Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
So on the last Saturday of this month, Halloween will be upon us! What will you do? Trick-or-treat? Take a young one trick-or-treating? Dancing in the moonlight with goblins, witches and gouls?

I will probably end up at home, doodling and stuffing myself silly with candy while watching scary movies or something to that effect... Oh, okay! A little monnlit dancing with the supernatural beings of the neighborhood is in fact on the agenda.
Posted
[FONT="Trebuchet MS"]I was actually thinking about poking you and saying... Why haven't you made a thread for Halloween yet? lol Anyway, I'll probably spend the day at different parties with family and friends. One for the birthday aspect and the other most likely for the Halloween side. Should be fun. [/FONT]
Posted
You know, it's been a long time since I've done anything for Halloween. The last time I remember doing anything was in college when I borrowed my dormmate's wooden broadsword and walked around campus challenging the little trick-or-treaters to duels. Fun, but a totally unplanned thing.
Posted
[SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]I haven't a clue what I'm doing yet. I'm sure that a few of my friends here will have parties. I went last year, & it was fun. But I'm not sure what will happen this year.

& I have no idea what I'm going to bed yet. I'm so bad at that... blahhhh.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
[quote name='Rachmaninoff'][FONT="Trebuchet MS"]I was actually thinking about poking you and saying... Why haven't you made a thread for Halloween yet?[/FONT][/QUOTE]

And I was thinking about poking you and asking, "Why haven't you poke-reminded me about this thread yet?!" as well as Chibi #1...
Posted
[font=trebuchet ms] My friends are making me be the chesire cat because we're doing a group "Alice in Wonderland" thing, but I secretly want to be Boomer from Battlestar Galactica. Wow, I'm a nerd.[/font]
Posted
Well in the AM I'm heading up to Newtown in Bucks County, Pennsylvania with Jessie from Team Rocket in tow for their Halloween Parade that morning, and in the evening Jessie will hand out treats for the kids.
Posted
I've got a few parties I'll be attending. One next Saturday, the second on Halloween proper.

Both parties I'm going as an undead Redshirt. Zombify my face, probably with my fiance's makeup, haha. Find TOS Redshirt costume, tear it, muddy it up, maybe burn it a bit for battle damage. Then walk around in a daze the entire night. It'll be glorious.
Posted
[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=DimGray]I'm more than likely going to consume copious amounts of alcohol as well as various illicit substances whilst dressed as SPAGHETT.



[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][center][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=DimGray][IMG]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a376/mrmaul/spaghett2.jpg[/IMG][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]




[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=DimGray]He'll spook ya.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]








[/center]
Posted
[quote name='Mr. Maul'][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=DimGray]I'm more than likely going to consume copious amounts of alcohol as well as various illicit substances whilst dressed as SPAGHETT.



[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][center][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=DimGray][IMG]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a376/mrmaul/spaghett2.jpg[/IMG][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]




[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=DimGray]He'll spook ya.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]








[/center][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]I'm pretty sure you should instead be

[center]
[img]http://www.x-entertainment.com/articles/0713/2.jpg[/img]
Gary Coleman


for safety's sake[/center][/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
My roomies and i will be having our annual Halloween Party, we already have a giant spider and ghost along with a giant web in the living room. A cauldron full of candy and spiders also hanging from the ceiling are also all set up.

I can't wait to go to the Spirit store, i want some ragged cloth for the windows and some to wrap around the floor lamp.

I love Halloween but I also can't wait for All Saints and All Souls Day that come right after. Every Day of the Dead I put out candles to light the way for my family to find their way home.
Posted
[quote name='taperson'][SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][b][i]"I'm pretty sure you should instead be...

[center]
[img]http://www.x-entertainment.com/articles/0713/2.jpg[/img]
"Gary Coleman


"for safety's sake."[/center][/i][/b][/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

What 'chu talkin' 'bout, Willis? (Sorry, could not pass up the delivery on that 3-2 fastball right down Broadway.)
Posted
[font=franklin gothic medium]I am sad that Halloween isn't really widely celebrated in Australia. I am going to attempt to put together a little Halloween party at work though.

Unfortunately I won't arrive in America until just after Halloween too. Damn.[/font]
Posted
Attending [URL="http://www.youmacon.com/"]Youmacon[/URL] with [URL="http://www.theotaku.com/worlds/conventionist/view/124368/youmacon_2009_information_and_meetup/"]a few other theO members[/URL]. It's going to be awesome.
Posted
[size=1]Incidentally I'm celebrating my birthday on Halloween. Might be reason enough to throw in some extra candy.[/size]

[quote name='Mr. Maul'][FONT=Verdana][/FONT][center][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=DimGray][IMG]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a376/mrmaul/spaghett2.jpg[/IMG][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=DimGray]He'll spook ya.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[/center][/QUOTE][size=1]You'll dress up as Tom Hanks?[/size]
Posted
I will be going to crossplay as the Doctor from Doctor Who for a college party, singing karaoke with friends on Friday and dressing as a hag for my church's A night in Narnia outreach event on Halloween. It shall be fun!
Posted
[quote name='Gavin'][SIZE=1]I shall be going as a lazy college student out for booze. ;)[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

That's what I do MOST Saturday nights!
Posted
[FONT="Tahoma"][COLOR="DarkGreen"][quote name='Gavin][SIZE=1']I shall be going as a lazy college student out for booze. ;)[/SIZE][/quote]Oh, so you're going as yourself. Nice! :D

I won't be doing much. Just watching movies and handing out candy. XD[/COLOR][/FONT]
Posted
[B]A kimono will definitely be an interesting choice for Halloween.

As for me, I'll be baking cookies and watching the Nightmare Before Christmas for the very first time. (And probably wondering why I never watched it sooner. D: )
[/B]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...