OtakuBoards

What do you think about at night.

Lggdude

Guest BulmaVegeta1
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sweetreyes [/i]
[B][COLOR=darkblue] What do I think about at night. Hmm I'm not even sure half the time since I forget so much. But I mosylt reflect back over the day to make sure I didn't do anything wrong and if I did how I could correct it..also I think about my bf alot esp. since I talk to him every evening. Oh my goodness do I ever think about him...I think I'm addicted... I think I need to quit that but I just can't help it....ooops too in depth...SORRY!!
But that's about all I think of. Most of the time!!!!! [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]
I figured that you might be thinking about Vegeta:naughty: No offense! He is proably the thing that I think most abou b-4 I go to sleep. He usually winds up in my dreams...:naughty:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

logan logan logan logan logan logan logan logan and logan

lol,j/k,I think bout lots of stuff,u know,I try to solve all my problems and sum up my day and usually it's random thoughts(yeah,mostly bout Logan) anyways,it's a nice chance 4 me to think things over

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZChikaGhan [/i]
[B][COLOR=purple]Well you know () You've got noting to fret about... only IIIIIIII am the true pathetic person on the otaku boards.. not ONLY do I think about being an Otaku... but I also DREAM about Otaku.. no really i did... [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

this is freaky the same happened to me last night... I dunno why but i actually dreamed i was on otakuboards... but... instead of reading posts I could hear your voices instead, they were all like your avatars' voices would probably sound like... James was scary... he had this omnipotent god type voice (I'm sure he'd be happy to hear that)... i guess thats my interpretation of a talking gamecube... :nervous:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deus_Ex_Machina [/i]
[B]

this is freaky the same happened to me last night... I dunno why but i actually dreamed i was on otakuboards... but... instead of reading posts I could hear your voices instead, they were all like your avatars' voices would probably sound like... James was scary... he had this omnipotent god type voice (I'm sure he'd be happy to hear that)... i guess thats my interpretation of a talking gamecube... :nervous: [/B][/QUOTE]

Wow...it seems like your interest in Otaku is bordering on obsession...coming from a non-psychological point of view that is;) ....hehe

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Delian [/i]
[B]

Wow...it seems like your interest in Otaku is bordering on obsession...coming from a non-psychological point of view that is;) ....hehe [/B][/QUOTE]

nah I don't think it's that it was just a weird dream. A scary weird dream... but not a nightmare

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]I used to think about all sorts of things, bills, work, university, etc. but recently I'm thinking a lot about my wife, and my daughter who should be due in june, I haven't been this happy for quite a long time, though I think I will be happier in june :) [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=purple]Oh please Safer.. don't lie.... your awake at night.. you don't sleep.. I mean wll you HAVE been..honeymooner....

*SLAP*

OWWWWWWWW!!!!!

