OtakuBoards

The Lair

Inuyasha Fandom

Welcome to my club...I hope you're not human... Otherise, I can't guaruntee you won't end up as dinner...Though I promise I'll try my best to keep you from becoming someine's meal, unless it's me who's hungry.

Of course, I won't kill you if I'm hungry, at least not intentionally.

Immortality is such a bore, sometimes, isn't it? I hope you find some kind of entertainment here at The Lair..Our buisness here is pleasure, both for immortals and mortals alike.

Oh, and if you're going to eat here, please be respectful. I hate cleaning blood off my floors...

However, there is something going on that I'm beginning to question, and I'd like to ask you about it. And don't worry, it's a genuine curiousity, I won't bite... unless you want me to.

However, on from pleasure, and down to buisness. Recently, vampires have begun to disappear. And no, it's not like they're being killed -though that is a possibility- but I wonder why a corpse isn't being left behind? Even we vampires leave a corpse when we're killed. To what end could we be used as? I know vampire hunters aren't responsible for these particular disappearings, I have my own connections in that department. The nearby school for mortals and vampires is indeed ran by a former vampire hunter, we're good friends. I like to attend the night classes they have... which are just for people like us.

But anyway, back to buisness. I understand there has been quite the uproar in the vampire community, a 'mad woman' has escaped custody. Do you know anything about that? It's my understanding that she ran away because she indeed wasn't mad at all... it's just a story they're telling to try to get people to seize and return her. The demon community is also in an uproar.... but about what I haven't been able to discern, at least not yet.

So, what do you want to do about any of this? Or are you going to ignore it?

Alright, there's the story.. now let's play. This is a serious RP, and it's more like a drama show thaan anything. We live out our lives, some of us being human... and others..... well, not so much. If you wish, you can even be a demon, as long as you keep it simple and have a human form. If you want, you can also be a were-creature. However, please be creative, were-wolves are so cliche nowadays.

The sign-up sheet is as follows:

Name:

Race:

Appearence:

Personality:

History:

ooooo sounds like fun.....

Name: Therese Dawes

Race: Vampire

Appearence: [IMG]http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee260/inufandom/BadAss.jpg[/IMG]

Personality: Passive and rather blunt, she observes and then speaks. She often strikes people as being aloof and cold, but only those who know her know she's more sensitive than she lets on. She's a cool talker, but a vicious fighter.

History: She's older than a lot of vampires, having not only been around to see many of the world's most beautiful structures built, but indeed was the woman Beethoven himself had written a sonata for. She's been alive for many years, and as of late has grown rather bored. So, she's taken to hanging out at the Lair.

Mmmmmmnn.... Welcome to The Lair, Miss Therese. If you like, there are various treats in the Dining Room back behind the backstage.

As for me... I might as well announce who I am....

Name: Christophe Shelley

Race: Vampire

Appearence: Alright, here's a picture of me... just keep your panties on...
[IMG]http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee260/inufandom/edward.jpg[/IMG]

Personality: I like to think I'm a carefree and fun-loving person....but of course I have my moments when I'm not so nice. But that's anyone, I suppose....

History: Well, I remember the pyramids being built....and I remember looking at the Eiffel tower being built.... and I was a soldier during the first World War. Other than that, I've found my self letting memories slip through my fingers like grains of sand.That, And I really don't feel like discussing my past.

But anyway.... enough about me. Who else would like to partake in our little club?

Name: Erika Nein

Race: Kitsune (fox spirit)

Appearance: Erika has reddish orange hair that goes down a few inches past her shoulders and is very straight. Her eyes are grass green and very slim. She is 5' 5" and thin. She had fox ears that are a darker reddish orange than her hair and black tipped. She has only 3 tails, showing she is only a third as experienced as a kitsune with 9 tails (the maximum amount) is. They are the same color as her ears, though her tails are tipped with white.

Personality: Sort of aloof and snobbish, Erika is certainly not a people person. She is only concerned with gaining knowledge and experience with her abilities as a kitsune so that she can obtain more tails and become more powerful. Very blunt and rude, Erika has no close friends as she has "no time for such trivial matters".

