OtakuBoards

Pokemon: Johto Master RPG (PLAY!!)

Shy

They do
------------------------------
Tris: Why are you so Happy?

Andrew: I just got an Eevee. and I'm about to evolve it.

Andrew releases Eevee from it's pokeball and looks quite battered. Andrew places his Fire stone next to it. With a blinding flash it evolves into Flareon.

Flareon: Flare!

Andrew: I'll call you......burn

Tris: What a great name

Ryan: NOT

Andrew: Quiet you!

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Andrew: I'm off to the pokemon centre. anyone want to come along?

Tris: I'm in

Akira: Me too.

Ryan: Why the hell not.

They all walk off to the centre and Andrew hands Joy his pokemon.

Tris: There's that cheesy music again.

Ryan: We really should do something about that

Andrew: *in cheesy English accent* I have a good mind to go and speak to Nurse Joy thorothly. *Eyebrow goes up*

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i]
[B][COLOR=indigo][i]Totally unafraid of the huge dragon, Tris calmly walked up to him, with Daistar laughing happily. She stroked his head and the Gyrados closed his eyes like a dog being petted.[/i]

Tris: Such a sweetie!

Ryan to Andrew: Man, she sure has a way with dragons........

Andrew: It must be a girl thing.....

Ryan: Naw, it's just her...

Tris: He's so adorable! :D And the coloring is very nice.......but you need to make sure he gets enough excercise...[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]
[size=3][color=red]
Ryan: I am glad that you like it Tris..

Tris: Why?

Ryan: Because. It was my step dads but he abandoned it and i would keep him but he doesn't like me so you have it..

*Ryan hands Tris Gyrados's Ultra Ball.*

Tris: THank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Tris hugs Ryan.*

Ryan: Your welcome :blush::love:
[/size][/color]

Just before Li, Tris and Andrew are about to leave this scene happens sorry it took so long to post but it help explain about my characters past

[COLOR=TEAL][SIZE=1][I]Li walks over to the Red Gyrados and admires it's shining scales he pauses for a moment and begins to speak[/I]

(Final Fantasy 7 music where Aeris adopted mother speaks about Aeris youth after she is captured by the shinra plays it's the one that sounds sad)

Li: this Gyrados is one of 4 there is also a golden one, a green one and a azure one that is much brighter is color than your average gyrados. They are incredably strong and nearly impossible to catch

Tris: how do you know about the four legendary dragons

Li: :( because I have one

[I]he takes out a small silver colored ball and tosses it beside the Red Gyrados and a Golden Gyrados appears[/I]

[I]Tris takes a step back and looks at it[/I]

Tris: Li where did you catch it

Li: I didn't my big brother Yi did but he went looking for the green dragon rumored to be up North and caught pnumonia and became very sick. So he mailed the golden dragon to me for my birthday and that was the last I ever heard of him before he disappeared :(.

[I]Li looks up into the sky as Tris puts her hand on Li's shoulder and Golden Gyrados (Shenron) looks down on him[/I]

Tris: think of Shenron as a gift from you brother to say he'll always be with you where ever he is

Li: your right Tris Shenron return (music ends)

Ryan: Li you seen to have some pretty powerful pokemon with you would you like to battle 2 on 2

Li: I would very much enjoy it but no gyrados

[I]Li takes two pokeballs and fires them infront of him[/I]

Spike: Nidoking

Poseidon (changed his name) : Poliwrath

Ryan: go nidoking , go aerodactyl

[I]By their masters commands the two nidoking begin to grapple and try to toss each other but both are perfectly even meanwhile aerodactyl is charging up an elemental blast while poliwrath is charging up a blizzard [/I]

Li: Poseidon Blizzard attack

Ryan: Aerodactyl Elemental blast

[I]The two attacks collide and cause a massive explosion and when everyone looks all 4 pokemon are unconcious[/I]

Ryan: you have very powerful pokemon Li and they are well trained

Li: thank you :) [/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR=blue]Tris: Well then.....that was exciting.

