OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]Evening through the late night hours are typically when you can encounter Chat insanity. Once in awhile you might get it in the late afternoon, too, but those times are ideal.[/font][/color]

[quote name='AvalonAngel' timestamp='1302814764' post='706573']
I remember when those were AIM convos.... ;_;
[/quote]

[font=palatino linotype]Do those AIM chats still happen? Does anyone remember Des's "special" coffee? I feel like those days are long gone.[/font]

[quote name='Allamorph' timestamp='1302809161' post='706569']
[FONT=Calibri]Aww, poor baby. [i]*patpat*[/i][/FONT]
[/quote]
Aww, thanks for revising my statement. I knew something was missing.

I did manage to catch Korey online. Even if he did say inappropriate things. INCEST IS NOT THE BEST, SIR.

[color="#556B2F"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]I have the worst case of short-term memory loss ever. I write something down, I look away for maybe three seconds, I look back down and I think, "...when did I write this? ...and why did I write it?" I mean.. wow. And then I log on to make this post, and the same thing happened. I sign in, look away, look back at the screen and think, "...when did I sign in?" Think about how hard it is at school. ._. And I would tell my friends something, and then later that day, I would tell them again because I don't remember telling them. :V And they're like "...I know, you told me three times already." :| I think I know why I have this memory problem, and if that's the case, I am very furious about it. -_-[/font][/size][/color] Edited by JeJe

[quote name='Stephanie' timestamp='1302824341' post='706578']
I did manage to catch Korey online. Even if he did say inappropriate things. INCEST IS NOT THE BEST, SIR.
[/quote]

[img]http://i661.photobucket.com/albums/uu333/homyzy/50smh.gif[/img]

[font="Tahoma"]Moving on, this week has been somewhat a waste of time. I feel like I should have been working this entire time.[/font]

I went to sleep at 4 p.m. and got up at 4 a.m. and I am satisfied.

Also, I'm participating in the Day of Silence at my school today in memory of the LGBT teens that took their life this year and last. I plan on carrying around a dry-erase board all day so I don't have to waste paper. My friend also convinced me to wear the rainbow cat bell that I got at last week's con.

Leaving for Arkansas at 3 a.m. tomorrow. I think I'll just stay up all night since that's about the time I usually fall asleep anyway.

[quote name='chibi-master' timestamp='1302858556' post='706590']
... I'm participating in the Day of Silence at my school today....
[/quote]

I hope people realize the sacrifice you are making. for some people not talking for a day might not seem like much, but for you it might be torture!

[quote name='AvalonAngel' timestamp='1302852690' post='706586']
[img]http://i661.photobucket.com/albums/uu333/homyzy/50smh.gif[/img]

[/quote]
I was joshin' ya, sir. Haha. Joshin'. Not sure why that's so funny to me. xD

[FONT=Calibri]So in the past half hour, I was informed of, got an application for, suddenly found out I had an interview for, and got a job at Hardee's.

The catch? Making biscuits every morning from 4 am to noon. The bright side? It's money.[/FONT]

[quote name='Allamorph' timestamp='1302882381' post='706597']
[FONT=Calibri]So in the past half hour, I was informed of, got an application for, suddenly found out I had an interview for, and got a job at Hardee's.

The catch? Making biscuits every morning from 4 am to noon. The bright side? It's money.[/FONT]
[/quote]
[color="#4B0082"][font="Arial"]The other bright side? Getting up for slavery in the Navy will seem like a cake walk after being up early on a regular basis. :p[/font][/color]

I doubt I could survive on that schedule since 4am is a common time for me to fall asleep.
I am lucky to have a job that never starts before 11am (except for once at 10am! the horror!) and if I am only working a half day I will sometimes start as late as 5pm.

[quote name='CaNz' timestamp='1302859981' post='706591']
I hope people realize the sacrifice you are making. for some people not talking for a day might not seem like much, but for you it might be torture!
[/quote]
It was in fact torture, but it was for a good cause, so... Yeah.

I probably won't be going to Arkansas after all. Hooray, internet connection.
EDIT: Nevermind, I'm just the only one going now. Except for my Dad, but whatever. Edited by chibi-master

[quote name='Allamorph' timestamp='1302882381' post='706597']

[/quote]

[quote name='AvalonAngel' timestamp='1302884980' post='706600']
[font="Times New Roman"]I'm in the same boat as Al if I get this transfer. Have to be at work at 4 so people can have their friggin breakfast burritos :<[/font]
[/quote]
At least you 2 get to cook (I couldn't do that though). I have to be at work by 6 am to play with some super strong glue and lithium ion battery cells. Also, I don't know if anyone working experienced downtime or not, but our downtime is ridiculous. It seems like my station experiences some form of downtime every day or every other day. Whether it's empty glue / broken glue-gun, or no cells, we are always having downtime. The kicker though, is that we have to make ourselves look busy. What the hell? How the hell? Holy hell..... This would be easy if there was actually something to do. Go to another station only to find out that it's down. Some times I wonder why do they even bother telling us to come in. Today was BS though. We had everything setup and we're ready to start building only to be told that we have to wait. We ended up waiting until 2:00 and my shift ends at 2:30 X_X. (waiting around for 8 hours with nothing to do... Yeah, lovely days) But yeah, have anyone experienced these kind of downtimes? Are the even natural when working at a manufacture/factory/warehouse thingy.

The bright side of that is I still get paid to do nothing. The bad is trying to make it for 8.5 hours with nothing to do. (Can't listen to music)

I need a punching bag. Edited by Magus

[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]Guess who spent all of last night in the dark? :|

But guess who's among the first 500 in her town to get power back? =D

AND guess who doesn't have school today due to the massive power outages? 8D

...But now I'm all too hyped up to go back to bed. Although that may be because I actually got a reasonable amount of sleep last night as a result...[/font][/color]

[font="Comic Sans MS"][color="#000080"]So I have come to the conclusion that PT for the ARMY sucks...HARD...I'm so tired and so sore and we barely scratched the surface of what we usually do today cause of the weather >:'( I'm gonna die...

On a good note, I might get a job, which I need. ^^[/color][/font]