• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am a bit late signing up
-------------------------------------

Craig walks through the crowd pretty pleased with himself until he bumps into Andrew. Both of them fall over not noing who it was until they're about to apoligise but they stop short.

Andrew: Craig..............

Craig: Andrew.............

Andrew: long time no see

Craig: Yeah.

They both carry on walking towards where the speech is going to take place. Andrew notices a blue thing run into the bushes. He quickly follows the blur into the bushes and he finds out that it is a heracross.

Andrew: Excellent! Go darkness!

He throws the pokeball out and Larvitar stands in front of the Heracross.

Andrew: Darkness! Thrash attack.

Darkness continuely hits heracross for a while until heracross flips larvitar with it's horn. Larvitar lands on it's feet behind the Heracross

Andrew: Rockslide!

Larvitar throws some rocks at the Heracross and it falls to the floor. Andrew throws the pokeball and Heracross is caught easily.

Andrew: Excellent

Craig: Nice catch...... GAHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Craig turned aroung, and he had a huge gash in the back of his leg. He looked up slightly, and saw A Scyther standing there.... it has a cool scar over it's left eye.

Craig: Cool.... A Scyther.. AH THE PAIN!!! I gotta catch it IT HURTS SO MUCH!!! Go Inferno!! Ember his ***!!!!!

Growlither ran forward, and engulfed the Scyther with a ring of fire. The Scyther is near to fainting.

Craig:*clutching his wound* What the....... he must be at as low a level as Inferno. Pokeball........ GO!

Craig throws the pokeball, it cracks Scyther on the head, and catches him instantly.

Craig: Kick ***!!! I got me 3 pokemon before I even leave town........... AND I'M IN SO MUCH PAIN!!!...... need hospital treatment.

Andrew: I'll come with you!

Andrew helps Craig to the nearest hospital.

Doctor: I'll help him out.

Craig: Hey..... will you get my pokemon healed for me dude?

Andrew: Sure man....... just get better, so I can kick your *** in the tournament!

Craig gives Andrew three pokeballs. One contains Scyther, but he uses the toehr two to call Eevee and Growlithe back. He then runs off to the pokemon centre.

~10 mins later~

Craig is bandaged and ready to go. Andrew arrives with Craig's pokeballs.

Craig: Thanks.........

Andrew: No problem!!

Craig lets Lightning and Inferno out of their pokeballs. He holds up the ball containing Scyther.

Craig: I'll call you blade!

Craig clips Blade's pokeball to his belt, and he and Andrew leave the hospital, and go towards the park.

Guest QuickSilver
the two of them go into the park where they see david

craig: hey bro

david: i cought a new pokemon, this cute little charmander and i am going to call it blaze

[I]Li walks on his own through a forest admiring the colours and enjoying the silence until it is interupted by a scratching noise[/I]

Li: I wonder what that is

[I]as he walks along a machop strolls out and tries to attack him[/I]

Li: alright bring it on Spike attack !!!

[I]The pokeball burst open and Nidoran staps the machp viciously with is horn injecting venom into its attacker[/I]

Li: Alright weakling your mine now

[I]Li launches a pokeball and captures his prize[/I]

Li: [I]smirks[/I] this is easy

lee walks into the park once more and meets josh
lee: josh did you sign up yet
josh: ya are you going to
lee: i am still thinking about it and this strange pokemon expert guy gave me one of his pokemon
josh: wow who did he give you
lee: not sure i will enter the tornament and when its my turn i will find out dont you think its the best idea

josh: i dont know what if you get ther wrong type like the presong trowns out pikachu and you end up with horsea

lee: well i will just take my chances

---------------------------------------------------
no one may put a pokemon in my part of the story ,..because i have my plans on who it is in my pokeball so no one may post up who it is ok ok

OOC: Erm..... Sorry, I couldn't find this thread, and I didn't even know that it had started. Sorry. :(
------------------------------------------------------------------------

[i]Rex walks down the path, holding his first pokemon in its pokeball in his hand.[/i]

Rex: Wonder what it is? :rolleyes: *looks at the pokeball* I'm gonna see! *throws the pokeball, and yells "Pokeball, GO!". *the pokeball opens up, and a Shelder pops out*

Rex: What the hell?! *looks at the pokemon* What is that?! ::confused: *suddenly Shelder squeaks "Shelder!"*

Rex: Shelder 'ey? Kewl! ....... C'mon, better get back into your pokeball, we gotta get goin'! *Rex yells "RETURN!", and the pokeball gulps Shelder back in* ......Keewwwlllll! .... *starts walking*

Rex: *sees a group of trainers up ahead, walking out of the town* I s'ppose we better go that way too, eh? :excited: *Rex starts walking out, looking up ahead and sees a group of trainers walk into a forest* Wow! :wow: :eek: *Rex walks even faster towards the forest, eager to get going*

[COLOR=royalblue]NPC: :bawl:

Tris: :therock: Never mind...*walks away*

Daistar: DRAA!