Ryan: Yeeaahhh.......so......what now?

Tris: I was headed for Ecruteak City...if anybody else wants to join me.

Andrew: I'll go!

[i]Ryan glared at Andrew.....while Tris looked slightly confused....she shrugged, and the Dragonair laughed breathily.[/i]

Tris: *clips Gyrados's Ultra Ball to her belt* Alright, let's go.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue]Tris: Alright then....but I'd better do an inventory check.

[i]She tosses both her pokeballs in the air.[/i]

Tris: Zaric! Gyrados! Come...

*POOFFFF*

Charmander: Char! :D

Gyrados: Rar! :devil:

[i]Tris marched up to Gyrados and stroked his sides, and he laughed.....then Zaric leapt onto her shoulder along with Daistar..and danced around.[/i]

Andrew: Wow......that's a big Gyrados....

Tris: *hugs* And so loveable![/COLOR]

[color=teal][SIZE=1]Li: there's a gym in ecruteak so i'll go to

[i]all five set off to ecruteak city to test themselves against what lies ahead[/I]

Andrew: So who's the leader of the Ecruteak City gym

Akira: his names Morty a ghost type trainer

Li: what kinds are ghost strong against

Tris: all normal type attacks don't effect and poison are don't do much damage

Ryan: how many badges does anyone have ???

Li: I have two the Plain badge and Hive badge [/COLOR][/SIZE]

[B]

Andrew: Wow......that's a big Gyrados....

Tris: *hugs* And so loveable![/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]
[size=3][color=red]
Ryan: I am glad that you like it :love:

Tris: Why are there hearts in yours eyes Ryan?

Ryan: Um no reason..:nope:

Andrew: I know your secret..

Ryan: but jsut don't tell her.

*They head north towards Ecruteak.*[/size][/color]

lee and josh return the last of the pokemon to their right full owners
\
lee: i am glad thats over team rocket is so lame
josh: ya i agree they are complete idiots and i want to see...

B&C: well you might have stoped us this time but we will get you next time*puff of smoke and ..gone*

lee: that was odd
josh: thats not the last of them but we can take them ..right totadile right ekans ??

totadile&ekans: tota...ekanssss*nodds heads*

lee: josh lets head to goldenrod i hear they have the best mart there we can stock up on stuff

josh: ok

they head off to goldenrod

------------------------------------------
in a cave by the river by *a heard of dodrio run by* next to a huge tree

butch: well what now those stupid kids are getting in the way
cassidy:forget them our plan was just not fool proof enough and we screwwed up get over it i have a new plan
butch: like what
cassidy: well you know of that pokemon bug park near goldenrod i heard that a girl that helps run it has a rare beedrill,butterfree,and even a huge and powerfull ninetales

butch: ohh what do you have in plan
casiddy: well i thought we should enter *raticate freakes out after comming out of his pokeball*

and a huge chasrizard flys in and blast them out of the cave with fireblast

"well i guess that was his home...raticate why dident you protect us you lazy bumm" butch says throwing a rock at raticate

Akira:See any Pokemon yet, guys?

Ryan:Nope....Nothing yet...

Andrew:Wait...That stream up ahead....it red...Really red...

[I]The four of them walk up to the stream, and see thousands of Magikarp heading up-stream[/I]

Akira: :confused: What are they doing?

Tris:Something must be going on...That many Magikarp don't head upstream at one time....

[SIZE=1]*Lee and Josh have decided to head for Goldenrod City (odd though, considering it is the JOHTO champion rpg. No big deal though) They sit inside of a pokemon center and plan their trip*

Lee: So, how exactly are we gonna get to Goldenrod City? It is all the way over in Kanto.

Josh: I don't know, you were the one who planned this trip.

Lee: No I wasn't, you were!

Josh: No you were!

Lee: Who cares, we still need to decide what we are gonna do about getting to Kanto though.

