OtakuBoards

Death Note TV

Dagger

Wow, I've been behind with DN for awhile so I decided to catch up last night. Here are my thoughts:

It was either episode 8 or 9 that had Raito taking eating a potato chip way too seriously. I would like to call that segment "How to properly annihilate Robbers and/or other commiters of not-so-serious crimes while doing your homework by Yagami Raito."[spoiler]
1. Do an equation with your right hand
2. Take a peak at the $300 dollar miniature TV in your potato chip bag
3. Write a name with your left hand
4. Take out a chip
5. eat it as dramatically as possible
6. next day, throw away $300 dollar TV (Be positive, it was only $300!)[/spoiler]

I loved it. >_<

Afterwards, I watched the Raw of episode 10 and I expected [spoiler]the tennis scene to have more. Being the tennis player that I am, I guess I wanted it to be a bit more intense. I wished it would have been zoomed-out, if you know what I mean, to see them chasing and hitting the ball rather than the repeated ball bounce, noise of ball being hit, shot of L or Raito having already swung their racket.[/spoiler]

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Well, I just got done watching Episode 10, and I gotta admit that I don't think i've ever been that " on-the-edge" about a [spoiler]tennis match.[/spoiler] I mean, the whole thing was pretty intense. And i'm just loving it more and more each time I see L and Light trying to outwit one another. So, yeah, that was a great episode. Can't wait till Episode 11.^^[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]Okay! I finally got to see 1-9 on youtube and I'm waiting for 10 with hunger in my eyes! This show is AWESOME!!!

I never thought anything could be cooler than the Death Note manga -- now I know that something is! The amount of life given to the charachters, the scenes, and everything is just magical!

I love all the little digital effects and totally through the roof animation. In the first episode when he whisks his pen and you see the criminals dying and it's playing the totally wicked musical score I was like "Yeah!!!!"

The best scene yet, though, was the last few minutes of episode 7. [spoiler] I almost leapt from my chair when the snow started falling and Aizawa opened his umbrella JUST in time to miss Laito's face!!! Not to mention the part where Ray Penber's fiance is walking away and you see the stairway to heaven open up![/spoiler]

WICKED!!!!!!![/COLOR]

[QUOTE=2006DigitalBoy][COLOR=DarkOrange]Okay! I finally got to see 1-9 on youtube and I'm waiting for 10 with hunger in my eyes! This show is AWESOME!!!
[/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[SIZE=1]
[COLOR=DarkRed]Yeah....in case you missed it.....Episode 10 is out. So please, go feast your eye's with the awesome Episode 10.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

For awhile, Death Note and Code Geass were in a week-by-week shooting war to see which one could outdo the other in terms of over-the-top shounendrama. Although I could be proven wrong, right now it looks very much like Death Note is the winner. Code Geass finally broke down and did a comedy episode where [spoiler]the brooding teenage master schemer chases down a cat for ten minutes[/spoiler] - clearly a fumble, the equivalent of an actor giggling during a play. Death Note, on the other hand, has kept itself straight-faced and grim for ten episodes in a row now (with the possible exception of Ryuk, who doesn't count), and it's utterly glorious. It's like it's [i]daring[/i] me not to laugh at it. Ten episodes - four hours' worth of internal monologues, dramatic music and sudden black and white shots, and the most confounding leaps of logic in entertainment history. To paraphrase something once said of William James, the two leads in the show turn out to be right pretty much all the time with their guesses, but God only knows how they managed to get there.

It's an ideal of mine to try to watch anime with an eye towards larger themes and concerns. This is not possible with Death Note. Finally in the tenth episode they whap us over the head with the impending moral lesson [spoiler]via Raito's dad[/spoiler], but while one is watching this scene one is actually conscious of thinking: "Whew, I'm glad that's finally out, let's get back to [spoiler]L sitting in cute poses and Raito eating potato chips.[/spoiler]" It's just not the kind of show that one can think about any more carefully than this, it crumbles like ancient parchment the moment anything like a critical stance approaches. Rather, the only way to watch it is with a kind of of mad glee (or, if you prefer, gleeful madness). Every point is punctuated with all the subtlety of a daytime soap opera, regardless of whether or not it actually means anything: "holy god!! [spoiler]L is up to [b]SEVEN PERCENT CERTAINTY!![/b][/spoiler]" One imagines another scene - [spoiler]Raito: "L, what you don't know... is that I've only been using FIVE PERCENT of my Kira possibility level..." L (watching through scouter): "This can't be! The possibility of his being Kira is... OVER TEN THOUSAND?!?" (scouter explodes)[/spoiler] When one watches this series, it's those punctuations above anything like "plot" or "things that logically follow" that you're waiting for like a coke fiend. The [spoiler]tennis match[/spoiler] is a good example of this, although for my money it would have been better had they set it to that one piece of BGM that sounds like the Beetlejuice theme with a four-part choir thrown in.

