OtakuBoards

What's the scariest thing that's happened to you?

D. Dark

I've had a few frights in my life, but none more frightening than this, as I was 8 years old.

It was simulated, and in a small house in an indoor theme park titled "Segaworld" (Now replaced). Anyway, it involved you sitting in a chair, looking at a mirror, having headphones on, and holding skulls that supposedly electrocute you if you let go. I went in, and you have a zombie behind you, shuffling. Creeping towards. Intimidating you. It got rubbish at the end, but it was so real, him sniffing you, eating your brain, and generally scared me senseless. I just wanted to let go and scream aloud, and rush out of that horrid place. That was my scariest experience.

I was wondering what other people regard as "Most frightening"

[color=indigo]When I was ten I was in the woods with two of my friends. We were not allowed to go into the woods because it fed from a neighborhood known for violence and drug use. Well, we were walking through the woods when I heard some voices...I told my friends to be silent, but one of my friends started yelling obscenities not believing that there was anyone there...

Needless to say we ended up being chased through the woods by several men that were most likely drug dealers or addicts or just really shady people. If we weren't ten and small we wouldn't have gotten away, but we hid in some bushes and they didn't find us, We didn't go into those woods again for several years...[/color]

I've actually had two truly frightening experiences...

1:: One day, last year, my mom pulled me out of school (which is really different.) She took me to the hospital, where my grandfather had been admitted for having extreme breathing complications. I entered the ICU center, and the first thing that I had to see, was my grandmother bawling her eyes out, screaming bloody murder for the doctors to do something... My mom went to help sign the papers for life support.... (which takes a while, ironically), and I went into my grandfather's room, where my uncle was trying his best to calm him down. Now, here's the scary part.... he was on the very verge of death. He was [i]dying[/i] in front of my eyes (death rattle and the whole nine yards).... and there was nothing for me do for him. He was just staring at me, while he was trying to escape the bed (that he was tied down to.) It's bothered me ever since, that he need help, and his pleading eyes were begging me... :( He actually survived this skirmish, just to die a week later of constipation... -_-

2:: I was almost abducted, while walking home from the bus stop a few years ago....

[COLOR=chocolate]Eh, I have that thing where I try to forget what terrified me so, or something like that...:o
But the one I remember from recently is that I've been sick, and when I first starting getting sick, I was coughing so hard I couldn't breathe.
Terrified.

And now Cera just nearly did that on IM. I'm worried...:nervous: :worried: Don't like being sick....don't like being reminded we are all mortal...[/COLOR]

I got caught in cross fire between a division of the Blood and the Faulk, more commonly, and icorrectly, spelled Folk, when I was 12. It was my best that got me out because I was screaming and crying like a baby. He picked me up and ran through it, ducking behing a few things on the way. That was the widest street I've ever been on. The Blood is all but gone now so whenever I go to back to that neighborhood, where I still have friends, I have a lot less to worry about.

-Justin

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GinnyLyn [/i]
[B][COLOR=chocolate]Eh, I have that thing where I try to forget what terrified me so, or something like that...:o
But the one I remember from recently is that I've been sick, and when I first starting getting sick, I was coughing so hard I couldn't breathe.
Terrified.

And now Cera just nearly did that on IM. I'm worried...:nervous: :worried: Don't like being sick....don't like being reminded we are all mortal...[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]>_< It was no picnic for me either, Gin.

Yeah, when I was first coming down with pneumonia a few weeks ago, I was just...scared. I couldn't breathe right; just walking up the stairs left me out of breathe and kinda dizzy. I didn't know what was wrong....

The scariest [i]event[/i] that ever happened to me....? I don't really remember when I had to get stitches for getting bitten by a dog. [On my forehead >_< I still have the scars.]

Maybe two weeks ago, i was home alone with my little brother. [He's four.] He was just being hyper, and running around, no big deal. But he fell, and crashed his head against the wall. There was blood all over, I just didn't know what to do! I got him cleaned up--he had this inch-long gash in the back of his head. I put some neosporin on it and bandaged it up okay. He was alright, but it was terrifying for me. I didn't even notice, but my shirt ended totally smeared with blood from when i picked him up and carried him into the bathroom to get washed up. >_< [/FONT]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]One time, last year, my parents called me normal and I about soiled myself over that :nervous: :worried:[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh god that was great!... eww I sound like I just got done having sex... uhhhhh you didn't read that...

Anyway, the most scariest moment I've ever faced.... this happened like a week ago believe it or not... I wrote it down the day after, so the verbs and context make it seem it happened yesterday, when in fact it didn't...

For refrence notices: Danny = my boyfriend at the time, Josh = Our friend, my now current boyfriend. This is long and very detailed to some extent... everything written here is real, I witnessed it myself. Ignore the typos.

