OtakuBoards

Band of the Blood Moon 2

Drizzt Do'urden

(This is a mature RP)

The world was saved, well at least for everybody but us it was. 10 years ago me and my team "The Band of the Blood Moon" fended off hell itself, or at least shut the gates on Satan and Holdren.

Holdren was one of the nastiest demons ever spawned, and thanks to him I'm alone. Not because he killed any of my team, though we did lose one friend in the quest, but rather because of all the hellions we let out.

Most of those demons are going to just be happy to take control of some poor sap and live his or her life, but there are a multitude that are going to want to answer the call and collect the bounty that's been placed on MY head. I couldn't let my team be dragged into a losing battle...I couldn't live with that.

I'm sending out a message to you...Well better put I'm pleading with you, please join my team in their struggle ahead. I've been captured, and I know my team is on their way to rescue me. My captures know it as well, and I'm going to need everyone I can find to aid us.

Don't think you are alone in the world. Why there isn't one TRUE human among us, though I do think that we're more human then the mortals that walk this plane. Please join us before its too late...

Okay that's a little summary of the events surrounding the end of the first Band of the Blood Moon (Which you can check out here for any questions).

I'm looking for 2-3 dependable members to join in for the sequel which will span much more area then the first. I'm not going to reveal any plot here.

Here's what I need if you are interested (present team members don't worry about this)...

[B]Name:[/B]
[B]Age:[/B]
[B]Gender:[/B]
[B]Species:[/B] (Human, Vampire, Werewolf are the three main. If you'd like to create/modify a species I'm open but I'm being picky about who gets accepted so don't just assume your character is accepted.
[B]Appearance:[/B] Pic or Description
[B]Personality:[/B]
[B]Weapons:[/B]
[B]Bio:[/B]
[B]Short intro:[/B] Make this a little "window" into your character. Anything's game, just make sure it let's us see into your character a bit.

Sign-ups are going to only be open for a short time, most likely a week. We may end up starting before the deadline. If we've started just pm me after you sign-up and I'll get back to you as quickly as I can with if you're okay to join or not.

[B]Name:[/B] Yuin Ilexscu

[B]Age:[/B] 21

[B]Species:[/B] Human

[B]Appearance:[/B] Yuin stands at 5'll, roughly weighs 160ibs, and has a skin tone that resembles his hazel eyes near exactly. His jet-black hair when released from the single long braid resting on his shoulder stretches down to his waist. He is often mistaken for a woman because of this. Yuin's clothing is a bit odd to others mainly because of the snow-white sleeveless overcoat he always wears. It covers nearly his entire body revealing only the tips of his black boots when he steps and his head. Under this he wears an sleeveless black shirt tucked into tight fitting black pants that are again tucked neatly into his boots. Yuin also has arcane signatures all over both his arms and single signatures that resemble S's under both his eyes. Last he has two tiny but noticeable ruby earrings hanging just about a centimeter below his ears.

[B]Personality:[/B] Yuin isn't one to talk much because of the simple fact that he doesn't like the company of others. He prefers to be alone. He may come off as placid, but that's just a simple cover up of his true emotions. Overall he's a cunning and precise man who is always steps ahead of his enemies or allies.

[B]Weapons:[/B] Yuin has hundreds of tiny silver needles embedded into his coat that are covered entirely by an toxin that causes many different degrees of poisoning from mental to physical. As a secondary weapon and in a lot of cases for defense he has very fine thread of sliver that he on occasion uses when backed into a corner. His main means of defense are the hundred of needles lined into his coat that, because of their number, create a slight shield from light to medium impacts.

[B]Abilities:[/B] Yuin has the ability to alter his foe's reality if they either look directly into his eyes or his earrings or if they smell any scent of him. (Drizz...hope you don't mind I added this.)

[B]Bio:[/B] Yuin Ilexscu was orphaned and homeless at the age of 5 due to an raid on his village by a vampire cult. During the raid his little sister vanished and has been unheard of ever since. When Yuin turned 9 he was already an accomplished user of the throwing needles and on top of that he had an unusual ability to alter a person's mind if they looked directly into his eyes. Over the next couple of years he honed this ability to an extreme degree. He desperately wanted to become stronger and because of this he saw out an master to help him truly master his ability. His master was a woman named Siera who had the same exact ability as him. The only difference was her absolute mastery of the ability. After over ten years of rigorous training with her she left him without saying a word as to why or where. At the age of 20 he found out some information about her whereabouts and without second thought decided to take pursuit on this tiny whim...after all she was the only family he had left.

[B]Short Intro:[/B] Yuin looked around the tattered town with a calm fire in his eyes. The town smelled of blood and death and down each alleyway you could hear the muffled screams of another victim. The place reminded him of his tiny village back in Romania for some reason. How he hated that village...

"I love your earrings human...perhaps I'll keep them to remember you when I bleed you dry" said a woman from behind Yuin. He barely even made an attempt to pay her any attention and instead lit a cigarette from his overcoat and kept walking forward.
"How dare you...YOU INSIGNIFICANT WORM!!" yelled the angered woman. It was clear that she was a vampire by her movements. She lunged at Yuin with blinding speed aiming for a death blow to his throat. Yuin shifted his coat upwards to cover his neck as the vampire's strike connected.
"Not so tough now are we human..." the woman said squeezing at his neck, but to her surprise she was met by a cloud of tobacco smoke from inside the coat.
"RRRRGGHH! WHY YOU LITTLE PIECE OF-" she stopped as she began to violently cough as the smoke began to envelope her entire body. The smoke seemed to grow thicker and thicker as she thrashed about. She bolted from the cloud as quickly as she could still coughing.
"Poison...I can't wait to slaughter you..." she said wheezing. Her eyes suddenly started to blur and water as she tried to regain her self, but for some reason her state seemed to worsen. She began to thrash about angrily as an unbelievable pain began to pulse inside her body.
"...you are all the same..." Yuin said blowing out a cloud of smoke from his mouth. He then walked towards her staring directly into her gray eyes. She could do nothing but stare back for it was as if she had lost control of her entire body.
"Your first mistake was planting your eyes upon my ears vampire..." he said gently placing a finger on her chin. He then slowly inserted a tiny needle into her forehead. Her skin sizzled as it made its way threw her effortlessly. She wanted to scream in agony but again she couldn't control her body.
"When a single human is walking by his or her lonesome...you really should ask yourself why he or she is before attacking..." he continued now walking away from her. As he did the woman's head burst in an crimson flood.

• 1 year later...
[font="Comic Sans MS"][color="#000080"]I'm just gonna redo Calil just for the sake of doing it after I reread the old audition. Figure it might refresh me on the RP. So I'll have that up sometime tonight. Between my dad visiting today, my toilet being broken and having a COD MW2 fight with my brother tonight...it's hectic.[/color][/font]