Just out of curiosity, anyone know how much slash fiction and yaoi dojinshi has been produced by this series? Judging from the past two episodes I am willing to suspect: a whole goddamn lot.

[quote name='Fasteriskhead]Although I could be proven wrong, right now it looks very much like Death Note is the winner. Code Geass finally broke down and did a comedy episode where [spoiler]the brooding teenage master schemer chases down a cat for ten minutes[/spoiler'] - clearly a fumble, the equivalent of an actor giggling during a play.[/quote]
I think episode 8 of Code Geass brings them neck-and-neck again. The final shot--in which [spoiler]Lulu, accompanied by his masked minions, does his arm-flailing thing and declares himself the ultimate ally of justice[/spoiler]--is worth at least one Death Note [spoiler]tennis[/spoiler] scene. I would even go so far as to say that it verges on potato chip quality, if only because [spoiler]he names his crew the Order of the Black Knights.[/spoiler]

[quote]Just out of curiosity, anyone know how much slash fiction and yaoi dojinshi has been produced by this series? Judging from the past two episodes I am willing to suspect: a whole goddamn lot.[/QUOTE]
Hoo boy. Just wait till we get to the part when [spoiler]L insists on being handcuffed to Light 24/7.[/spoiler]

(Which does sound pretty damning, but in the grand scheme of things, I stand by my position that Death Note has much less in the way of unintentional sexual tension than the average Shounen Jump series. Although the writer throws an exaggerated wink at the fangirls from time to time, there's nothing on the level of, say, Naruto/Sasuke. I'm pretty sure I'm not in denial about it, but you can be the judge of that...)

Now, if I can con you into watching Kanon 2K6, I will consider my work complete. :devil:

~Dagger~

[COLOR=DarkOrange]Alright, seen episode 10! This part always gave me a headache in the manga cuz of all that reading, but the anime was a nice alternative. Not the most eventful episodee, but all us who read the manga know about the bombshell ready to be dropped in episode 11!!! I can't wait!

Meanwhile, I think I'll check out thie Code Geass...[/COLOR]

Episode 10: The [spoiler]tennis match[/spoiler] between L and Light was pretty exciting. We, once again, got to see the intellectual battle between those two. L finally put on some shoes, too. :p

It's pretty ironic that Light's father fell victim to a [spoiler]heart attack, that being Light's main "killing method",[/spoiler] but not at all surprising, considering the amount of stress he's been under lately. His deep words of wisdom about the [spoiler]"power to kill" being what is truly evil[/spoiler] were also very---er...deep. :animeswea

It's also pretty interesting that [spoiler]L has told Light so much about himself, and the Kira case, but (since he doesn't know his name)[/spoiler] Light can't do anything about him.

I've been watching Code Geass aswell, and, just for the sake of throwing it out there, I like Death Note way more. :animesmil

Episode 11 was lovely. Daddy Yagami managed to up his already high awesome quotient (when I looked at the 2ch screencaps, every picture of him was marked COOOOOL, haha). I also feel that in general, this episode was more exciting than its manga counterpart and created a stronger feeling of solidarity between the viewer and the police/investigation forces. [spoiler]My favorite part was when Daddy Yagami walked out of the Sakura TV station and saw the police arrayed there to block his face.[/spoiler] That's about as heartwarming as Death Note ever gets...

L's mad [spoiler]phone-switching[/spoiler] skillz must be seen to be believed. I was also startled and impressed by how his seiyuu switched tones when he remarked that [spoiler]sending out those videos and so forth was very unlike the first Kira.[/spoiler] He perfectly conveyed an edge of childish petulance, as well as the sense that [spoiler]L would have been disappointed if his opponent had really turned out to be like that.[/spoiler] The strength of the voice acting in those few lines said volumes about L as a character.