Ok tonight, Danny, Josh and I were alone, so we went to Blockbuster for a bit... after that, we just decided to go to the park.. it's night time by the way... about 10:30 I guess is when it actually happened... So we went to the play set or whatever, like where the slides are... and we sat down up there and just were talking... talking about us as people, friends, and relationships... I was sitting against a poll to the right of the slides... Danny was to the right of me against a wall.. and Josh was in front of me, next to the slides... we were in this square thingy that was opened up to have a bridge where josh was sitting... anyway... we started talking about our past... our lives... how completely ****ed they've been... Danny had the most to say... because he's got a ****ed up life.... more so than I ever would have thought.... he talked about his real dad, who he hasn't seen in 4 years... he abused him... sexually.... and then his first step dad and how Danny ended up going to the emergency room... then his current step dad who strangled him once... but overall hasn't done anything that bad... He said stuff about how his Grandma is a wiccan... and how he got into witchcraft... and because of that he saw spirits, he tried raising the dead, talking to them... he used to see spirits in the night... this was all up in Vermont and Maine, where he previously lived.... he would be scared alot... then he said he got back into Christanity because his Aunt told him to, because she had gone through the same thing apparently... and then I checked the time because he had to be home by 11:00 and it was 10:41... so I said something, Josh was looking out toward the tennis courts... the whole time Danny was talking I had noticed his leg was shaking... although this time i didn't stop.... I turned to him.... looked at him... his eyes were stone basically... he was looking out toward the apparetments still... i got up from under him... his legs were across my lap... and I said..."danny?"... he didn't respond... he was breathing heavily too... I said it again "Danny?" I looked toward the appartments and nothing there... although at that moment I knew something was wrong... something reallllly bad... I tried moving him and he wouldn't budge.. at all... I waved my hand in front of his eyes and not even a blink.... at this point I was absolutely scared... Josh then came over or had been over.. I don't remember... Danny had started crying by now... I was like "Danny, lets go, come on"... and he was about to get up, but he looked to his left and froze still...... he lifted his hand and pointed past josh toward the end of the playset and started crying alot and said "it's there"... when he said that I was scared shitless... i was like Danny, lets go now... he couldn't move... he said... "there, there" and kept pointing... the same spot... He couldn't move... I said "Danny come on, lets get out of here" and he said "I can't move"... he was scared stiff... or something was holding him there... I got down right away and looked around, but saw nothing... I got to the slide and told Danny to slide down... I demanded it and Josh was trying to get him to move... he said he couldn't... Josh pushed him even and Danny didn't move an inch.... finally He just came down but only half way.... I pulled him down the rest... as soon as he got up from the slide I carried him to my truck and told him to close his eyes.... he kept looking back... same spot... everytime... I looked back... saw nothing... but I felt it... I knew something was there... maybe it's just cause I was freaked.. but something was there... even if I couldn't see it... He got in the car and I drove off right away.... to his house which is just the apartments over... and then we got to his house, I didn't bother parking, just left the truck on and put it in park right in the middle of the road thingy... I said, do you need me to get you out, and he didn't say anything just was lookinhg forward crying... I opened my door and was about to get out to help him... but he grabbed my arm and said... "No... i can do it" and he got out and I got out right after him and said to him "wait"... he tirned around and I walked up to him and gave him a hug and kissed him, told him I loved him... He was still shaking... He then hugged Josh and started to walk up the stairs... he stopped half way, turned around and looked right at me and said "This hasn't happened since I moved here, and last time it happened... he died." Before he had said one of his friends died when he saqw something like that in a dream and his friend was hit by a car on his bike... he said "be careful... please" and he wouldn't go up... I looked at him, went up the stair, put my hand to my heart and said "I promiss you, I'll be here tomorrow... I promiss" and he said "ok... be careful" and said the same to Josh... he walked up and went into his house... Josh and I got back into the truck and I took him home, which is a thousand feet away, he lives in the same apartment complex... he said to me "I've never been more scared in my entire life than I am right now"... I was so scared.... he was scared... and I'm so worried about Danny... I called Josh when I get home cause he told me too... I talked to my mom about it... she said maybe he was just reliving his past... like when things are buried in the mind, then brought up to the surface, your mind can play games on you... and maybe such is the case with Danny.... I dunno, i don't care, but it was real to Danny... I've never been so scared... I've never seen someone so scared, and I've never worried about someone so much in my whole life....

I'm still not sure if he saw something... I'll never know...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

Oh god that was great!... eww I sound like I just got done having sex... uhhhhh you didn't read that...

Anyway, the most scariest moment I've ever faced.... this happened like a week ago believe it or not... I wrote it down the day after, so the verbs and context make it seem it happened yesterday, when in fact it didn't...

