OtakuBoards

What do you think about at night.

Lggdude

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]Well, sometimes I think about my various fantasies and the guys I'd like to [i]have[/i] those fatasies with...:naughty:

Tonight I'll probably be thinking about Cowboy Bebop, since all of the episodes are so emotional (to me at least) and one time I even cried myself to sleep after watching it (Session 5, Ballad of Fallen Angel). I get weirder every day, don't I? Heh :p

Actually, I think that Cowboy Bebop in particular just brings out all of these emotions because it is so masterfully done...it's a really amazing anime.

Wait, back on topic...

Um...I forgot...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
That's funny...my eyes watered up after I watched the last episode. I didn't actually cry though.

On the subject, I always find bad memories and thoughts before I go to sleep. I think, very, very deeply about my past and the people I've known and the ones I've forgotten. I usually find myself wondering about an old friend who died when I was 14. Things like how would she be now and trying to picture in my head the way she might look if she were still alive. I think about ex-girlfriends and my family. I think about stupid thing I've done and stupid things my friends have done. You know, the kinds of things that keeps you from being able to sleep.

-Justin

[color=blue]Ususally I lie there and mull over the day and what I should have done compared to what I actually did. If I've had a bad one I'll fantasise about what I'd like to fo to all the people who p***** me off or if it's a really dark mood I contemplate life the universe and everything, which is how I developed a morbid fear of death and didn't sleep more than two hours a night for about a month.............and if I've had a good one I'll plan what the next day would be like. Then before I go to sleep I always go into my own private dream world and like Cera I "Daydream" myself to sleep, and usually dream about the same thing, which is pretty cool :).[/color]

[B]If I've done something that I regret I think about that and it normally keeps me from sleeping. But mostly I think about anything that pops into my mind. Takes me a long while to get to sleep, so I have a lot of time to think about things that have happened to me before.[/B]

what i think about when i'm lying in bed waiting to fall asleep is the man i love. i won't tell you who it is. it usually gives me insomnia when i'm thinking about him.

the other thing i think about is the plot of this novel i've been working on for two years... or rather, how i'm going to write it. i've already got the plot worked all out in my head.

[color=crimson]At night I think about all the guys who I have loved that have done me so WRONG and ruined my life and crushed my emotions. I feel like the light that was inside of me has burned out and that no one cares about me anymore. I'm getting used to the feeling though. I realized last night when I was having one of my depressing thoughts, I started chanting "Legolas, Legolas, Legolas..." It's REALLY pathetic that I have to put all my heart into thinking about this guy from a story who I'll NEVER have or anything, but because it makes me happy to think about him...[/color]

I think about Chris.... and how much of a god foresaken prick he is.... Then, if my thoughts about Chris didn't fry my brain to it's singe point.... I recollect about how I let strangers attack my emotions and make me feel like sh!t all of the time....... in other words, I rarely sleep; on average... four hours a night.

[size=1][color=royalblue]Shinji, that's exactly what I was thinking... me...righty.. cute couple right there... lefty..nah.... to rough i gues...

If not that, probably someone who I would like to bone other than my *****.. no, I am just kidding.. ***** is a bad word.. let me re-phrase this - [i]If not that, probably someone who I would like to bone other than my *****[/i] <-- better : ) No.... it's all for shits and giggles! I don't refer my girlfriend as my "*****".

Or if not that, 2 hot lesbians have great sex with not other than ME. Having nice great ol' sex.. that's awesome!

- MG[/size][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B][color=crimson]I realized last night when I was having one of my depressing thoughts, I started chanting "Legolas, Legolas, Legolas..." It's REALLY pathetic that I have to put all my heart into thinking about this guy from a story who I'll NEVER have or anything, but because it makes me happy to think about him...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

that makes perfect sense, asuka. that's like how a have this big crush on vegeta. when you're in love w/ a fantasy, you never risk rejection, they are perfect in your mind, they can never let you down, & you're never going to meet them so they can never hurt you.

i've started dating again, some, but not much. i hadn't in awhile. i could have, i just wasn't interested. but i think i'm going to cut it out again. my heart is still too raw.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]that makes perfect sense, asuka. that's like how a have this big crush on vegeta. when you're in love w/ a fantasy, you never risk rejection, they are perfect in your mind, they can never let you down, & you're never going to meet them so they can never hurt you[/B][/QUOTE]
that and they know exactly how to treat you :naughty: at all times :naughty: :tasty:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shinji v2.0 [/i]
[B]I think hardcore masturbation sums up my night pretty nicely...

Shin [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=indigo] This line just deserves to be put in quotes, I mean it is a classic. Shinji, put this in your sig:laugh:...

Well since I've gotten that out of the way (*notices the reader looking back at the quote* no there is no double meaning there you sickos) tonight I have only one thing in mind...sleep...[/color]

i think about the weirdest things at night...in the daytime too...but oh well! :freak:

mostly [i] late [/i] at night i write weird poetry!!:box:

or i think about the people walking about late at night and where are they going and why aren't i going with them... :confuse2:

or the overcaffinated cookie monster sometime...:D

i don't make sense at night but i make more sense then than i do in the dai time for i make no sense then...

:wave:

*read YtinaS? and you'll know what i mean*:nervous:

I can't really think of anything when i'm in bed. As soon as my head hits the pillow...i'm out like a light and absolutely nothing can wake me up, not even my alarm. My eyes open when they want to..It's funny though...they always seem to open at the right time...O.K way off topic here, but anywho.....:therock: :D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by () [/i]
[B]how pathetic:I usaully dream of being An otaku and start about thinking which avatar I would use,then I realise it will never happen and dream about the Fight Scenes that could happen to me if this was just a cool movie. :cross: [/B][/QUOTE]

:therock: :therock: really?

dont worry you may be an otaku someday...

[COLOR=purple]Well you know () You've got noting to fret about... only IIIIIIII am the true pathetic person on the otaku boards.. not ONLY do I think about being an Otaku... but I also DREAM about Otaku.. no really i did... I was grounded for two weeks and even thought it only lasted 2 days... the first night (this was back when the X-Men RPG was around and booming) I had a very troubled sleep...

Know how there are diifferent pages on a thread? like currently there are 4 in this thread.. well... I think we had around 49 pages at the time.. and I dreamt i was in a mall called Otaku running up flight after flight after flight of stairs and reading the numbers... 43...45...47... almost there.... all the meanwhile... Matt was running at my side... (Dragonfire1477) was running with me is a lil Wolverine outfit.... and he kept getting inf ront of me.. and i would almost fall off the staircases and he would grab my arm and pull me back up...

I reached floor 50 (page 50) and woke up... when I got online, I posted something in X-Men about thedream.. and my post was at the top of page... 50....
~~~~~~~
But what do I think about at night? Eric... and what a fuc!king as.shole he is..ermmmm i think about Gohan, Takeru, Yue, and how fu!cked up it is that im head over heels for them all, being as how they are not real

erm... i think about Slayers and wonder what it is... b/c ive never seen it...

mostly though I spend my ngiht wondering when my relationship (if ever) willg et betetr with my mother b/c i really do love her and i wonder why it is that no matter how hard i try i always f!uck my life up... and how im only 13 and my life sux [/COLOR]