Anyway, the end of episode 11 brings us two major new characters: [spoiler]Rem and Misa.[/spoiler] (Just to warn you guys, I'm not going to go on tagging their names in future posts.) [spoiler]Rem's[/spoiler] seiyuu sounded appropriate, but I'm not sure about Aya Hirano as [spoiler]Misa.[/spoiler] She sounds too much like Haruhi... which is to say that her voice is too sharp. I always imagined [spoiler]Misa[/spoiler] with a cuter, softer voice (like Yui Horie, maybe).

[spoiler]Misa[/spoiler] tends to be a big point of contention for fans, but I like her. Although she requires some getting used to, and it's easy to take her behavior at face value, I belong to the camp which says she's a lot more intelligent than she lets on. I also love the bizarre dynamic between [spoiler]her, Light and L[/spoiler] which comes later on in the series. At the very least, she's an entertaining character, and she's not just gothloli bishoujo eye candy. (Seriously!)

ETA: Oh, and the next episode ("11.5") is going to be a recap.

~Dagger~

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Well, I finally got around to watching Episode 11, and I gotta say that it was pretty good. I mean, I just loved [spoiler]the scene where Chief Yagami burst's through the Sakura TV station. I mean, he was really bad-*** in that scene.[/spoiler]:animesmil But yeah, the introduction of [spoiler]another Kira[/spoiler] seem's quite interesting to say the least. Anyway's, Episode 11 was great, and I can't wait for the next few episode's.^^[/COLOR][/SIZE]

YouTube finally had the eleventh episode subtitled, so I got the chance to watch it. I've got to say that it seems like the series is getting much darker from now on, as well as having more action in it. The female character shown in the end is a nice change to all the guys (and I know that [spoiler]some [I]menáge-á-trois[/I][/spoiler] is inevitable ;P ).

Death Note is definitely the most dark themed series I've ever watched, and it's only a good thing in my book. >;D On the other hand, I'm glad there's still quite a lot of Japanese silliness included so that it doesn't lose it's anime-edge.

Episode 11 was one of the most exciting episodes of this series that I've seen for a while. It sure hits you with a lot.

Kudos to Chief Yagami for that sweet [spoiler]entrance into the Sakura TV studio[/spoiler]. :p

The fact that there are now [spoiler]2 Kiras[/spoiler] was certainly an unexpected surprise for me. Things should now get very interesting... :shifty: [spoiler]Misa[/spoiler] looks like a very interesting character.

Can't wait to see what'll happen next.

[color=#d2b43b][SIZE=1][FONT=Trebuchet MS][quote name='medafunk] [spoiler]Misa[/spoiler'] looks like a very interesting character.[/quote]

Yes that is so right [spoiler]Although I really do think that her sexiness went down a couple of levels becuase of the contrast of colors between her hair / lips and her body tone. For supah sexiness her hair should have been black. -nod-[/spoiler]

Ah it has been days and an age since I have replied to this thread, although I have been keeping up with the series (obviously) just been to lazy to post anything about it. Yet in this episode there was one thing that just about made me have to say something.

L's [spoiler]shweet phone switching skillz[/spoiler]. Like Dagger said, it is something that must be seen to believe, and boy was it awesome.

I'm glad to see that there are more characters in the series though, since it really would have been boring with just L, Light and Ryuk around. These new people spice things up I hope that there are more. [/FONT] [/SIZE] [/COLOR]

[size=1]I just started watching Death Note yesterday, and I have one thing to say.

[i]WHERE HAS THIS ANIME BEEN ALL MY LIFE?[/i]

I've heard so much about it, and I feel so stupid for not watching/reading it sooner.

[strike]I have a question, though, how many episodes are out right now, and how many will there be?[/strike][/size]

[QUOTE=Convoy Butterfly][size=1]
I have a question, though, how many episodes are out right now, and how many will there be?[/size][/QUOTE]
Eleven episodes (plus a recap/special that doesn't really count) are out. Thirty-seven episodes have been scheduled. It's unknown whether that will be the show's entire run; some have speculated that it might take a break between arcs and end up being even longer. But it's also possible that they'll be able to cover the whole series in those episodes--most of that depends on how they pace the storyline in upcoming weeks. Basically, it'll be hard to tell until the anime writers get a little further along.