For refrence notices: Danny = my boyfriend at the time, Josh = Our friend, my now current boyfriend. This is long and very detailed to some extent... everything written here is real, I witnessed it myself. Ignore the typos.

Ok tonight, Danny, Josh and I were alone, so we went to Blockbuster for a bit... after that, we just decided to go to the park.. it's night time by the way... about 10:30 I guess is when it actually happened... So we went to the play set or whatever, like where the slides are... and we sat down up there and just were talking... talking about us as people, friends, and relationships... I was sitting against a poll to the right of the slides... Danny was to the right of me against a wall.. and Josh was in front of me, next to the slides... we were in this square thingy that was opened up to have a bridge where josh was sitting... anyway... we started talking about our past... our lives... how completely ****ed they've been... Danny had the most to say... because he's got a ****ed up life.... more so than I ever would have thought.... he talked about his real dad, who he hasn't seen in 4 years... he abused him... sexually.... and then his first step dad and how Danny ended up going to the emergency room... then his current step dad who strangled him once... but overall hasn't done anything that bad... He said stuff about how his Grandma is a wiccan... and how he got into witchcraft... and because of that he saw spirits, he tried raising the dead, talking to them... he used to see spirits in the night... this was all up in Vermont and Maine, where he previously lived.... he would be scared alot... then he said he got back into Christanity because his Aunt told him to, because she had gone through the same thing apparently... and then I checked the time because he had to be home by 11:00 and it was 10:41... so I said something, Josh was looking out toward the tennis courts... the whole time Danny was talking I had noticed his leg was shaking... although this time i didn't stop.... I turned to him.... looked at him... his eyes were stone basically... he was looking out toward the apparetments still... i got up from under him... his legs were across my lap... and I said..."danny?"... he didn't respond... he was breathing heavily too... I said it again "Danny?" I looked toward the appartments and nothing there... although at that moment I knew something was wrong... something reallllly bad... I tried moving him and he wouldn't budge.. at all... I waved my hand in front of his eyes and not even a blink.... at this point I was absolutely scared... Josh then came over or had been over.. I don't remember... Danny had started crying by now... I was like "Danny, lets go, come on"... and he was about to get up, but he looked to his left and froze still...... he lifted his hand and pointed past josh toward the end of the playset and started crying alot and said "it's there"... when he said that I was scared shitless... i was like Danny, lets go now... he couldn't move... he said... "there, there" and kept pointing... the same spot... He couldn't move... I said "Danny come on, lets get out of here" and he said "I can't move"... he was scared stiff... or something was holding him there... I got down right away and looked around, but saw nothing... I got to the slide and told Danny to slide down... I demanded it and Josh was trying to get him to move... he said he couldn't... Josh pushed him even and Danny didn't move an inch.... finally He just came down but only half way.... I pulled him down the rest... as soon as he got up from the slide I carried him to my truck and told him to close his eyes.... he kept looking back... same spot... everytime... I looked back... saw nothing... but I felt it... I knew something was there... maybe it's just cause I was freaked.. but something was there... even if I couldn't see it... He got in the car and I drove off right away.... to his house which is just the apartments over... and then we got to his house, I didn't bother parking, just left the truck on and put it in park right in the middle of the road thingy... I said, do you need me to get you out, and he didn't say anything just was lookinhg forward crying... I opened my door and was about to get out to help him... but he grabbed my arm and said... "No... i can do it" and he got out and I got out right after him and said to him "wait"... he tirned around and I walked up to him and gave him a hug and kissed him, told him I loved him... He was still shaking... He then hugged Josh and started to walk up the stairs... he stopped half way, turned around and looked right at me and said "This hasn't happened since I moved here, and last time it happened... he died." Before he had said one of his friends died when he saqw something like that in a dream and his friend was hit by a car on his bike... he said "be careful... please" and he wouldn't go up... I looked at him, went up the stair, put my hand to my heart and said "I promiss you, I'll be here tomorrow... I promiss" and he said "ok... be careful" and said the same to Josh... he walked up and went into his house... Josh and I got back into the truck and I took him home, which is a thousand feet away, he lives in the same apartment complex... he said to me "I've never been more scared in my entire life than I am right now"... I was so scared.... he was scared... and I'm so worried about Danny... I called Josh when I get home cause he told me too... I talked to my mom about it... she said maybe he was just reliving his past... like when things are buried in the mind, then brought up to the surface, your mind can play games on you... and maybe such is the case with Danny.... I dunno, i don't care, but it was real to Danny... I've never been so scared... I've never seen someone so scared, and I've never worried about someone so much in my whole life....

I'm still not sure if he saw something... I'll never know... [/B][/QUOTE]
...whoa...

