Pokemon: Johto Master RPG (PLAY!!)

Shy

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

offecer jenny sits lee and josh on the bench in the jail cell and locks the door leaving ekans and pikachu in a cell next to them ( a pokemon cell)

lee: we never stole pokemon they stole ours

jenny: oh yeah who

lee: team rocket..butch and cassidy

jenny: well thats interesting to hear comeing from cassidy herself

josh: what?

jenny: shut up butch

lee: look here take my pokedex it tells you who i am and what pokemon i have its proof

jenny: i dont think so we cheched you there is no pokedex

lee: but it was in my pocket *feels in pocket* ahhhh its gone it must have fallen out when growlithe tackled me

josh: mine too

lee: * sits down* i wish she would believe us i am not an ugly blue heaired girl like cassidy

josh: *sits next to her* its ok well get out when they notice more pokemon are still being stolen

[color=teal]Hey dbzman don't even try and catch celebi I already caught it
-------------------------------------------------------------
[SIZE=1][I]Li is admiring his catch [B]Celebi[/B] and says that they'd better start on the way to the next gym or train for a while longer[/I]

Tris: I think we should start on the way since we've spent enough time here

Ryan: :) I agree

Craig/Li/Andrew: whats new :laugh:

Li: seroiusly though lets get going [I]Puts on backpack[/I]

[I]Everyone gathers their stuff together and they begin to walk to on to Oviline (spelling ??) City and thier next badge[/I]

Li: [I]while they walk through a cave[/I] I wonder if Yi has won many badges lately

Tris: why ??

Li: grandad is passes on the leadership of the gym to the first of us who become a Champion like he did

Tris: I have to prove myself too

Craig: Thats rough pitting brothers

Ryan: Yeah that does sound harsh

Li: Nahh he just wants to make us strong trainers

Andrew: Yeah he probably wants make you strong enough to deal with the real world[/COLOR][/SIZE]

uhh i just would like to piont something out

THERE ARE MORE THEN ONE OF THINGS

there can be more lugia ,celbie(sp)

so stop trying to get the most powerfull before everyone else does cause therre are more then one of each pokemon so stop fighting over who has who youy all can have a certin pokemon

[size=1]

First and formost I want to say sorry to li about calling him a "cheater". It was wrong and I hope I can take it back.

Second, Shyguy we didn't start off with legendary pokemon, I started with an aerodactyl. Yes we do have legendary pokemon but we earned them. Not our fault that you haven't posted in like the last 8-9 pages.

And Third, Blanko be quiet! I don'tknow about anyone else but I ignore your posts cause Andrew, Tris, Me, Li, Akira and if i forgot someone I am sorry but anywayz us are all traveling together. I have no clue where you and whoever you are with are and I dont really care. Your somewhere way different then us and that doesn't give you the right to tell us what kind of pokemon we should have legendary or not. We can have them if we want and there isn't anything that you can do about it.

That is all,

Ryan[/size]

i never said that you could not have a cirtin pokemon or not i just said there are more then just one so no one needs to yell at each other cause of a pokemon that can no longe be caust! all i was meaning to say is that dont worry ppl there are more then one of everything so everyone can have one IF THEY WANT me i am just fin with my pikachu,rapidash,and aerodyctal(sp),and meowth i dont want real strong pokemon i can make it with out i was just saying that i dont like to ppl be mean to each other or rude to others either so thats why am saying this now

I QUIT I CANT TAKE IT ANY MORE (SHYGUY YOU CAN KEEP MY CHARECTER GOING IF YOU WANT) BUT I DONT LIKE IT WHERE PPL ARE MEAN TO EACH OTHER *sigh* oh well bye bye all who dont care

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Red XIII [/i]
[B][color=teal]Hey dbzman don't even try and catch celebi I already caught it
[SIZE=1][I]Li is admiring his catch [B]Celebi[/B] and says that they'd better start on the way to the next gym or train for a while longer[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

I didn't [B]catch[/B] it...I got an Egg. -_- basically, the bit at the start where hes thinking about the Scyther, it was a Scyther form my Reality Pokémon RPG. Anyways, I'm keeping my post, I'm keeping my Egg, and I don't care what you say! :flaming:

[COLOR=TEAL][B]Now I am angry :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: and after I kill you I swear I'm gonna boil you down for axel grease[/B]

[I]Takes out crowbar and walks over to dragonballz man and whacks him in the head[/I]

[I]After wiping off blood he puts it away :laugh: :laugh: maniac laugh [/I]

I'm only kidding dbzman I didn't fully read your post [/COLOR]

[i][COLOR=TEAL]
Dear all members of the story,
I agree with everything Noddle Z said. Some things have come to my attention first of all Noodle Z no apology needed. Secondly thanks be to buddy jesus that Blanko_el-miez has left the building/ forum whatever cus she bases everything on that goddamn TV show we are ment to become [B]Johto Masters [/B] not wimps like the main character. So lets get back to the story cus I have a good one ensuing.