If you want to know how many episodes are definitely being made, you can ignore all that blather. Thirty-seven's your number.

Also, welcome to the party! :animesmil

~Dagger~

I'm not sure if this is an indication of the speed at which they're moving but I'm currently reading the manga after I see eps and keeping up that way. ANyway as I'm getting it in chapters that's the way I'll be saying this of 108 chapters in the manga I've currently read 25 and I'm exactly where episode 11 finishes. I'm not sure how quick that means they're moving but I'd say they're almost 1/3rd of the way through their currently planed episode count and yet barely 1/4 of the way through the plot of the manga. I do however know that anime series will differ on occasions from their manga counterpart but as this has almost been the same I'm not sure how it will go.

[quote name='Meggido']I'm not sure if this is an indication of the speed at which they're moving but I'm currently reading the manga after I see eps and keeping up that way. ANyway as I'm getting it in chapters that's the way I'll be saying this of 108 chapters in the manga I've currently read 25 and I'm exactly where episode 11 finishes. I'm not sure how quick that means they're moving but I'd say they're almost 1/3rd of the way through their currently planed episode count and yet barely 1/4 of the way through the plot of the manga. I do however know that anime series will differ on occasions from their manga counterpart but as this has almost been the same I'm not sure how it will go.[/quote]Yeah, I'm currently doing the same thing. As you mentioned, they've just finished chapter 25 which completes volume 3 of the manga. I hadn't thought to compare the anime and manga proportions, but you're right.. seeing as the manga has 12 volumes, they're only roughly a fourth of the way through. Of course, since I haven't read the whole manga myself I'm not sure which parts are possible to speed up, though the anime has certainly been very close so far as everyone has been saying.

Reading the manga and watching the anime so close together, I feel like I'm appreciating little bits of each that aren't in the other. heh Granted, I don't read manga very often anyway so this probably happens all the time. :p A couple of things that come to mind are [spoiler]the writing scene[/spoiler] from episode one of the anime, and in chapter 16 of the manga when [spoiler]Light has realized his room is bugged and Ryuku is telling him that he wants to play Mario Golf. XD[/spoiler] Also.. [spoiler]I noticed that Light's eyes seem to slowly narrow during the manga chapters I was reading, which doesn't seem to occur in the anime. In particular, if you look at where they are in relation to the anime (chapter 25), and then look back at the first chapter, Light looked a lot younger and kinder.[/spoiler] If that was intentional.. fantastic. lol

At this point I'll take a step back and check out some old posts that I'm able to respond to now.

[quote name='Dagger]Anyway, this would be a good point at which to start paying attention to [spoiler]the parallels between L and Light.[/spoiler] Who in the series--and it doesn't have to be those two; far from it--is truly justified? Who is honestly striving to do the right thing? [spoiler]Much as I love L, the inherent differences between him and Light are uncomfortably minor.[/spoiler'] I think the anime will force viewers to acknowledge this as well.[/quote]That's pretty interesting.. because I've been [spoiler]contrasting them more[/spoiler] in the past couple episodes. Now that I think about it though, that would be the obvious maneuver. :animesigh I noticed that the anime has tried to show some of these [spoiler]parallels[/spoiler], like Raye's fiancé telling Light that [spoiler]he reminds her of L, but I shrugged it off as a comparison of intelligence or "powers of deduction."[/spoiler] Hopefully thinking further about this won't spoil things that occur later in the series. lol I used the spoil tags just in case that does end up happening. You're doing fine with your spoiler tags, by the way, I just tend to read too far into things and probably would have picked up on the [spoiler]parallels[/spoiler] eventually anyway.

[quote name='Dagger]Anyway, episode 7 was[b] [i]fantastic[/i][/b]. The ending actually left me breathless. I thought it improved on the manga in several respects, such as clearly showing [spoiler]why Aizawa happened to cross paths with Light at that point in the story[/spoiler] instead of leaving it as an unexplained two-page spread that left manga readers bewildered and full of speculation. In the manga version, if I'm remembering right, [spoiler']Aizawa basically appears out of nowhere during that one scene, but his figure had such a prominent place in the panel--appearing in the foreground with Light and Naomi--that it ended up confusing people.[/spoiler][/quote]I had read your post before so I was looking out for that part of the manga (chapter 14, volume 2), and.. it seemed to explain it just fine. Just as in the anime, [spoiler]L told Aizawa to go to headquarters so that there would be someone there to make it look like they're doing something.[/spoiler] I don't think the manga took it to the extent of the anime though, showing [spoiler]the building close by and Aizawa walking along, opening his umbrella.[/spoiler]