I had a friend once, who's grandmother, and biological mother were wiccans. Whenever I went over to her mom's house with her, the two of them would scare the **** out of me by telling me about myself. Then one day, they moved. Her grandmother died suddenly and her dad wanted to get her away from her mother, so they moved. It was freaky. She used to tell me about "seeing" things like that. Although, I never witnessed her "seeing" anything in that manner. Still, it was scary sometimes.

-Justin

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]Oh god that was great!... eww I sound like I just got done having sex... uhhhhh you didn't read that...

Anyway, the most scariest moment I've ever faced.... this happened like a week ago believe it or not... I wrote it down the day after, so the verbs and context make it seem it happened yesterday, when in fact it didn't...[/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Heh, ah but I [i]did[/i] read it, and yes it did sound like you just got done haveing sex, which for all I know you did but I'm just not going to think about that right now, lol :rolleyes:

Anyway, man, that does seem pretty scary. It seems like something you'd read in a book, but obviously that's not the case. But ya... scary..:([/SIZE]

[color=deeppink]Yikes, all of yours sound really scary...:(

My scaries experience wasn't really THAT scary...even though at the time I was afraid that I was going to get attacked.

I was in the Australian bush on a cattle station with a small group of people my age and the station "owner" (or whatever it is you call them), and one night we ventured out to look at the stars. We ended up getting "chased by dingos" and running for our lives and it was all very scary...

I was only 14 at the time...but I must have run faster than an Olympic gold-medal sprinter...:eek:[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]Yikes, all of yours sound really scary...:(

My scaries experience wasn't really THAT scary...even though at the time I was afraid that I was going to get attacked.

I was in the Australian bush on a cattle station with a small group of people my age and the station "owner" (or whatever it is you call them), and one night we ventured out to look at the stars. We ended up getting "chased by dingos" and running for our lives and it was all very scary...

I was only 14 at the time...but I must have run faster than an Olympic gold-medal sprinter...:eek:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

That's a bit scary.

Imagine being left out in the middle of practically nowhere by someone you thought was your friend with no way of getting back home. Well that's part of what happened to me yesterday. Luckily my Mom and I managed to get a ride home somehow and my Mom is going to the police today about it. I guess I'll never get my jacket back.......

I've never really had anything as scary as all of the above stories. The only time I ever got the living daylights scared out of me was when my brother my sis and I used to play tricks on eachother, especially in the dark....on a cold stormy night...hehehe...those were the good days.

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]asking my best friend in the world out... and having her say yes... i was so scared she was on drugs or something i didnt know what to think... i was flipping out told her parents to get her drug tested and they just kinda look scared that she is on drugs so i tell them and they just laugh so hard at the whole thing...

but how many you have asked someone you treally cared about out? and that looooooooooooooooong pause till they say yes... even if you KNOW they will say yes... it just kinda is weird how simple things like that affect us.[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

well, i've been shoot at before, while my mom was driving a bullet hit the rearview mirror, ran from a pack of dogs thru the woods, got chased thru a city(it shall remain unnames so u don't know where i live, ya, i'm paranoid :p ) by a drug dealer with a knife. thank god he didn't have a gun. run right on to the steps of a police station, right near the cameras, and they just book it in the other direction. :D

Being shot in the arm was scary..... I thought I'd die then..... But then I had an operation, and the doctors got it out..... Apparently it damaged a "main artory vein" or something, and I wasn't allowed to put pressure on it for 2 years..... I had to go to the hospital every weekend, and get a needle in the shoulder, to help the "vein" heal..... They never caught that damn person who shot me either..... If I see him again, (I still remember his face) I'll get him back..... This was when I was 11, I'm 13 now. I stopped going to the hospital a few months back now.....

when i was 6 or 7 (cant remember exactly) my dad was taking us somewhere in the car, when suddenly it just stopped and the bonnet caught fire. and i dont mean a few flickers of flames i mean BIG fire. We all got out tho, thats whats important. I wasnt actually scared at the time (dunno why), but if it happened again it would be the scariest experience of my life.

[COLOR=red] The scariest thing that happened to me was when I was first learning how to swim. I was about 6 at the time and I decided that I was gonna jump to thew deep end of the pool...and I did..but my swimming didn't work and I had to just about run to the ladder I was able to hold my breath and all but omg if I didn't make it do you realize what could have happened.......[/COLOR]

BUT it was still fun

i'll tell you another scary thing: the time i accidentally overdosed trying to get high. i was in the shower when the drugs kicked in & all of a sudden the most excruciating pain i've ever felt hit every nerve ending in my entire body & i collapsed. i crouched there for like 20 minutes until finally i got up enough strength to crawl back to my room. my heart actually almost stopped, it was beating so slow. i couldn't even stand up to get to the phone & call an ambulance. so i just laid in my bed until the pain wore off. it took a long time. luckily, my mom was asleep when this happened, so she never found out. it would've killed her.

don't do drugs.