OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

[SIZE="1"]I love planes, long flights are the best. In my opinion at least, ha. I'm short so I can put my legs up onto the seat to be more comfortable. As long as I have things to entertain me I'm good. Of course the anticipation of my destination is also awesome.

I would love to ride in a fighter jet one day, but thats not very pracical. Although I know a man from my church who got to ride in an F-14(I'm actually not positive on which plane it was, I can't remember). He was in the Navy at the time though.

Pooping at work? LOL! Although I know exactly what your actually referring to so it really isn't that funny, but I know where your coming from(somewhat). My mom worked in a rehab facility for people who had suffered from strokes, heart attacks, or other debilitating health issues. The place reeked of urine..it was a sad atmosphere when you come across an elderly man or women who are totally off there rocker, or they're sitting in their wheelchair with their head literally in their lap because their back has such a bad hump.[/SIZE]

*tilts head*

The chances of you surviving the plane crash are less than the chances of the plane actually crashing. And falling from forty-thousand feet tends to be pretty fatal. The amount of inertia of slamming the ground would be like a bigrig running you over. Death would be nigh instant.

*thumbs up*

[quote name='Red']All it did was update itself so no mass computer brickings or any of that lark :D

Bit of an anti-climax really[/QUOTE]

Sorry guys, that was so my falt. You guys should terminate me soon scence i'm a Bot and all.

[size=1]I literally spent hours trying to find a suitable URL for my new small business. I hate the internet. So many good names are taken for no other reason than someone wants to well it for profit someday.

-Shy[/size]

[quote name='botar15']Whats you're small business Shy? I could help with names.:box:[/QUOTE][size=1]I can't go into specifics yet, but it's a service that nobody else offers on the web. I just got the domain I wanted, so all I have to do now is build the site and figuring out price points.

Very exciting times. :whoops:

-Shy[/size]

[quote name='Chaos']*tilts head*

The chances of you surviving the plane crash are less than the chances of the plane actually crashing. And falling from forty-thousand feet tends to be pretty fatal. The amount of inertia of slamming the ground would be like a bigrig running you over. Death would be nigh instant.

*thumbs up*[/QUOTE]

...I hate you so much right now...:animedepr

[quote name='botar15']Or Chibi, you could get on the plane with the crazy suicide bomber. Just a thought.:box:
*thumbs up*[/QUOTE]

Oh, I don't worry too much about that. If I see anyone suspicious on the plane, I'll keep my eye on them. If they do anything suspicios, I'll attack them. Sure, it could end badly, but at least I'd be cautious.

[quote name='Gavin'][SIZE="1"]Josh if you're offering professional hitperson services, might the syndicate of disgruntled housemates avail of them ? [/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=monotype corsiva][size=4]If he is Gavin, I want to be signed up as well. Josh, do you have a package that'll kill my boss and make it look like an accident?

Off this topic- I think I may be reading the World War 2 history book wrong- but did the Japanese invade Austrailia? Because I kinda forgot about that. Except that they made that movie Austrailia but I never watched it.

Okay and I know this is early. But I think that I am definately nominating this thread for the 2009 Nifty Fifty awards. And you can quote me on that.[/color][/font][/size]

[quote name='botar15']Also, i'll take you're spot as Chibi-Master! I'll be Chibi15! Its my own idea! *Stands tall with hands on hips.*[/QUOTE]

Excuse me? I'll have you know that I find that very offensive. Besides, I could never be replaced by someone who didn't capitalize the "I" in "I'll" and put "you're" where it should be "your" and "Its" where it should be "It's".

Plus, I'll only be gone for 6 days and I may have internet at the hotel I'm staying. So don't get your hopes up, hot shot. I'm not going anywhere.

[quote name='botar15']Chill Chibi, it was a joke, also, I would of put it off to the last second like my profile says, and one more thing, how is it offensive? Anyways, have a good time! :)[/QUOTE]

*SIGH* I know, sorry about that... I'm just really stressed. I have a phobia of commercial planes. I'd be fine in a fighter jet, but not a regular old traveling plane... I even gave myself a stress pimple (y'know those really sore ones that feel like spider bites at first) because of my worrying. And I found it offensive that (even though it was a joke) you felt you could just take my spot. AUGH...I need sleep too, man... It's now 1:21 a.m. here but I can't sleep due to nerves...

[quote name='chibi-master']So don't get your hopes up, hot shot. I'm not going anywhere.[/quote]

None of us would have it any other way...

I'm not sure when you're leaving because I didn't go through the whole thread, but there are always worse things to fly on. At least your plane will have seats, you could be stuck on a C-130 with giant cargo net benches for seats. Ask any military personel that's rode in one...uggh my butt hurts just thinking about it.