Safer hit meeeeeeeee :bawl:
~~~~~~~~~~
Dues~I'm so gonna have a dream like that.. this will be a scary one... I can only imagine what Safer's voice or TN's or LM's or Cera's will be.. I bet they'll all be in there.. but god daggit.. now I knwo what I'll be dreaming about... O_o[/COLOR]

Errr...well it all depends on how tired I am and what kind of day I had.

Let's get an example..last night..er..let's see.

As I was walking up the stairs I was thinking about Jay. I'd been talkin to him on MSN but it's been really unpredictable lately and he hadn't been able to recive messages so he'd left in the middle of a conversation...and I was about to make an important comment I really needed his responce for...so as I walked up to bed I was just rolling ideas round in my mind of what he would most likely have said.
As I changed into my "under this I'm naked" night-shirt thingy my Aunty got me, I debated why girls are sterio-typically linked to pink (as it's one of the few pink things I own).
As I slipped under the covers, all thoughts of pink vanished and I wondered why bed's are always so cold towards you until you give them attention for about 20mins...in other words why your bed's always cold until you've been in it a while ;)
As I got comfy I thought about Jay again, and how kool it would be if I was a vampire or some kind of demon and could go into his room right now and either nibble on him or take on the form of a cat or something and snuggle up to him all night. This led to plans of, if anyone ever said "I can give you one wish" or "If I give you what you want, what will you give me in return" and I carefully planned out my reply and everything I would want if I was a demon..complete with some weaknesses cause it's not fun if there isn't the threat of death or a desperate way out of eternal life. I then fell asleep thinking these thoughts and when I woke up at about 3am (i can't remember my dreams) I was playing with my k9's with my tongue and my mouth was bone dry..so I got a drink and went back to sleep thinking about vampire gangs and battles and crosses and flames. :)

haha i duno just dont ask wot goes on in my head :rolleyes:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Phantasy Freak [/i]
[B]Alot of times at night,I tend to think about why people hate me,why i feel so unloved,why i am so emotional,why I am stil living,why people pick on me,why i get made fun of,why i have my feelings hurt all the time..stuff like that and then I start crying. [/B][/QUOTE]

I do too man! you're not alone!

[Color=deeppink]I think about my novel.[Color=deeppink]
[Color=sky blue]and also, unanswerable questions, like why doesn't glue stick to the bottle? And why are 5 syllables in monosyllabic? Hey, I likee those, I'll put them on my sig...[Color=sky blue]:laugh:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZChikaGhan [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=purple]
Dues~I'm so gonna have a dream like that.. this will be a scary one... I can only imagine what Safer's voice or TN's or LM's or Cera's will be.. I bet they'll all be in there.. but god daggit.. now I knwo what I'll be dreaming about... O_o[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

well, my voice is actually kind of deep, at least, thats what it sounds like to me O_o;;;

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kari [/i]
[B][Color=deeppink]I think about my novel.[Color=deeppink]
[Color=sky blue]and also, unanswerable questions, like why doesn't glue stick to the bottle? And why are 5 syllables in monosyllabic? Hey, I likee those, I'll put them on my sig...[Color=sky blue]:laugh: [/B][/QUOTE]

glue does stick to the bottle... if you let it dry :D .

here's another one for you to think about 'why is abbreviation such a long word?' :D

What I think about at night..................

Usually any problems/issues I have.

And it all depends on what had happened during the day, what things set me off & stuff. I'll think about my friends, my boyfriend, and then this other guy I'm interested in and if I should call it off with Tyler or if I should keep Tyler and wait and see if this other guy would be worth it.............. problems like that...:worried: :angel:

And then I'll close my eyes and just let my mind wander. When I can see images as if my eyes were open and I completely relax my mind, I fall asleep quickly after. And then I have dreams all night long that I can't ever remember fully and make no sense.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i]
[B]What I think about at night..................

Usually any problems/issues I have.

And it all depends on what had happened during the day, what things set me off & stuff. I'll think about my friends, my boyfriend, and then this other guy I'm interested in and if I should call it off with Tyler or if I should keep Tyler and wait and see if this other guy would be worth it.............. problems like that...:worried: :angel:

And then I'll close my eyes and just let my mind wander. When I can see images as if my eyes were open and I completely relax my mind, I fall asleep quickly after. And then I have dreams all night long that I can't ever remember fully and make no sense. [/B][/QUOTE]

I have dreams like that, but I also have the weird dreams that Have mary appearing out of nowhere, and me suddenly being the happiest man in the world, and then everything is right with the universe. [b]BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!![/b]

I have to be a depressed sophmore that spends his time wishing he were somewhere else, and could actually do something about it at this point in time.:bawl: :flaming: :(

Guest BulmaVegeta1
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]what i think about when i'm lying in bed waiting to fall asleep is the man i love. i won't tell you who it is. it usually gives me insomnia when i'm thinking about him.

the other thing i think about is the plot of this novel i've been working on for two years... or rather, how i'm going to write it. i've already got the plot worked all out in my head. [/B][/QUOTE]
Oh, come on! I know who it is... I think...Vegeta! Uhh, right?Well, that's who I think about at least...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i]
[B]

I have dreams like that, but I also have the weird dreams that Have mary appearing out of nowhere, and me suddenly being the happiest man in the world, and then everything is right with the universe. [b]BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!![/b]

I have to be a depressed sophmore that spends his time wishing he were somewhere else, and could actually do something about it at this point in time.:bawl: :flaming: :( [/B][/QUOTE]

Aww, sweetie don't get too down, things will happen as they're supposed to be. And I've been there too, I know how you feel. *hug*

And about Mary appearing in your dreams out of nowhere.......... that same thing happens w/ Tyler; I remember for a while, for like 4 nights in a row, he'd be in my dreams, just at random. I was kinda freaked out, kind of like 'whoa, this is a little sudden, dontcha think, self??' Anyway, had to reply to that....