Tris: You did a very good job Daistar...I'm very proud of you..*strokes Dragonair's wing ears*

[i]She took off running, with Daistar clinging to her shoulders and neck....[/i]

Andrew/Craig: *walk walk walk walk walk*

Tris: Hey Craig!

Craig: Yo. Tris...this is Andrew.

Andrew: Wow...a dragonair....and a chick...

Tris: :smirk: Hello Andrew. This is Daistar...

Daistar: Dra...Draa....

Andrew: Hi.[/COLOR] :whoops:

Akira:Trainers.....Hm...Haven't seen anyone for a while......Or any Pokemon..

????:Hey you! This is restricted property! Look at the signs, dumba**!

Akira:Whay?*looks at sign, it says: [I]Wild Pokemon Reserve! KEEP OUT![/I] Oh.....

Charmander:Charmander?

Akira:Man.....One Charmander wiht no battle expiereince.....*walks away*

[I]Later[/I]

Akira:*sees three trainers* Wo, three......

[I]The three trainers are standing talking[/I]

Akira:I smell a Pokemon battle coming...

Charmander:Char...Mander?!

[I]Akira suddenly trips, rolls down the hill, and ands on hids face infront of the three trainers[/I]

?????:Who is this?

Akira:Ow*lifts head*Oh....Um...High.

[SIZE=1]Page Three Summary (for people who want to join but don't want to read the whole topic)

In the small town of Jade a ceremony is going on to honor children who are about to begin their journey as a pokemon trainer. Everyone was gathered in the town square to hear a special speech by Professor Wormwood (Professor Elm is also there for some reason, giving away pokemon.) but Wormwood lost his speech and had to go back to his hotel room to get it. In his hotel room he was confronted by Butch and Cassidy of Team Rocket who tied up Wormwood and stole his pokemon. Butch has disguised himself as Wormwood and started a pokemon tournament offering a special prize, but they plan to steal all of the pokemon after they have been weakened by battling.

Now everyone is competing in the tournament. I hope that helps all of you guys catch up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Josh talks to Lee at the park*

Josh: Its great that you got that new pokemon, maybe it will be strong enough for battling in the tournament.

Lee: I hope so, but I am so nervous about taking it out of its pokeball. What if it doesn't like me?

Josh: I'm sure it will, your a nice person afterall.

Announcer: Will entry numbers 41 and 65 please enter the pokemon battling area. Your compeition will begin in a few minutes!

Josh: Hey thats me! I had better go, talk to you later Lee.

*Josh walks off*[/SIZE]

OOC: Sorry. I was grounded for 2 days. (I'm sneaking on)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
[I]Samantha (Sammy is my nick-name) was walking down the path. She had just gotten her first pokémon a few minutes ago. She held her pokéball in her hand looking at it. Inside was a Totodile that was already a level 5. She had battled hard and had won her first battle with some bug catcher she had met on the way. She decided to let her pokémon out of the pokéball.[/I]

Samantha-C'mon on out, Totodile!

Totodile-Totodile!!

[I]Suddenly, they saw a large group of kids up ahead running down the path. She stops one of them.[/I]

Samantha-Hey! What's going on? Where are all of you running?

kid-We're going to the Park! There's a big contest there!

Samantha-this could be interesting. Let's go, Totodile!

Totodile-Totodile! Dile dile, Totodile!

[I]They head towards the bug park.[/I]

[COLOR=royalblue]Tris: Hello.

Craig/Andrew: Yo.

Daistar: Draa Draa?

Charmander: Char!

[i]Dragonair slid down from Tris's shoulders and started talking to Charmander in that cute pokemon way. :D[/i]

Tris: *helps Akira up* What's your name?

Akira: :blush: I'm......er.....Akira.

Tris: I'm Tris. ;) Nice to meet you.

Akira: Yeah.....me too.....

[i]Andrew and Craig share a confused look, then look at Tris, who winks at them.[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=red]The Cyndaquil suddenly erupts millions of flames from it's back, and runs into a corner![/COLOR]

Hajime: Whoa...Whats up with him?