*Both sit there and think for a little while, an elderly man overhears their conversation and appraoches to two*

Old Man: Excuse me, was I correct in hearing that you two wanted to go to Goldenrod City?

Lee and Josh: Yes sir.

Old Man: Well, I have a brother over there who I need to deliver something to, I also happen to have two tickets for todays magnet train to Goldenrod. If you promise to deliver my package for me I will give you the tickets.

Josh: Wow, cool! Thank you mister, where is the package?

Old Man: Thank you children, now I must be going now. Goodbye!

*The old man hands Josh a small brown box and two tickets to the magnet train, he then leaves the pokemon center*

Lee: That old man was really nice, we had better head off for the train. We don't want to be late.

Josh: Yeah.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

*Later on Josh and Lee board the magnet train, also aboard the magnet train are butch and cassidy in another clever disguise*

*Butch and Cassidy are dressed up like suitcases, raticate is dressed like a purse*

Butch: How awful, in order to hide from the police we have to smuggle ourselves as luggage across the border.

Cassidy: Hey you don't hear me complaining do you?

Raticate: Cate!

Cassidy: Quiet you, we need to stay incognito.

Butch: In-cog-what?

Cassidy: It means shut up and stay hidden!

*a hostess for the train walks up to the bad Butch is hiding him, holding a tray of cookies*

Hostess: Excuse me sir, would you like a cookie or candy before the train starts?

Butch: What? How did you see me?

Hostess: I am not stupid, anyone could see you two and your pokemon hiding in your luggage.

Cassidy: Oops.

Raticate: Raticate!

Butch: Oh, I will have an oatmeal cookie then.[/SIZE]

They are walking and a flat stony trail. Darkness walks at Andrew's side playing with it's pokeball.

Andrew: Having fun?

Darkness: Larv!

Tris: How cute!

Ryan: Why is it that girls find everything cute?

Akira: Beats me

Li: Well........I don't know either

They continue walking when a Caterpie jumps on to the track.

Andrew: OHHHHHHHH. this ones mine! Go Darkness! Taclke it.

Larvitar tackles Caterpie and it instantly faints.

Andrew: That was easy?

A blinding flash of slight Surrounds Darkness as he begins to change shape.

Andrew: Cool! A pupitar.

He pulls out his pokedex. then throws a pokeball at Caterpie.

Craig wanders along...... trying to figure out where all his friends went. He goes into a poke mart, and goes upto the counter.

Woman: We have a special treat here today..... elemental stones!

Craig looks down at his Eevee, and his Growlithe. Growlither nods approvingly..... but Eevee looks puzzled.

Craig: Okay....... I'll take one fire stone...... and...

Craig kneels down infront of Eevee. He opens his pack, and very conveniantly pulls out a picture of Jolteon, Flareon, and Vaporeon.

Craig: I'm gonnna give you the choice Eevee....... tap the one you want to evolve into...... or back off if you don't want to change.

Eevee looks curiously at the three pictures. He snifffs the air, then raises one paw........ as if he is about to retreat. He concentrates...... Craig kneeling before him with one fist over his own mouth. Eevee seems undecisive...... but as if something suddenly sways him to choose, he nudges the Jolteon picture.

Craig: Okay....... one fire stone and one thunder stone please.

Woman: Are you sure that no more of your team can use stones?

Craig: I don't think so...... I got a Dratini and a Scyther.

Woman: A Scyther..... why didn't you say so? I've got just the thing for him.......

Craig: With respect......... what are you talking about?

Woman: Well young one....... a recent discovery just came through.... a new type of Pokemon was found...... the steel type, and your Scyther can evolve into such a type...... with a special item that I just happen to have. This Metal Coat!

Craig unclips his pokeball containing Blade. Blade comes out of his pokeball. Craig holds the metal jacket up curiously. Blade holds out his scythe...... and touches the coat. It instantly t8urns to a liquid state and lends around him........ and he turns white as he starts changing. The transformation stops....... and Craig stands face to face with a Scizor.

