Shy

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Red XIII [/i]
[B][SIZE=1][COLOR=TEAL][I]Li laughs to himself as he sees Ekans and throws out the pokeball containing Ninetails[/I]

Li: Hahaha Ninetails lets teach this joke a lesson in pain

Josh: Ekans attack with bind and then bite and finish with acid

Li: no chance Ninetails use firespin and toast that Ekans hide

[I]Ekans slithers over and tries to bind Ninetails but the firespin stops it dead in it's track and it faints[/I]

Li: :D aha what a weakling

Josh: :flaming: Shut up about my Ekans that way

Li: chill out I'm kidding [I]hands him a revive[/I]

They continue on to Olivine City
-------------------------------------------------------------
I notice I have never forgotten anyone who travels in our group but you are all always forgetting me :( anyway here's the group as it stands correct me if I have left out anyone or their pokemon

Li - Pokemon: Poliwrath, Nidoking, Celebi, Ninetails, Hitmonlee, Electabuzz, Ryhorn, Gyrados and Espeon

Ryan: Ho-oh, Lugia, Zapdos, Moltres, Aerodactal Entei and Articuno

Tris (shwing) :laugh: : Suicine, Dragonair, Gyrados and Charmeleon

Andrew: Pupitar, Caterpie (has that evolved), Heracross, Flareon , Zubat

Craig: Scizor, Umbreon, Growlithe, Jolteon and Dratini

Akira (is he still around): Charmeleon, Gyrados, Scyther, Pidgeotto

Josh: Ekans, Aerodactal don't know who else sorry :([/COLOR][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]
[size=1]
OOC: I dont' forget you Li! I put you in my posts. And I think that last you made it right.
[/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Majora's Mask [/i]
[B]

Yeah, I'm still around....And you got my Pokemon right, to. [/B][/QUOTE]
[size=1]
Oh your still around? Okay... I didn't know if you were still here or not...
[/size]

[SIZE=1]*The gang (and Josh, who isn't really with them yet) walk toward Olivine City*

Ryan: So Josh, how come you are traveling alone with that Ekans of yours?

Josh: It is a long story, but in the end it turned out that the person I was traveling with was a pokemon thief.

Craig: Ouch, that must sucked.

Josh: It wasn't as bad as when I lost in the last battle.

Li: Hey, I was going easy on you, I swear.

Josh: I wish my pokemon would evolve *sighs* I should have gotten something more powerful than an Ekans.

Tris: Its no big deal Josh, when I first got my Dragonair I wanted it to become more powerful too. So after I fought a few battles and trained with him I realized that Daistar was one of the most powerful pokemon I have ever met, and now I am a pokemon master!

*Everyone coughs except for Tris and Josh*

Tris: Shut up! :flaming:[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i]
[B][COLOR=royalblue]Daistar is a Dragonair. She doesen't want to evolve............Tris doens't want her to evolve either. Dragonite's ugly, and it can't manipulate the weather either.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

Very true..Dragonite is ugly but he is flying so I would like to have him maybe....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by \¤~NoodleZ~¤/ [/i]
[B]

Very true..Dragonite is ugly but he is flying so I would like to have him maybe.... [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]Hmmmmmm.........maybe I'll design another dragon to use..............:devil: And post a pic online!!![/COLOR]

I haven't posted here for awhile and I'm just trying to get this thing back to the top.
-------------------------------------------
Andrew: So how far is it to Olivine?

Tris: Stop complaining!

Andrew: grrrrrrr

Craig: Now now children!

Andrew: Shut up.

[COLOR=TEAL][SIZE=1]OK first off I'd like to say that I forgot Ryan does put me in most of his posts and second I'd like to thank Blanko for her info and apologise for losing my temper with her in an earlier post, oh and before I forget I'm only carrying Poliwrath, Ninetails, Espeon, Electabuzz, Nidoking and Ryhorn with me the others are deposited
----------------------------------------------------------
Li: hmmm whats that up ahead in the road

[I]The group of Akira, Andrew, Tris, Ryan, Josh, Craig and Li run over to where a stadium is being built[/I]

Craig: hmmm what's happening

Foreman: Were building this stadium for a chalange cup where trainers bet badges but four is the minimum required

[I]The group looks at eachother in astonishment but then they remember they only have [B]3[/B] badges so they race into Olivine city as fast as they can[/I]

Akira: Man this is so cool I'm entering

Everyone else: Me too, Yeah, So will I and so on

Li: I know a place where we can rest

[I]Everyone then walks over to the house where Li is leading them[/I]

Li: Uncle Koga are you here ?

Koga: Li !! How's my nephew ?

Li: I'm fine uncle Koga how are you ?

[I]Koga then see's Li's friends and invites them inside[/I]

Craig/Andrew Man I can't belive your Koga's nephew so do you train with him often

Li: Yeah he's the one that gave me Nidoran

Tris: Your so lucky I mean your uncle is a member of the Elite four

Li: Yeah I suppose[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Andrew: No apples...ONLY KLOWCOLASH.........I mean pizza. Anybody got any?

