OtakuBoards

i miss my brother. bah.

Lady Macaiodh

well, it's official. all the kids have moved out & my parents now have the house to themselves. they'll probably be doing it on the kitchen table & stuff. i don't even want to think about it, but i can't help it.

anyway, my brother jon moved to florida. i've never lived in a different city than him before. i miss him so much already! :bawl: :bawl: who am i going to harass now? & who's going to beat up the guys that mess w/ me? :bawl: :bawl: what am i gonna DOOOO??

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
[B]Wow...I can't wait until I move out. Wait...I already have moved out.

I don't really miss anyone from my house. I really dispise most of my family.

lol, Jenna.

-Justin [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Even your mom and dad. That is just sick.[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]anyway, my brother jon moved to florida. i've never lived in a different city than him before. i miss him so much already! :bawl: :bawl: who am i going to harass now? & who's going to beat up the guys that mess w/ me? :bawl: :bawl: what am i gonna DOOOO??[/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Well I'm sorry to hear that LM. My brother moved out last year I do believe but he lives only about 5-7 minutes away or such from me, within walking distance even probably if I wanted. Though if you think about everything is within walking distance, some places just may take longer than others. But ya, anyway, off topic real quick a small spider just crawled into my key board, lol, I hope I crush it when I hit one of the keys, it'll serve it right :p

Anyway, back on topic, I'd be more than glad to beat up the guys that mess with you. I know I can't do that physically but if they have AIM you can just slip me there sn and I'll flame the hell outta them :modrod: And you can always harass me, lol, it's what I'm here for :p[/SIZE]

Yeah, I'd miss my brother heaps if he lived in another state. He's really the only member of my family that I get along with pretty well. Don't worry LM, you can still visit and you guys can still talk to each other on the phone and stuff, so he'll still be close to you....just not as close as he was before.:)

Lots-A-Luv

What about James? (I think thats his name.. yes I'm pretty sure)He should move to Florida... preferably in my room lol... I'm totally attracted to him, I'm sorry.

Anyway, where abouts in FL did John move? You should come tooooooo!!!!!! I'll find you a place to live ::kills neighbors:: Oh look a free opening lol

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]What about James? (I think thats his name.. yes I'm pretty sure)He should move to Florida... preferably in my room lol... I'm totally attracted to him, I'm sorry.

Anyway, where abouts in FL did John move? You should come tooooooo!!!!!! I'll find you a place to live ::kills neighbors:: Oh look a free opening lol [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1]Gah, for a moment I thought you were talking about me. :eek: :p

Anyhoo...Lady M, maybe this could be a good opportunity to take a Florida vacation! :)

You could use this to escape the troubles of daily life for a little while. I'd [b]love[/b] to take a vacation to another state...

Although I know you can't just pack up and leave. I guess the very least you can do is talk to your bro via the 'net...or on the phone.

I'm sure he'll come and visit you as well. :)[/size]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]but but but... i thought you were spending the night w/ me? and then if u liked it i was gonna ask if you spend the night forever ;) ginny is another town i dont think she would mind too aweful much... she is a goddess she likes to make her members happy ;)

anyway i went to college at ohio state last year... and well i enjoyed the freedom... so you have to think about jon and if this is what HE wants... i know it sucks to not be selfish... but TX isnt that far from FL... and i have a ton of friend there we could go and visit!!

*hugs LM tightly* it will all be ok im sure... if not u can ***** to me about it on YIM[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]And James, you should go to Miami.. or visit me... I'm sure you'd go to Miami first ;)[/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1]Eeww... why would anyone want to travel here, to visit [i]Miami[/i] of all places... (the Grove and the Keys are much better places in S. FL... ;) )[/size]

[b]Lady M[/b] - Quit school... or your job.... or whatever you've got going on, and chase after his coat tails... that's what I'd do (Florida's not so bad.) Given, that I had a brother that I loved....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]well, it's official. all the kids have moved out & my parents now have the house to themselves. they'll probably be doing it on the kitchen table & stuff. i don't even want to think about it, but i can't help it.

anyway, my brother jon moved to florida. i've never lived in a different city than him before. i miss him so much already! :bawl: :bawl: who am i going to harass now? & who's going to beat up the guys that mess w/ me? :bawl: :bawl: what am i gonna DOOOO?? [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=green] WOO! Florida! Hell, i might see him... LoL But its ok LM, you will get used to it, trust me, all children with no brother or sister had to deal with it, i didnt, Heh Heh. But thats another story. And its ok.... Trust me, and you could get his email or phone number, you know, call him, talk, and set up something so you can come down or he can come up and you can meet each other.... Just some words of a suggestion and help for you LM. [/color]