[quote name='Fasteriskhead]It's an ideal of mine to try to watch anime with an eye towards larger themes and concerns. This is not possible with Death Note. Finally in the tenth episode they whap us over the head with the impending moral lesson [spoiler]via Raito's dad[/spoiler], but while one is watching this scene one is actually conscious of thinking: "Whew, I'm glad that's finally out, let's get back to [spoiler]L sitting in cute poses and Raito eating potato chips.[/spoiler']" It's just not the kind of show that one can think about any more carefully than this, it crumbles like ancient parchment the moment anything like a critical stance approaches. Rather, the only way to watch it is with a kind of of mad glee (or, if you prefer, gleeful madness).[/quote] What I love about the series so far is that it [i]does [/i]give the option to look at it on the larger scheme of things. It's possible to see it as sort of a hypothetical story that plays out various abstract ideas that the creator is considering; while I'm sure this is an ideal that many animes hope to accomplish, Death Note is always throwing subtle insights into justice, truth, human psychology, etc. They've been whacking us over the head with these the whole time, but I can see how the comment from Cheif Yagami seems particularly blatant. And if you don't want to watch it that way, you're still in for an interesting story. :] I'd just like to think that there was some higher positive agenda in mind in terms of relaying a message above your average cool story, ya know?

The last thing that I want to add is something I had forgotten to mention in my last post. I noticed that it had been a while since the series took a step back and showed how [spoiler]the world was receiving Kira and his actions.[/spoiler] The last time they had done this was the first couple episodes, but of course shortly after I started wondering about that, episode 11 came out and we saw that [spoiler]the police and others were willing to stand up to this deformed sense of justice.[/spoiler] Even so, this was largely due to [spoiler]Misa's actions[/spoiler], so I'm glad they mentioned that [spoiler]newscasters were opposing Kira beforehand.[/spoiler]

[size=2][color=black]Just got done watching episode 11 the other day and I'm pretty impress so far with this series. I have to agree Chief Yagami's [spoiler]bus intro[/spoiler] rocked and shows how cool he is. As for the new character, I don't know what to expect from her, but she did brought some new excitement into the show.[/color]
[size=2] [/size]
[size=2][color=black]The show really knows how to keep me at the edge of my seat wondering what will happen next. And the dramatic soundtrack blends in well with the mood. What really intrigues me is how unpredictable this show is. For instance, I expected Light to be the good guy of the show with his righteous beliefs of eliminating evil people, but his plans got more and more twisted as the story went on. In a way, it is sad to see that he is killing innocent people, yet exciting at the same time because we get to see how competitive Light is. Personally, I'm loving and hating Light at the same time and I can't really classify him as good guy or a bad guy, more like in between.[/color][/size]
[size=2] [/size]
[size=2][/size]
[size=2][color=black]As for L, he rocks in a bizarre type of way. His sleepless eyes, odd body positions, and the way he tries to outwit Light is fun to watch. And the awesome [spoiler]phone swapping scene[/spoiler] was hilarious specially the way he holds the phones.[/color][/size]
[size=2] [/size]
[size=2][color=black][/color][/size]
[size=2][color=black]Nevertheless, the plot is moving pretty fast and I can't wait to see how this end. :animesmil [/color][/size]
[size=2] [/size]
[/size]

First, a quick note--episode 12 aired this week, but Death Note (like most other series) will be taking another break for New Year's. So we'll be graced with episode 13 in 2007.

In a funny and unexpected way, episode 12 encapsulates why I find this series so exciting.

It was hysterically over the top. [spoiler]L's ridiculous, priceless reaction to the shinigami revelation is heightened soooo much by the fact that the whole process of him freaking out and toppling out of his chair is animated instead of shown in still panels.[/spoiler]

The animators lavished attention on peculiar, amusing little things. [spoiler]Ryuk's apple-eating jaw movements got a lot of frames. So did L's shifty eyeballs (in one scene, anyway). Also, this isn't quite what I mean, but I was shocked into laughter when I saw the pretty, sparkling Kira video made by L, Light and company.[/spoiler]

Comedic lines snuck in without interrupting the flow of the story. [spoiler]I especially relished the razor-edged banter between L and Light.[/spoiler]

When a thematically significant scene arrived, it was executed with panache. [spoiler]The story of Jealous turned out to be surprisingly stylish and powerful. I found it to be more moving here than in the manga.[/spoiler] Rem, who I liked in the manga but didn't pay much attention to, has a stronger presence in the anime (thanks in large part to her perfectly cast seiyuu). I may yet become a Rem fangirl.