H's Mum: I dont know...Maybe he's scared?

Hajime: Hmmm...Ok.

[COLOR=red]Hajime crawls up to Cyndaquil... [/COLOR]

Hajime: [SIZE=1]Com'on...I'm not gonna hurt ya'...:)[/SIZE]

Cyndaquil: Meh? :worried:

Hajime: It's ok little buddy...Let's be friends! :)

Cyndaquil: :flaming:

Hajime: Seriously...:whoops:

Cyndaquil: ...:)

Hajime: ...:)

[COLOR=red]Cyndaquil suddenly hops into Hajimes arms![/COLOR]

H's Mum: I think it likes you :)

Hajime: I'll call it Fireball! Shall we go then?

Fireball: :excited:

[COLOR=red]Hajime walks outside and gets on a train for Goldenrod to join the tournament (It would take too long to walk there)[/COLOR]

[I] as Li walks through the forest trying to find his way to the tournament he comes accross a group of geodude sitting in the road[/I]

Li: this shouldn't be much of a chalange Spike , Machop go destroy these weakling

[I]Spike and Machop burst out and attack the geodude but Spike is getting hammered by two of them[/I]

Li: Machop cross chop those geodude attacking Spike then spike you counter with double kick

[I] After a flurry of attack 3 geodude fall and the others run[/I]

Li: You all mine throws three pokeballs and catches them all

Li: On to the tournament

josh stands at one end of the arena as a kid was at the other end josh holding his pokeball he hopes he can make it farther then three matches

lee walks up to the arena and watches as he stands there motionless

ref: let the battle behin

kid: weedle go
weedle comes out of the pokeball and almost hisses

josh: ekans goo
ekans slithers out and hisses

kid: weedle tackle
weedle lunges at ekans

josh: ekans wrap
ekans wraps around weedle before he could ram into ekans weedle squirms and stings ekans with his stinger

kid: poising sting
weedle did poisin sting again as he rams his stinger into ekans again

josh: ekans poisin sting him back
ekans poising stings right back weedle just could not take the heat and fell to the ground kind of squirming but not realy moving

josh: ya *leaps into the air*
ekans slithers next to josh

ref: josh is the winner

the ref takes josh to the side and tells him to go and wait for his next match

he meets up with lee
josh: hay guess what
lee: uhh i dont know you won?
josh: you were watching wernt you
lee: ya

anouncer: will trainers # 6 and 79 please come to the arena for the 2 pokemon match

lee: well now its my turn be back in a bit
josh: can i watch you
lee: ya sure

lee enters the ring

ref: the battle begin
kid: go pidgey
lee: pichu go
kid: pidgey gust
lee: pichu spark
pichu sends a spark at pidgey as the spark hits pidgey the gust of wind hits pichu knoking them both out
anouncer: wow what a start a tie still its amazing what power that little guy has and pidgey is powerfull too i wonder whats next
kid: go voltorb
lee: ' i hope this one works for me' pokeball goo
a pony ta comes out and is already in a fighting pose ready to fight
kid: voltorb tackle
lee: ponyta flame thrower

voltorb rolls at ponyta and rams into her side she stubles a bit but then turns and flares up and shoots fire at the ball pokemon rolling him back about 20 feet

kid: voltorb get up i want you to do....sonic boom
lee: ponyta stomp
voltorb kicks up a twister thingy and it goes stright for ponyta
lee: ponyta dodge it quick
pnyta does a flip and a twist and gets around the twister and then stomps on voltorb ... voltorb rolls back into the wall eyes crossed a total knock out

[i]Rex walks down the path, and notices a sign in a shop window. It says "Pokemon Tournament, for more information, go to the Bug Park outside of Goldenrod city". Rex decides he wants to enter it[/i]

Rex: *runs to the train station, and walks up to the ticket booth* 1 ticket please!

Ticket Booth Man: Here you go, 10 pounds.

Rex: *buys the ticket, and runs onto the train* The speaker over head booms "Departure in 3 minutes"!

[i]The train leaves, and Rex is on his way to the tornament[/i]

*1 hour later*

Rex: *gets off the train, and finds himself in a big city, with a yellow aroma hanging around* Wow! :wow: Well, where exactly is the park at now?

