Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[font=trebuchet ms]Let's get this straight. This thread isn't about things you are [i]pretty good[/i] at. It's not about thing that you [i]like[/i]. This thread is about superlatives. Of all the people you know, at what activity are you The Best?

For example! [b]Of all the people I know, I am [i]The Best[/i] at sneezing.[/b]

[center][img]http://www.sustainabilityninja.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/kleercut-kleenex.jpg[/img]
[size=1]If this were actual Kleenex instead of ecological activism, it would add humorous emphasis to my claim[/size][/center]

Most amateurs sneeze two, [i]maybe[/i] three times in a row. [b]I laugh at them[/b]. I usually sneeze ten to fifteen times in a row. Thirty sneezes in a row is [i]not uncommon[/i].

In my entire life (all twenty-odd years of existence!), there have only been [i]two instances[/i] in which I sneezed only once. I'm serious. I am The Best at sneezing.

Also! [b]Of all the people I know, I am The Best at finding four-leaf clovers.[/b]

[center][url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/cerasaragirl/4094888235/][img]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2596/4094888235_27b02dd8f4.jpg[/img][/url]
[size=1]That's a four-leafer from a [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trifolium_pratense]red clover[/url] plant, and it is huge[/size][/center]

I am uncannily good at it. They just seem to pop out at me as I'm walking. This summer, I probably found about forty of them (and now they are pressed in books scattered throughout my apartment, and I cannot find all of them to get an exact count).

Sometimes when I tell people that I've found a four-leaf clover, they don't believe me because [i]they don't think four-leaf clovers are real[/i]. But they are real, and they are everywhere, and I am The Best at finding them.

What are you The Best at?[/font]
Posted
I am the best at creating chibis, hence my username. I am so devoted to my chibis that I didn't even capitalize any part of my username since lowercase seems to be more chibi-ish.

Also, I am the best at arguing with authority figures. Even if I know I'm wrong, I'll argue like I'm right.

I am also the best at looking spectacular in odd hats of all shapes and sizes.

Do not try to argue any of these points. I will win. See the second blurb.
Posted
[SIZE=1]Sara you may be the best at sneezing multiple times in a row (though my minimum is two) I shall lodge a claim at having the loudest sneeze which today managed to interrupt my lecturer on the other side of a 500+ seating-capacity auditorium to ask "What the hell was that ?". It's not so much a sneeze as it is a shout accompanied by the expelling of air and particulates.

Also there was procrastination, but I'll come back and explain that later.[/SIZE]
Posted
[FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][SIZE="1"]Are we related? I sneeze, like, just about as much when I sneeze. Not one or two, oh no, more like 15/20 at a time. And the slightest bump of the nose could very well send me into a sneeze fit.

Anyway, I want to be the very best like no one ever was, but I don't think that's gonna happen anytime soon. :([/SIZE][/FONT]
Posted
[COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Out of all the people I know and have ever known, I am the very best at having no clue. XD. I mean it, someone can tel a joke that everyone gets and I sit there clueless.
Also I'm the best at cooking[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[color=deeppink]I am also totally the best at pissing people off by being better than them at things that are entirely inconsequential. Like guitar peripheral-based video games and knowing the difference between "fewer" and "less."[/color]
Posted
[quote name='Nerdsy'][color=deeppink]I am also totally the best at pissing people off by being better than them at things that are entirely inconsequential. Like guitar peripheral-based video games and [b]knowing the difference between "fewer" and "less."[/b][/color][/QUOTE][font=trebuchet ms]Dude, I kick [i]***[/i] at that. Seriously, there's no one better.[/font]
Posted
[quote name='Sara'][font=trebuchet ms]Dude, I kick [i]***[/i] at that. Seriously, there's no one better.[/font][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Who do you think I learned it from? ; )[/color]
Posted
I am the best at not giving up. I've faced and failed at nearly everything, and I still keep going.

I am the best at aggregating obscene amounts of anime wallpapers on my computer that I'll never use.

I am the best at regulating my weight. My weight has not changed for about five years.

Lastly, I am the best at keeping my hair neatly parted in the middle.
Posted
I am The Best at electric guitar.

I am The Best at burping on command.

I am The Best at diplomatic relations.

I am The Best at long-distance running.
Posted
[size=1]

Apart from maybe one person I am the best at extreme vocals (screaming, growling, yelling, etc).

Apart from my teachers, I am the best fighter I know, especially amongst my friends.

Best at Tekken.

Best at dancing.

[/size]
Posted
Out of all the things my friends and I, or just somebody I know and I do, I always the best a anything creative. I mean just about every part of creativity as well, it's so bad if you tell me how to do something I wont do it and I'll be angry. Let me figure it out using the surroundings and my own mind. I also draw better and I easily understand things that are obscured or said wrong. I have one friend who I would say is equal in the understanding part, but even though are characters and basic world view are different, we both have this in common.
Posted
[COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="1"][quote name='Zen'][size=1]

Best at Tekken.

[/size][/QUOTE]

I call bull, dear friend. You and I have to play sometime, so I can prove your statement false.I am best at Pokemon games - my Eevee team is a boss.

I'd like to say that my little brother is best at cheering people up when they're depressed.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[quote name='Trigun 11'][COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="1"]

I call bull, dear friend. You and I have to play sometime, so I can prove your statement false.I am best at Pokemon games - my Eevee team is a boss.

I'd like to say that my little brother is best at cheering people up when they're depressed.
[/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[size=1]

Tekken 6.

X-Box 360.

Gamertag: Mikey Militant.

Bring it.[/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...