Speaking of voices, I need to renege on what I said about Aya Hirano playing Misa. She uses a different voice in episode 12 than in episode 11, and it works. It definitely works. Color me sold. Misa's character design hasn't translated as well from page to screen as most of the other characters, but it doesn't mean she looks bad or anything--just a tad different.

The end of the episode would have been just as appropriate in a [spoiler]romantic drama. Or comedy, perhaps.[/spoiler] :animeswea

Anyway, the story about [spoiler]the shinigami Jealous[/spoiler] was clearly the highlight of this episode. It might be one of my favorite parts of the anime so far, for that matter. By the way, [spoiler]Jealous[/spoiler] was voiced by Kenichi Matsuyama, who played L in the live-action Death Note movies.

[quote name='Syk3]Also.. [spoiler]I noticed that Light's eyes seem to slowly narrow during the manga chapters I was reading, which doesn't seem to occur in the anime. In particular, if you look at where they are in relation to the anime (chapter 25), and then look back at the first chapter, Light looked a lot younger and kinder.[/spoiler'] If that was intentional.. fantastic. lol[/quote]
That was definitely intentional. Death Note's artist is superb at those kinds of gradual transitions. Something similar can be seen in Hikaru no Go; the characters age dramatically over the course of the series, but the changes are so smoothly executed that you hardly notice them as you're reading. Since the anime doesn't feature the same kind of character design shift, I'm guessing that they'll rely more on Light's seiyuu to convey the contrast [spoiler]between his earlier and later selves. Thinking back, his voice seems to have grown a lot darker and lower since the beginning of the anime.[/spoiler]

[quote name='Syk3']I had read your post before so I was looking out for that part of the manga (chapter 14, volume 2), and.. it seemed to explain it just fine.[/quote]
Fair enough. Like I said, it had been a while since I looked at the manga myself, so I was mostly basing that on my memory of people posting the [spoiler]two-page spread of Aizawa, Light and Naomi and demanding to know what it was all about. Some even had to ask who Aizawa was, heh.[/spoiler]

~Dagger~

[QUOTE=Dagger]
It was hysterically over the top. [spoiler]L's ridiculous, priceless reaction to the shinigami revelation is heightened soooo much by the fact that the whole process of him freaking out and toppling out of his chair is animated instead of shown in still panels.[/spoiler]
[/QUOTE]
[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]
I couldn't agree with you more. I had read the part in the manga where [spoiler]L fell out of his chair and such[/spoiler], but it was not near as hilarious as what it was in the anime. Oh, and I loved it when [spoiler]L threw his hand's up, and got that crazy-eyed look on his face.[/spoiler] That was absolutely histerical.^^Anyway's, I really liked this episode, mainly because of the [spoiler]L falling out of his chair scene[/spoiler], but I liked how the story progressed as well. And that stink's about us having to wait until next year for episode 13 to come out.:animecry: Oh well, guess i'll just have to wait it out. :animesigh [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Episode 12 was great, I loved Jealous' voice, perfect for his character, but then again, who's voice has NOT been perfect so far?

After this series is finished, I will be comprising a compilation video recapping the most epic scenes, in chronological order in the series, it might end up being the full length of at least one episode at the rate of epic scenes in the anime so far.

[QUOTE=Dagger]
If you want to know how many episodes are definitely being made, you can ignore all that blather. Thirty-seven's your number. [/QUOTE]

[SPOILER]B-But, that means there won't be any Mello! AARG! :animecry: [/SPOILER]

[SIZE=1]I've been very bad with watching the series and only got around to downloading ep 11 yesterday, and I still haven't watched all of it. I've been reading the manga a lot and figured it would be boring to watch the old stuff I already knew. But, oh god, no, I'd forgotten how incredibly amazing the series was.

I haven't been able to find ep 12 anywhere, where have people been getting it from? D:[/SIZE]