Craig: Kick ***!!!

Craig then evolves his Eevee into a Jolteon.......... but decides not to evolve Growlithe just yet.

Craig: There are still some moves I want you to learn which can only be taught to you as a Growlithe okay Inferno?

Infern: Grow.... growlithe!!

Craig: Thanks for all your help!

Woman: Your welcome young one.

Craig pays the woman..... then leaves the store. He looks of beyond the town into the distance....... and sees Andrew and Tris walking with some other people. He takes off after them. He runs out of the town, and all of a sudden a small black dog type thing starts running next to him playfully.

Craig: What the hell........ you must be Mr T's dog or something!

???: Umbreon....... Umbr

Craig: An Umbreon eh? Your soul......... is mine!!!!

Craig throws a pokeball......... and Blade emerges. It clashes it's clippers proudly.........

Craig: Metal Claw!!!

Blade used Metal Claw on Umbreon........ but Umbreon is hardly affected.

Craig: Okay........... Swords dance..... then Slash!!

Blade extanded it's pincers....... then spun around at great speed..... then he slashed at Umbreon. Craig threw a pokeball..... and it instantly caught Umbreon.

Craig: Welcome to the team....... shadow!

Craig continued running after Tris and company...... Jolteon and Growlithe at his sides.

[COLOR=red]While all this time had gone by, Hajie had been training his Pokémon like hell...[/COLOR]

Hoothoot: HOOT!

Hajime: FIREBALL EMBER!!

Fireball: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming:

Hoothoot: :eek: *Faints*

Fireball: :excited:

Hajime: Huh? H-He's evolving!! :excited:

[COLOR=skyblue]Fireball glows white and grows around 1 foot bigger, and puts on alot of weight![/COLOR]

Fireball: QUILAVA!! :smirk:

Hajime: Woo hooooo!! :excited:

[COLOR=teal][SIZE=1][I]Li looks around for a second and then asaks has anyone seen Craig evryone turns around only to see Craig run up to join them[/I]

Tris: where do you go off to

Craig: I went to the pokemart and bought some stones and a metal jacket

Li: a metal jacket,... you got a metal jacket nice buy. You evolved scyther into scizor right

Craig: :D yeah

Ryan: hmmmmm guys we all have pretty strong pokemon but I've heard morty has beaten some really strong why don't we spar against each other for a while

Akira: good idea so who fights who

Li: Ryan you fight Craig and Tris you fight Akira and I'll be back in a few minutes

[I]Li leaves everyone puzzeled as he walks back into the town and see a local trading post[/I]

Li: excuse me but does anyone here wan't a machop

Guy: Let me see him

[I]Li lets out machop and it flexes it's muscles[/I]

Guy: I'll trade you this vulpux I got a while back

Li: ok lets see it

[I]The guy takes out vulpix it looks strong because it's coat is shiny[/I]

Li: ok deal

[I]Li and the guy trade and he take out the pokeball containing graveller[/I]

Li: anyone interested in this fine graveller

Kid: a graveller i'll trade you this eevee for it

Li: fine lets go

[I]After trading Li lets out eevee and he gives it a treat[/I]

Eevee: eevee

Li: ok I heading out of here

[I]Li walks out the the pokemart and buys so ethers, elixers ultraballs and maxpotions he continues back to where the guys are battling to see how they're going[/I]

Ryan: ok nidoking get ready to do a takedown on that scizor

Craig: oh no you don't scizor metal claw and double team

[I]Scizor and nidoking areevenly matched with neither one giving up but then Li looks over at Tris (shwing) and Akira[/I]

Tris: ok daistar dragon rage

Akira: pupitar earthquake

[i]Li unsure who would win walks into a nearby clearing where he can train[/I]

Li: okay spike, poseidon, shocker, shenron, vulpix and eevee that's all i've got

[I]A ryhorn charges out of the bushes and tries to charge Li but Li send out poseidon and he uses hydropump to weaken it[/I]