History: Erika is a very young kitsune and is seen as a prodigy for earning 3 tails at her age. It takes most kitsune tails 100 years each to develope past the first one obtained from birth. She is bored easily and often, and sees the club as something to keep her free time occupied. Erika also hopes that one day she will be able to gain 9 tails so that she becomes a messenger of Inari (look it up, people) and her hair, ears and tails will all turn pure white as a symbol of such.

((Against my better judgment...))

Name: Harold Rain

Race: Revenant

Appearance: At 6'0" and 100 lbs, Harold looks like an emaciated young man with sunken skin and gaunt eyes. Incredibly pale, his teeth are all sharpened fangs and his eyes are a sickly yellow. With short pale olive colored hair and long bone claws at the ends of his fingertips, Harold looks like a monster. He hides his appearance in a dull brown bomber jacket and a leather Stetson cowboy hat. His claws he makes no attempts to hide, his hands wrapped in medical gauze and the claws left out in plain sight. With worn down and faded blue jeans, he has the appearance of an undead cowboy. The smell of grave dirt follows him and his voice is little more then a hissing whisper.

Personality: Rain is obsessed with his revenge, and anyone who tries to divert him is nothing more then a nuisance to be swatted aside. Generally he ignores anyone who attempts to speak with him, mulling around in his own thoughts. He only reacts violently to those who knowingly and intentionally halt his progress towards revenge. He views vampires as nothing more then blood sucking ticks and parasites, and generally refuses to associate himself with them in any way. He reacts with hostility to any attempts to solicit help from him, as it distracts him from his quest.

History: Harold Rain was a big rig truck driver, when he witnessed a large scale slaughter at a rest stop by an unknown man. To prevent witnesses, the man murdered Harold in a brutal manner, enough so that his corpse couldn't be identified without a DNA test. Returned now as a Revenant obsessed with avenging himself, Rain has, through various unsavory methods, tracked his prey to the city. However, he lost all trails leading to the unknown man, short of the knowledge that he may have been a vampire. As such, Rain has taken to hanging out at the Lair and watching the customers intently from his corner. Sitting silently and listening for anything that could be of use to him. Most people ignore him, as he doesn't disturb anyone or anything. He really doesn't do anything other then sit quietly and stare.

((For those of you wondering, a Revenant is an undead spirit returned to fulfill a specific purpose, usually to avenge it's murder. They don't eat or sleep, they're completely consumed with the task they returned to accomplish.))

Though you hurt my feelings with the werewolves being cliche comment I'm game.

Name: Raven Talos

Race: Reaper

Appearance:[URL="http://www.sdtimes.com/blog/image.axd?picture=2009%2F1%2FAngel_of_Death.jpg"]http://www.sdtimes.com/blog/image.axd?picture=2009%2F1%2FAngel_of_Death.jpg[/URL] (True Form)

[URL]http://api.ning.com/files/wrjO*zG72q15zDCtI-JKGMhOsJMC2o1bSqtigfntftaYnK4J5YTFozfvBQbzMaN9croHBfBLXIdJHOfHdcXn9q6EGUp9N7ji/AnimeGuy9vampire.jpg[/URL]
(Human Form)

Personality: Raven is as sadistic as his race gets. He cares not for material goods and only about himself. He has a problem with taking in too much mortal drink at times, though it does nothing to change is always sour mood. From years of dealing death he fears it not, though tends to become angry when people take matters into their own hands instead of letting fate decide when the bell tolls.

History: Raven was an assassian who took orders straight from Cesar himself. He was so gifted, however, he was deemed to dangerous to serve his position. As a reward for all his years of dedicated service Raven was drawn, quarterd, and his remains locked in an iron strongbox so as to prevent his soul from leaving.

Decades of torment turned Raven's spirit into a blood thirsty, vengence driven fiend. Once the box was finally opened his soul lept forward killing the unlucky grave robber that night.

Still without a place to call home, a passing reaper subdude Raven's spirit. Instead of devouring Raven's soul and sending him to eternal damnation, the Reaper decided to allow Raven the rarest of rights...to become a Reaper himself. Since then Raven's spirit has traveled the realm dealing death to those fate has deemed ready for eternity.