Rex: *sees a building that has a sign on it saying "Tornament Here!".* There it is! *Rex tuns over, and enters the building*

lee stands there pleased with her new pokemon and she has her new ponyta return she goes to the side and exits the arena and meets josh

josh: wow a ponyta thats pretty neat i like that so want to get something to eat .for all 5 of us.
lee: sure i would like that and i bet ponyta and pichu would like that

they head off to get something to eat

---------------------------
this pic is lee...also known as jen in my fan fics
or known as frankie in a few rpgs but right now its known as lee
(me)

Sammy-Totodile? Where do you suppose this tournament is?

Totodile-Toto todile? *scratches head*

Sammy-don't worry. We'll find it. *sees some bushes rattling.* Totodile! Be ready!

Totodile-Totodile! *a kid comes out of the bushes*

kid-Hey! You have a pokémon! You must be a trainer then. Let's battle!

Sammy-sure. Are you up to it, Totodile?

Totodile-*nods*

Sammy-Alright then! Totodile! Go!

Totodile-Totodile!

kid-C'mon out, Spike! *throws the pokéball. Out comes a Spinarak*

kid-Spike! Use "mean look" to make sure they don't run away!

Sammy-We're not running away from any battle! Totodile, return his stare with "Leer!"

[I]Totodile uses his leer attack.[/I]

kid-now show them your tackle! *Spike does a tackle*

Sammy-Dodge it...NOW!!!! *Totodile easily side-steps the attack* Good work! Now finish it with your "scratch attack!"

Totodile-*leaps in the air and slashes Spike across the face. Spike faints*

kid-No! Spike! Look what you've done to him!

Sammy-You're the one who challenged us, aren't you? It's not our fault.

kid-well, you should've been nicer to him! Spike, return! *Spike goes back into the pokéball.* We'll meet again! Then I'll chalenge you to a rematch!

Sammy-We'll be happy to battle you! Bye! *continues the journey*
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Totodile is now level 7

The 5 teens wait in the park for their numbers to be called. Suddenly an announcement rings out over the park. "Will no 41 and no 65 please go to battle area 3.

Craig: I'm 41

David: I'm 65..........

Tris: Ohhhhh........ brother battle.

Craig and David walk off to the battle area three.

Referee: You will use 2 pokemon each! Let the battle begin.

David: Go Charmander!

Craig: Go Inferno!

David throws a pokeball, releasing his Charmander. Inferno walks out from his master's side, onto the battle area. Inferno growls (that cute little growl that all Growlithe's do), and Charmander does a backflip.

Craig: Inferno, Ember attack!!

David: Charmander, you do an Ember attack also!!!

They two pokemon open their mouth's, and vicious firbolts launch towards their opponent. They meet in the middle, and explode, burning both pokemon. When the fire clears, both pokemon lay motionless on the floor.

Referee: The first match is a tie....... both competitors have only one pokemon left.

Craig and David: GO EEVEE!!!

David throws a pokeball, containing his Eevee, but again Craig's Lightning walks from his side, onto the battle field. The Eevee's are twins, just like the humans that own them.

Craig: Lightning, use sand attack!

Lightnig kicks sand up into the other Eevee's eyes.

Craig: Now..... finish it with bite!!!

David: Use Reflect!!!

Lightning clamped his teeth into the other Eevee's neck, and then a sheild launched out from Gruff (David's Eevee), knocking Lightning aacross the ring. Lightning stumbles to his feet.

David: Finish it with bite!

Craig: Lightning, you can do it, use quick attack!!!

Gruff launched towards Lightning, fangs beared, when suddenly Lightning slammed into Gruff from the side. Gruff goes flying, hits the floor hard. He stumbles to his feet, but then collapses to the floor again.

Referee: And no 41 is the winner!

David: Good match bro.....

Craig: Yeah, you nearly had me!

David: We better get these to a pokemon centre.

Craig: That would be for the best.

Hajime: Hey Fireball?

Fireball: Cyndaaa?

Hajime: I think we should get some training done before entering the tourney!

Fireball: Meh? :therock:

Hajime: No, really! You're only at L5, and everyone else will have raised their Pokémon at least a couple of levels!

*BING BONG*

THE TRAIN HAS NOW ARRIVED AT GOLDENROD CITY.

Hajime: Let's go!

[COLOR=red]Hajime stuffs Fireball back into its :ball: and they go searching some grass...[/COLOR]

[POKéMON BATTLE MUSIC]*babblababblababbla dum dum dum dum dum dum, dum dum dum dum dum DUUUM da da da da da da dada daaaaaa dum dum*[/POKéMON BATTLE MUSIC]

[COLOR=red]Wild Rattata appeared![/COLOR]

Hajime: Go Fireball!

