Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[font=lucida fax]I kind of got stuck in life during the weekend, and am feeling awfully ill right now, so sorryz. Just forget I ever claimed.[/font]
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
[font=lucida fax]I sent an e-mail out to their profile e-mail, just in case, because they haven't been on since they claimed. :^)[/font]
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
Sir Drift-A-Lot, a piece in your sky is erased and has black, when the rest is blue and it's towards the middle. Not sure if this was intentional or not but it sticks out.
Posted
I noticed this yesterday while on a mac at school but at least 4 of the graphic worm pieces did not match up. Yet when I got home and looked at the worm they all match. I know there was some trouble before. I'm going to take a look at the settings on the mac tomorrow to see what they're set at.
Posted
[color=#4B0082]It's most likely due to faulty color management settings. On my wide gamut LCD monitor, some pieces don't match up if Firefox's gfx.color_management.mode is set to 2 (the default for 3.5 and newer versions) because that only color manages images that are tagged with an ICC profile. Some pieces in the worm are tagged, others aren't. I have to set the color management mode to either 0 (no color management) or 1 (manage all image and CSS colors) to get them all to match up.

In my case, since I have a wide gamut monitor, 1 is the correct setting. By managing all colors, everything displayed by Firefox uses the same colors as on a standard sRGB display.[/color]
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][SIZE="1"]Sara! Your pieces are so inspiring. I think I'll have to attempt to claim the one after you if it is still free in a day or two (too much homework at the moment to claim now). I'm thinking to continue with more scenery. :3[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...