OtakuBoards

Scrapmetal Circus: The backstage

Inuyasha Fandom

Welcome To The Carnival's backstage area!

Here is where you can ask questions and other such things. The layout of the rp already has been put out to you all.

also, you can give me story ideas here, and they will be each considered However, expect me to put it through the wringer if you have an idea. If i ask you questions about it, then answer them. If you have it all planned out, more than likely it will be put into effect sometime through the duration of the rp.

Alright. I need suggestions for the next 'show' the Carnival is going to perform. The Carnival puts on several shows a month, when it docks at a spaceport.

What would you guys like to perform?

I like the idea of Dracula. Or maybe Snow White. Hell, we could even do the phantom of the opera or the Little Mermaid.

What do you guys what to do? Make your suggestions here.

How about How about "The Pied Piper of Hamelin"? Or even "Henny Penny"? "The Velveteen Rabbit"? "Little Red Hen"? "Thumbelina"? (I have two bedtime story books on hand at the moment, so.....)

I have to say, I'm very happy! This is my first male RPG character I've ever created, and I love his personality! This RPG is turning out very nicely, so far.:catgirl:

[FONT="Palatino Linotype"]We could possibly do Sweeney Todd or Beauty and the Beast.

Sweeney Todd would be a good performance for violence to erupt in, giving the context, and Beauty and the Beast seems like a performance that could make extensive use of holograms and could give Kilo and Anya a chance at romance. ;D[/FONT]

• 1 year later...