Fireball: :mad:

[COLOR=red]Gets into fighting pose[/COLOR]

Rattata: RRRRRATTTAAATA!

[I]Rattata uses Quick attack![/I]

Cyndaquil: :blackeye: Cynnn...DAAA...[B]QUIL!!![/B] :mad:

Hajime: :devil: Now! Ember!!!!!!!

[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=4]Cyndaquil starts spinning round, sending millions of flames at Ratatta, knocking it out instantly![/SIZE][/COLOR]

Hajime: Yesssssssssssss!

Fireball: *Pant pant pant* :demon: Cynda!

Shiro watches the battles.

Shiro: Weaklings. Should we enter Espeon?
Psi(my Espeon): Espeon.

Shiro signs up.

Shiro: Good number 27. My battle is the one after the next. I'll be facing # 60.

A big kid walks up.

BK: You're my opponent. hahaha. I could beat you with my eyes closed.
Shiro: We'll see. [I][I]As long as I have my seceret weapons. I'm sure I won't lose.[/I][/I]

Andrew, Tris and Akira sit waiting for their numbers to be called.

Andrew: Is that Dragonair all you got?

Tris: Yeah. He's strong though.

Andrew: I would have guessed, it's a very rair pokemon.

just then Andrew's pokeballs open to reveal Darkness(Larvitar) and Heracross.

Tris: A Larvitar! cool.

Andrew: Yeah........wait a minute......I haven't given you a name Heracross........*thinks*

Tris: So Akira, would you like a practise battle to get some experience on your Charmander before the tournament?

Akira: Ok

Andrw: Dammit what can I call you?...........I know! I'll call you *holds his hand up in the air* Heracross!

Tris and Akira fall Anime style

[size=1]

*Ryan walks up to the register counter and signs up.*

Clerk: May I see your pokemon sir?

Ryan: No...That is the surprise...

Clerk: You have to show us your pokemon...

Hajime: Hey I wanna challenge you!

*Ryan turns around and faces Hajime, yet Ryan's black hat covers his face as if he were a member of team rocket (Which he isn't).

Ryan: I doubt that...

Hajime: My Cyndiquil could kick your pokemon's ***!

RYan: Fine...

*Ryan holds out his pokeball and out shoots a black laser onto the ground. Appearing was a deadly Aerodactyl, with a wigspan of 40 feet.*

Hajime:A...A..AA...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!:nervous:

Ryan: That is what I thought. Biggest Aerodactyl and biggest flying pokemon in the universe...

Hajime: *mouth hangin open*

Ryan: So lets battle!

*Aerodactyl flies into the air.*

Ryan: Let's take this thing out fast. Aerodactyl: Elemental Blast!

*Aerodactyl screeched a high pitch. Leaves from trees flew and circled Aerodactyl. Flames circled Aerodactyl as well. Water from the ocean circled Aerodactyl. Electricity shot from the sky and struck Aerodactyl and swarmed over him bulking him up. A multicolored orb appeared in Aerodactyl's mouth and shot and hit Cyndiquil knocking him out automatically.*

Ryan: Yes! Oh and if I tried that Cyndiquil would be dead by now.

*Aerodactyl landed and RYan jumped on him and flew away.*

Hajime: *still gasping*[/size]

[COLOR=royalblue]Tris: Go......Daistar. :demon:

[i]As supple as a serpent, the Dragonair slid from Tris's shoulders to the ground, waiting for Akira's pokemon...[/i]

Akira: I choose you! CHARMANDER!!

[i]She raised her eyebrows slightly, then smiled roughishly.[/i]

Tris: Use your Bubblebeam...

Daistar: DRAA!!

[i]Thousands of bubbles shot from Dragonair's mouth, hitting the Charmander dead on...[/i]

Charmander: Char! :(

Akira: FLAMETHROWER!!

Charmander: :flaming: CHAAARR!!!!

[i]With a slight movement of her hand, Tris motioned for Daistar to dodge, which she did with amazing speed. Then, like chain lightning, the Dragonair Slamed Charmander to the ground.[/i]

Charmander: x_x

Daistar: *slithers back to Tris's shoulders* Draa...Draa!

Tris: *strokes Daistar's ear wings* Good work Daistar.

Akira: Darnit! Are you okay Charmander?

Charmander: :) Char.

Akira: You're right......your Dragonair is powerful. But why don't you have any others?

Tris: I only catch water, ice, and dragon type pokemon. So far, all I've encountered are bug, grass, and rock. Not my style...[/COLOR]