Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Pokemon: Johto Master RPG (PLAY!!)


Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]:bawl: NO!! Don't leave me my beautiful boyfriend!! *cries* *dies*

Tris: *sigh* Why is everybody dying on me?

Daistar: *cocks head* Huh?[/COLOR]
  • Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
[color=teal][I]Oh by the way Ryan was killed by evil Li a trait in his family where their evil side takes over completly. Li walks over to where tris is sobbing over Ryans dead body[/I]

Li: Tris whats wrong :angel:

Tris: :bawl: :bawl: sniff someone killed Ryan

Li: Oh thats terrible [I]hair turns black and eyes brown[/I]

[I]Li takes out a samurai sword and hacks Tris into little bits and goes off and kills everyone else in the topic and ending it[/I][/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]LOL, yeah, dumb as sh*t, but still really funny. :D I'll keep Tris alive in other RPgs then........laters everybody! :wave:[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i]
[B][COLOR=royalblue]LOL, yeah, dumb as sh*t, but still really funny. :D I'll keep Tris alive in other RPgs then........laters everybody! :wave:[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah I am gone. See ya!
Posted
[COLOR=TEAL][I]Li after realising what he'd done gathered the four legendary Gyrados's together and asked them to grant him one wish [/I]

Gyrados's: What is you wish young one

Li: I wish that all those killed by me who wish to return to life would return to life and that their memories of me and the others who died and do not with to return to be erased

Gyrados's: We shall grant you wishes

[I]A blinding light covers the planet as all those wwho wished to live did[/I][/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...