Craig: I could go for some pizza right now too

Li: Me too.

Andrew: So where is it?

Tris: *reaches in bag* Here ya go.

Andrew/Craig: Do you carry everything in there?

Li: :o

Tris: SHUT IT:flaming:

[SIZE=1]Akira: So Josh, what are you going to do while the rest of us are earning our badges?

Josh: What do you mean?

Akira: The gym we are going to requires a minimum of four badges to compete, how many do you have?

Josh: Umm...... none.

LI: Wow, you really aren't very good are you?

Josh: I guess not, maybe I shouldn't be hanging around you guys anyway. You are all way out of my league.

Craig: Well, he's got a point... *gets elbowed in the stomach by Tris* - Ow!

Tris: Don't worry Josh, why don't you go and find train your pokemon while the rest of us earn our badges? We can meet back here when we are all done.

Josh: Well okay... bye everyone, see you all later.

*Josh walks away, going to train his pokemon*

Tris: ...I hope he didn't get his feelings hurt or anything.

Andrew: Well, we can worry about that later. We have some work to do...[/SIZE]

Um, sorry I haven't posted too much here. I'm not really that good with this type of RPG, so I quit :(

---

[COLOR=red]Hajime had been surfing on his new Golduck, when he heard a sound...[/COLOR]

Hajime: Huh...?

[COLOR=blue]Suddenly, a giant Gyarados appeared, and before Hajime could get out any of his Pokémon, the Gyarados swung down it's head and grabbed Hajime in its teeth, then chewed him a little, then swallowed him. Before he died though, he managed to throw his Pokéballs onto the street, for someone to hopefully take care of them, and become great trainers...[/COLOR]

---

As I said before, sorry :D

[COLOR=royalblue]Daistar: *perks head*

Tris: What is it Dai? ...COME ON!!

[i]She ran to where Hajime had been eaten and watched a huge Gyrados laugh at his lot in life. Tris looked around, then fell over some pokeballs....picked them up, and stuffed them in her backpack.[/i]

Tris: Poor guy....[/COLOR]

lee sits in the jail cell smiling

jenny: what are you smiling at...you are the one in the jail cell
lee: ohh i know but i am happy i am
jenny:?????????? why would anyone want to be in jail
lee: cause i did not like the way my path was going i just started not liking taking pokemon and taking advantage of ppl who dont need that kind of thing in their life

jenny: uhhhh?? ok *straightens up* well you deserve it now i was just beeped so growlithe watch the prisoner and the pikachu i have to go to another call *pets growlithe*

growlithe shakes his head and lays his head in his paws always keeping his eyes on lee

lee takes the try that her jail food used to be on ..she had bent it into a strange shape

growlithe: ????

lee puts a elastik string that used to be in her jaket and put it in a hole and slips the thing over her head

lee: nighty night growlith you were such a good guard
growlithe: ???? groww??

just then a sleep powder bomb flew into the room and smoke filled the room growlith tried to flame it but there was to much and he fell asleep

as he hit the floor the entire wall broke out

lee: its about time you showed up you could have just came in through the dang door

sammi: well anything for my twin and its to hard to do things simple.....

lee:uhhh right ok what ever now remember you just run around here and jenny will get here and you will be the one in jail

samm: ya ya i know i was the one that stole the pokemon in the first place i just took your name...

lee: i do appreciate you doing this for me you were always the best twin i could ever have

samm:ya i know but going around with lame butch and cassidy was geting out of hand...i would rather be here in jail then with those ideots

lee: got to go explain something to a certin someone
samm: ohh a boy
lee: :blush: how did you know
samm: dont forget i am the real girl around here you are just mearly a tom boy

lee: ok fine...i am first going to change into some more suitable clothes and go get my real pokemon

samm: you do that....i am blasting off to jail for the last time and..
lee: i am blasting of again....

lee walks off into the sunset

[SIZE=1]The same goes for you too Raiha ;)

*Josh and his pokemon go to a pokemart to buy some equipment*

Josh: I am sure with this equipment we will be able to make you a stronger pokemon.

Ekans: Kans!

Man: So what do you want to buy sonny?

Josh: Sonny?! I am 16 years old, don't go calling me "Sonny" gramps.

Man: What a rude little brat, get out of my store!

Josh: Fine, I didn't want to buy anything in your stupid store anyway!

*Josh and Ekans walk outside of the store, a kid follows after him*

Kid: Wait kid, that was my dad who you were insulting.

Josh: ...so?

Kid: Nobody makes fun of my father, I challenge you to a pokemon battle.[/SIZE]

[size=1]

Since you guys are possibly wondering where Ryan went. Well I haven't been here in a while and looks like you guys are doing fine without me so here:*

*When no one is looking someone comes and murders him and his pokemon die also and everyone lives happily ever after.*[/size]