[SIZE=1]P.S. Ihave no problem with shyguy joining just evolve a few of you guys in a while ok[/SIZE][/I][/COLOR]

i am not gone i am still reading your comments

that hurt

and where from the show was i taking it from i dont see it

why do you all have to be rude to me i was just stating my opinion

but you know what i ignore you who are mean to me anyway
so i really dont care what you say about me or what i was doing Me i was just having fun......but sence this is a battle and arguing and "pick on frankie the junior member" thread i am done with it

i never TOLD people what to do i just put in my opinion

------------------------------

josh found out that lee was a pokemon theaf and all her pokemon were stolen so josh was let out of jail and on his way but lee was to stay in jail .forever

josh: how could you take advantage of me like that

lee: dude your pokemon wernot worth it but you helped me get to this lousy city so i thank you for going with your instincts and thought i was nice ..oh by the way bruce has a cousin ME

------------------------------------------------
there is my charecter ending...

[SIZE=1]Okay everyone, lets just get back to the rpg and thank god that the mods don't pay very much attention here because this thread would have been deleted ages ago if that were the case.

Also, I haven't read all of your posts in the rpg so I am not fully sure on what your guys have done yet and what they haven't. Please don't be mad at me if I do something wrong, just correct me on it. Thank you all very much.

--------------------------------------------------

Tris: That will show him who is the boss around here.

Craig: I think I need to see a doctor... ouch.

*Another Pokemon trainer wearing dark clothing walks up behind the group*

Josh: Hi everyone.

Tris: What?

Craig: Who is this?

Josh: I'm Josh, I want to become a Johto League champion like you guys. I have been watching you people for a while and...

Andrew: You mean you have been following us?

Josh: He he, well you could put it that way couldn't you?

Li: I can't believe this guy. Nobody folllows me and gets away with it. I challenge you to a battle, right here, right now.

Tris: Now things are getting intresting...

Josh: If you want to battle than lets battle. Go Ekans!

*Ekans comes out of his pokeball*

Ekans: Ekans! Ekans!

Li, Andrew, Craig and Tris: ...Ekans?

*They all begin to start laughing incontrollably at Josh*

Josh: Uh-oh, this doesn't look good.[/SIZE]

[COLOR=royalblue]Tris: I'm sorry. Go on you two.

Josh: Oh brother........

Tris: Daistar?

Daistar: Draa.......*shakes head*

Tris: Me too Daistar......me too......
~~~~~~~~~~~[/COLOR]
[COLOR=seagreen]INVENTORY CHECK!!!!!

Pokemon Team:
Daistar- Dragonair

Zaric- Charmeleon

Gyardos

Sicune- Siie

Items:

Stuff....ya know?[/COLOR]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=TEAL][I]Li laughs to himself as he sees Ekans and throws out the pokeball containing Ninetails[/I]

Li: Hahaha Ninetails lets teach this joke a lesson in pain

Josh: Ekans attack with bind and then bite and finish with acid

Li: no chance Ninetails use firespin and toast that Ekans hide

[I]Ekans slithers over and tries to bind Ninetails but the firespin stops it dead in it's track and it faints[/I]

Li: :D aha what a weakling

Josh: :flaming: Shut up about my Ekans that way

Li: chill out I'm kidding [I]hands him a revive[/I]

They continue on to Olivine City
I notice I have never forgotten anyone who travels in our group but you are all always forgetting me :( anyway here's the group as it stands correct me if I have left out anyone or their pokemon

Li - Pokemon: Poliwrath, Nidoking, Celebi, Ninetails, Hitmonlee, Electabuzz, Ryhorn, Gyrados and Espeon

Ryan: Ho-oh, Lugia, Zapdos, Moltres, Aerodactal Entei and Articuno

Tris (shwing) :laugh: : Suicine, Dragonair, Gyrados and Charmeleon

Andrew: Pupitar, Caterpie (has that evolved), Heracross, Flareon , Zubat

Craig: Scizor, Umbreon, Growlithe, Jolteon and Dratini

Akira (is he still around): Charmeleon, Gyrados, Scyther, Pidgeotto

Josh: Ekans, Aerodactal don't know who else sorry :([/COLOR][/SIZE]