Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Welcome To The Carnival's backstage area!

Here is where you can ask questions and other such things. The layout of the rp already has been put out to you all.

also, you can give me story ideas here, and they will be each considered However, expect me to put it through the wringer if you have an idea. If i ask you questions about it, then answer them. If you have it all planned out, more than likely it will be put into effect sometime through the duration of the rp.
Posted
[quote name='Inuyasha Fandom']Remember this: When machines learn to feel, who decides what is human?[/QUOTE]

Exactly! Trust me, he's already emotionally attached; he just doesn't know it.:catgirl:
Posted
Alright. I need suggestions for the next 'show' the Carnival is going to perform. The Carnival puts on several shows a month, when it docks at a spaceport.

What would you guys like to perform?

I like the idea of Dracula. Or maybe Snow White. Hell, we could even do the phantom of the opera or the Little Mermaid.

What do you guys what to do? Make your suggestions here.
Posted
How about How about "The Pied Piper of Hamelin"? Or even "Henny Penny"? "The Velveteen Rabbit"? "Little Red Hen"? "Thumbelina"? (I have two bedtime story books on hand at the moment, so.....)

I have to say, I'm very happy! This is my first male RPG character I've ever created, and I love his personality! This RPG is turning out very nicely, so far.:catgirl:
Posted
[FONT="Palatino Linotype"]We could possibly do Sweeney Todd or Beauty and the Beast.

Sweeney Todd would be a good performance for violence to erupt in, giving the context, and Beauty and the Beast seems like a performance that could make extensive use of holograms and could give Kilo and Anya a chance at romance. ;D[/FONT]
Posted
Actually, Drizzt, I'm thinking because your character is so big, you get to be the beast. Anya is obviously wanting to be the beauty.

I can rig it so that your heavy asses aren't twirling around and prancing like Zeke...

somehow, I don't that's quite you two's thing...
Posted
Heh, Burt's eye would probably twitch involuntarily if he even [B]thought[/B] about performing. What would he be anyway? The magical grease monkey? I don't think so. Yeah, he'll just stick to fixing props and you guys.
Posted
Yeah it would... but what would he be, to be in a cage?


maybe he could be dressed up like an angel, with his eyes blacked out.... singing in german....


yes. i love rammstein....
Posted
You'd have to catch him first. And that would be pretty hard to do, what with his mechanical arm and knowledge of how to dismantle you guys with said arm in mere seconds. :animeswea Trust me, I wouldn't get on the mechanic's bad side...
  • 1 year later...
Posted
I hope to do so. I thought it was a great one, and we're poised to go marching into battle. We got peeps doing their thing....

Maybe I should just revamp it and post another RP of the same name and premise.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...