Li: ok pokeball go

[I]The ball conects and it rattles for a second but then it stops and Li picks up his prize[/I]

Voice: nice catch Li

Li: who said that

[I]Another trainer jumps out from the trees he's wearing a black gi just li Li's[I]

Li: Yi is it really you I thought you died

Yi: Nahh I just needed sometime alone wanna battle little bro ??[/SIZE][/COLOR]

on the train butch is chowing down as raticate tackles him after his cookie

lee looks over and ses the comotion

lee: josh look its them again
josh: ya well they wont be here for long...totadile...ekans go...ekans wrap totadile scratch
lee: meowth go also use scratch...pichu spark and ponyta ember

the 5 pokemon attack and B&C are trying to fight back but with ekans wraped around them and pichu shocking them and ponyta meowth and totadile scratching and flameing raticate there was no way to fight back

the two get out of ekans grips and return raticate and run
lee and josh retune their pokemon and run after them
and team rocket leap off the end of the fast moving train and land in some bushes

lee: ohh just our luck they got away
josh: ya its ok.......hay whatsd wrong with pichu

pichu sat there shivering and making little sqeeks and glowing began to engulf pichus body the light grew brigt and then died down and a pikachu stands in its place

lee: :wow::excited: he evolved
josh: wow now its stronget i guess teamrocket was just the right amount of experiance to be able to evolve
lee: yes now i can battle with him a whole lot more
josh: just dont over work him ok
lee: i wont*tuns and picks up pikachu and flips hair when looking back at josh* plus i will only let him battle when its nesicery
josh: well thats good

lee: well lets get back to our car we are almost there

[size=3]

*Ryan and Craig take a break since they tied and Ryan goes to the trading posts towards a bird trainer. They talk and trade (You cant see haha!*

Ryan: Thanx! Take care of them they are very strong and disciplined.

*Ryan goes back to where everyone is.*

Tris: So what did you get?

Ryan: I am Ryan the Flying Trainer!

*Ryan lets out an Aerodactyl, Ho-oh, Lugia, Moltres, Zapdos, and Articuno.*

Li: WOAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tris: T..t..hose ar..r.re you...r..s?!

Ryan: Yep! My old pokemon liked the one guy i was trading with so we traded. There are very strong and I think I can take down this Morty guy.

Craig: Wow!

*Ryan puts them back into their pokeballs except for Ho oh and he looks to see how far they had come.*

Ryan: I will say maybe 1 day 1 day and a half until we get there... From here it is small. An easier was is to fly.

*Ryan lends everyone one of his birds and they flew towards Ecruteak and Morty.*[/size]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Tris and the others walked slowly into the city and looked around...And old man sat outside a low, Japanese style building and watched their approach.[/i]

Old man: Where are you going young lady?

Andrew: *nudges Ryan*

Ryan: :demon:

Tris: *bows* If it's not too much trouble, could you please tell us where Morty's Gym is?

Old man: Of course. *points to a large building near by* But he's not an easy opponent.

Tris: Thank you very much sir.

[i]They walk away....[/i]

Craig: Why do the girls always get the help?

Tris: Probably because this girl is cute. ;)

Ryan: ....:naughty:[/COLOR]

[B][COLOR=royalblue]

Tris: Probably because this girl is cute. ;)

Ryan: ....:naughty:[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]
[size=3]
OOC: Naughty indeed Raiha lol!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tris: Probably because the girl is cute. ;)

Ryan: Very true :naughty::love:

Andrew: Ryan..

Ryan: :blush:

Andrew: LOL!

Ryan: Do you think she knows??

Andrew: I dunno...:confused:[/size]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Tris looks over her shoulder, and Daistar nudges her and nods.[/i]

Tris: How could I not know?

Ryan: Damn...

Tris: ;) You're so cute Ryan......but don't hold your breath.

[i]She walks off, leaving him in a slightly advanced state of shock...[/i][/COLOR]