One small problem, Raven's soul never recovered. His insanley evil soul tends to creep out on occasion meaning a swift death for those around him...if they're lucky.

*Thought I'd add that Reapers are essentially in fact the Grim Reaper, though they're many in numbers. (And here you thought one being did all the work) They tend to be powerfull. They live forever, though like all creatures can be killed.

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Purple][B]Name: [/B]Kataki Kurohebi
[B]
Race: [/B][/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Purple][URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamata_no_Orochi"]Yamata no Orochi[/URL] - the eight-headed serpent slain by the god Susanoo... or at least, something similar to that. She is of the same species as the original beast.[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Purple][B]

[B]Age:[/B] She's been around since the feudal era of Japan, eating people, animals, and yokai alike.
[B]
Appearence: [/B]Kataki tends to wear a lot of black. Her outfit usually consists of some standard Japanese woman's clothing or something a ninja would wear. [/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Purple] Kataki can take the form form of a snake-human hybrid that features eight tails, a full [URL="http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h83/vitefalcon/NaROto/Bijuu/Hachibi/ChizuruOrochi.jpg"]Yamata-no-Orochi[/URL] form, which features eight heads and eight tails, and a form that is [URL="http://i470.photobucket.com/albums/rr62/EvilxPixie/Anime%20Girls/anime_emo.jpg"]human-like[/URL]. [/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Purple][B]
Personality: [/B]Kataki is generally fun-loving and quirky, but also loves to eat her foes alive. She has a mild temper, and is a decently mischievous being. Her favorite meal tends to be whatever she finds in the forests, while her least favorite is kitsune, tanuki, and mujina.
[B]
History: [/B]Kataki always had been around in Japan, eating all the young children that were foolish enough to wander into one of the eight heads, thinking it was a cave. Of course, since she thought of the kitsune, tanuki, and mujina as some of the smartest and most fun to be around yokai, she would always let them be. In fact, she wanted to make an alliance with the three species, but their leaders seem to have found it to be dangerous, since she ate plenty of yokai, and could very well eat them. For that, Kataki can be a tad vengeful, but for the most part, she has decided to let that go and come to the club for her meals, since she won't have to wait so long for her food there.
[/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][COLOR=DarkRed][B]Name:[/B] Ilta Ambros

[B]Race:[/B] Vampire

[B]Gender:[/B] Female

[B]Age:[/B] 201

[B]Appearance:[/B] [URL="http://i26.tinypic.com/264qtra.jpg"]A painting of Ilta[/URL] made when she was acting like a normal girl. And [URL="http://i25.tinypic.com/16772ps.jpg"]Ilta in her vampire form[/URL]. Ilta is usually seen wearing a white thin dress, however she sometimes changes into something a bit more appropriate for the time period. Regardless though of time period or culture, she always wears her pilot's helmet.

[B]Personality:[/B] When feeding, Ilta is a completely different person. Even for a vampire. She isn't satisfied with just the blood, like most vampires. However, when she has had her fill, she could pass for a normal young girl. She smiles easily, and a quick thinker. So she basically can either be a wild animal, or a young girl who likes to go on adventures or just daydream.

[B]History:[/B] Ilta is very young for a vampire, and her looks reflect this. Not even in her teens yet, she hasn't lived to see many different time periods. However, there was one that affected her greatly, and that was the Great War. That is why she always wears the helmet that was given to her by a great dogfighting ace.

Ilta however was never really sure about her life before becoming a vampire, but she is almost positive it started in Germany. However, the day she became a vampire is still very clear in her mind. Walking along a city street, a man walked behind her. Ilta wouldn't have thought much of it, but there was something strange about that man. She started running, but she couldn't get away. It was too late for Ilta. However, the man died by the hands of another mysterious stranger. And that stranger gave Ilta the second chance for a life. She is still looking for that stranger, so that she can thank him. Also, he is currently her master, even though she doesn't know who he is.
[/COLOR][/FONT]