Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[SIZE=1]I think about lots of things. Most of the time though I pretend that I'm having conversation with people, and I have them respond how I think they would based on what I know of them and how thery usually resond to things. Either that or I think about stupid things like "Why is the grass green?" and make a stupid answer like "to match the leaves" Even though I know it's the whole chlorophyll deal :p[/SIZE]
Posted
At night I will usually think what I will do the next day.Or when will I ever stop being shy around people and reveal my trueself.And all sorts of other things in life,like what the heck will I eat tommorow,etc.:)
Guest Infamous 1
Posted
hi... heh, usually at night, my mind is shut down and i don't think of much. lol... omg! was that a stupid answer?! o god... :bawl: my first post and I already made some enemies... please don't hate me!
Guest Lilback2BACK
Posted
At Night... I Just Stay Up And Work On My Site, And Of Course, Chat! :angel:
Posted
As the day comes to a close, it's really up in the air as to what I think about. Usually, as I'm trying to go to sleep I think briefly about the events of the day and the things that mad me laugh or feel bad, depending on my mood. Plus I'm always planning...planning for the next day and what lies ahead. Sometimes, I'll just sit back and think about where I want to be in the next few years or if my plans are really realistic. Other times I'll just dream about the things that can't be erased, actually going away. One thing I've never done though is think about sheep jumping over a fence.....
Posted
[color=deeppink]Well, sometimes I think about my various fantasies and the guys I'd like to [i]have[/i] those fatasies with...:naughty:

Tonight I'll probably be thinking about Cowboy Bebop, since all of the episodes are so emotional (to me at least) and one time I even cried myself to sleep after watching it (Session 5, Ballad of Fallen Angel). I get weirder every day, don't I? Heh :p

Actually, I think that Cowboy Bebop in particular just brings out all of these emotions because it is so masterfully done...it's a really amazing anime.

Wait, back on topic...

Um...I forgot...[/color]
Posted
[color=indigo] Looks at BG's post...That is a strange post because immediatly after I read it, Cowboy Bebops intro Music started playing and the show is starting this very moment...I guess your probably watching it right now to though...[/color]
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]i normally think of how my life will be with each and every girl i meet... weird thing is... the girls i WANT the most... i end up having horrible lives with them... girls who i emotionally need... i have good lifes with... i guess sex isnt everything? [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[color=deeppink][size=1]Stop with the lying kuja, sex is EVERTHING

[b]kuja you silly loser, pretending to be me...:p[/b][i]-BG[/i][/color][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Heaven's Cloud [/i]
[B][color=indigo]I guess you're probably watching it right now to though...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Indeed I am. I'll probably have dreams about it too...

Gah, damn emotional TV shows...how is it possible for an animated series to give so much feeling? Doesn't make sense to me :cross:[/color]
Posted
I don't go to sleep. I stay up all night, online here. :D j/k Well, I usually think about Coke. Because I'm usually thirsty when I go to sleep..... Dunno why.....
Guest Imsirion
Posted
i think about alotta things. sometimes about school and how much i hate it and how i cant stand half the people and fantasize(sp?) about beating the crap out of them, the, sometimes i think about some animes and the storylines and characters.sometimes i plan out my dream vacation to japan.
Posted
I dunno...I usually get home around 9pm after the gym so, if i'm not watching T.V or online or eating or sleeping I guess my mind would be on work or what i'm going to wear to work the next day, or if I will see that cute guy at work. Otherwise I would just go into my brother's room and watch him play this computer game and wonder why he doesn't have a job yet.
Posted
I lay down in bed and I think about how the day went and how it could have been better (I gotta stop doing that) Then I think about tomorrow...and then more about the present and then I pray...I also keep Raiha in my thoughts a lot at night.
Posted
[color=crimson]I am all alone at night, and I write poems.

I think about my girlfriend.. and the lives of my friends. I pray for the ones that are suffering, and for the ones who are happy.

I worry about my life, and wonder what i'm here for. I sometimes cry, think about suicide, or just sing my heart out...

It happens all when the moon hangs high in the sky, like a lantern....[/color]
Posted
What I think about all depends on the kind of mood I'm in that day.If I'm in a very good mood, all I can think about is why I'm in a very good mood (and it keeps me up all night too). If I'm in a normal kind of mood, I don't know what I usually think about. If I'm not in a good mood I plan for the next day. If I'm in one of my all time low moods I start to contemplate my very existence.
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue] What do I think about at night. Hmm I'm not even sure half the time since I forget so much. But I mosylt reflect back over the day to make sure I didn't do anything wrong and if I did how I could correct it..also I think about my bf alot esp. since I talk to him every evening. Oh my goodness do I ever think about him...I think I'm addicted... I think I need to quit that but I just can't help it....ooops too in depth...SORRY!!
But that's about all I think of. Most of the time!!!!! [/COLOR]
Posted
lol, i try to avoid what if's and why's, but they tend to crop up and keep me awake :excited:
then there's always my guy fantasies :naughty: esp. you-know-who :smirk:

what's really weird is, sometimes i'm dreaming b4 i'm actually asleep - that gets to me :cross:
Posted
I usually sit there plying with ideas of fics, songs, pictures, ect, ect... um... talking tomyself is one of my fav things to do espesially when I can't sleep, I just sit up conversing w/myself.
I also like to make up theories and logical stuff not like I do alot of it a school though I think about life and if our existance isn't just imaginated, or if we're just some little cluster of bacteria [SIZE=1]And sometimes I b**** about my friends to myself, only if I've had a fight w/them...[/SIZE] most of the time if I'm not doing anyof the above you [I]don't[/I] want to know what I think anout (very sad and tragic mind, I have)
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
daft things....like trying to invent hairstyles, y ppl dont have blue or green natural hair...general random things, im tired so anything gos.
Posted
[B]Well, when I'm actually sleeping, I don't really think of much, (a "Well DUH!" eccos through the Forum) but before I do go to sleep I kinda think of the next day, what i'm gonna do, or what i have done that day, sometimes i even fantasise about that chic in ...... oh ok, i'm gonna shut up now.....[/B] :therock:
Posted
well, monday night i think bout ashlee, tuesday katie, wednessday Bekka, thursday kim, friday lynn, saturday and sunday, all of them, all night long......:naughty: :naughty: :smirk:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...