?[/color][/QUOTE]

An Orange punch drink that was bought in Jan. 09, and expired in Sep. 96! And the worst part was, I took a drink of it before I relized it! EWWWWW!

Hey Gavin, are you going to post you're part on Otaku Sin? If so, hurry up, you got 3 days! Anyways, you got an awesome character, so you better post!

Oh, and has anyone noticed I got the B capitalized in my name? It's so much cooler now, YAY!

[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=DimGray]Are ya ready, kids?

Doo dah doo doo! Hahaha!

Now slap your hands!

Now spread those wings!

Doo dah doo doo!

Feather your bangs!

Shake your buns! That's nice!

Now think about your dad!

What's your dad like?

I wanna meet that dad!

Doo dah doo doo!

Slap your face!

Slap your friend!

Get sexy, kids!

Doo dah doo doo!

Stinks in here!

Smells like meat!

Rotten Meat!

Kids, why would you bring that rotten meat in here, of all places?

Kids, you stupid mother****ers, what the hell's wrong with you kids?

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='chibi-master']Okay, gobbling down 7 pieces of salt-water taffy does absolutely nothing good for your tummy...:animedepr[/QUOTE]

Awww, I was going to eat 18 salt water taffys and then jump on a trampolien. Thanks for letting me know Chibi.:box:

Hugs!

[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]Was the name of this coaster, perhaps, The Georgia Cyclone? And if not, what theme park were you at, and what ride [I]was[/I] it?[/FONT][/quote]

[COLOR=SeaGreen][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]It was not. I was at Castles & Coasters in Phoenix, and the coaster was called the Patriot. It was very, very unnerving. The other one was the Desert Storm (if I remember correctly), and I still want to check it out again.

On a random side note related to that trip....I apparently SUCK at miniature golf. And I should never listen to my mom on making a shot.
[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[quote name='chibi-master']Okay, gobbling down 7 pieces of salt-water taffy does absolutely nothing good for your tummy...:animedepr[/QUOTE]

Now I want taffy... I love taffy so much, I haven't had it in forever.

[QUOTE=Shy][size=1]Has anyone had to deal with this alleged Conficker computer worm yet?

-Shy[/size][/QUOTE]Not myself personally, however: [URL="http://www.sltrib.com/news/ci_12123174"][U]Article[/U][/URL] So I've had the joy of not being able to get into some areas at school and needing to wait until I get home in order to access the net at all. Oh joy.