OtakuBoards

Rules for Otakuboards

ExcelExcel

[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]I would so have a witty put-down here except I am too busy laughing myself purple.

Also in the new rules I would like to institute a policy that all trolls must be licensed and sanctioned by me personally after a thorough, comprehensive test of their abilities. All those who fail the test are to be packed inside of [COLOR=DarkRed]deadSeraphim[/COLOR]'s locker.[/FONT][/quote] I'm pretty sure Alan wouldn't approve you for that position, bub. Also, his locker's already packed to the brim with freshman nerds last time I checked.

[quote name='Allamorph][FONT=Arial]Also in the new rules I would like to institute a policy that all trolls must be licensed and sanctioned by me personally after a thorough, comprehensive test of their abilities. All those who fail the test are to be packed inside of [COLOR="DarkRed"]deadSeraphim[/COLOR']'s locker.[/FONT][/quote]Works for me. I get the impression that a test from you would just drive the person insane, so that in itself would be very amusing to watch. lol

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][quote]2. Remember, if your boobies jiggle suddenly, then it's the ghost. If your nuts jiggle, then stop playing with them.[/quote]

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]:animesigh

Blah, sometimes jokes just fall flat.[/FONT]

[quote name='Ken']New rule: Always have your swim trunks and your flippy floppies.[/quote]

Who should I take? Ken.....andddddddd *looks at Ace* T-Pain.[/FONT]

[COLOR="Indigo"][FONT="Arial"][quote name='Allamorph][FONT=Arial]Also in the new rules I would like to institute a policy that all trolls must be licensed and sanctioned by me personally after a thorough, comprehensive test of their abilities. All those who fail the test are to be packed inside of [COLOR="DarkRed"]deadSeraphim[/COLOR']'s locker.[/FONT][/quote]What if I want to string them up by their toes [SIZE="1"][FONT="Verdana"](or other [I]choice[/I] parts)[/FONT][/SIZE] first? Well if they fail that is. Though watching you drive them batty would be rather amusing I'm sure. =P[/FONT][/COLOR]

[quote name='Ace'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]You act as if I'm a normal person.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=monotype corsiva][size=4]Yeah, I lied to Chibi Two, sorry about that. :animeswea

That said new rule:

Every Sunday is Cheesecake day. Bring a fork[/color][/font][/size]

[QUOTE=ChibiHorsewoman][color=#9933ff][font=monotype corsiva][size=4]That said new rule:

Every Sunday is Cheesecake day. Bring a fork[/color][/font][/size][/QUOTE]Make it Sunday is Dessert day and we're set. Not that cheesecake isn't good, I'd just rather have regular cake.

[quote name='Rachmaninoff']Make it Sunday is Dessert day and we're set. Not that cheesecake isn't good, I'd just rather have regular cake.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Mr. Maul'][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=DimGray]Sounds good to me.

I'm more of a pie guy, myself.

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=monotype corsiva][size=4]I was thinking that each day could be a different dessert. Like Sunday: Cheesecake Monday: Pie Tuesday: Cake Wednesday: Ice Cream Sundaes and so on.

What it's been a hectic day! I just had to sell cute shoes on ebay because they don't fit![/color][/font][/size]

[quote name='jomz']Nothing wrong with dessert day, you know? hmmm... dessert. :P[/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=monotype corsiva][size=4]Okay, so Sunday is dessert day. I guess Caturday can be Cheezburger day. Or should that be Saturdays? Anyways bacon optional.[/color][/font][/size]