Boo Posted February 22, 2015 Posted February 22, 2015 (edited) John's Reputation System"Because with the Good/Evil system it might finally be possible to see what people actually think of you, but then in a nicely dressed manner! Plus, it makes us look more lively and fun than we actually are." - Boo Wait, this actually... what? Oh yeah, I found some old Nifty banners, that's why. Edited February 22, 2015 by Boo
CaNz Posted February 22, 2015 Posted February 22, 2015 I remember wanting to win one of those... then when I saw who won I didn't care anymore. d:
Shy Posted March 5, 2015 Posted March 5, 2015 Ugh, I just lost The Game! I'm curious if I can dig up the old Nifty 50 banners. That was 100 hard drives ago, but they still might be hosted on imageshack or whatever I was using at the time. Edit: Here is the thread from '08 (Covering '07. I know it's confusing.) '07's Thread, which Des posted. '06 Thread '05 Thread And the original '04, which might as well be a century ago and did not have awards banners because the internet was slow. - Shy
DeLarge Posted March 5, 2015 Posted March 5, 2015 I remember wanting to win one of those... then when I saw who won I didn't care anymore. d: I remember wanting to win one. Then the time I finally got nominated a bunch of times, the lengthy OB shutdown and subsequent rollback on posts ate the nominations thread and all evidence of my nomination was eradicated from the internet for all eternity. So close. And yet so far...
Petie Posted March 5, 2015 Posted March 5, 2015 I remember wanting to win one. Then the time I finally got nominated a bunch of times, the lengthy OB shutdown and subsequent rollback on posts ate the nominations thread and all evidence of my nomination was eradicated from the internet for all eternity. So close. And yet so far... :( That was a dark time in OB's history and one which I still very much regret. Such a thing should never happen again but, alas, that doesn't help your particular situation.
Boo Posted March 7, 2015 Posted March 7, 2015 Nifty 2009 banners: https://imageshack.com/a/Racc/1 Nifty 2008 banners: https://imageshack.com/a/Facc/1
DeLarge Posted March 8, 2015 Posted March 8, 2015 :( That was a dark time in OB's history and one which I still very much regret. Such a thing should never happen again but, alas, that doesn't help your particular situation. It's no big deal really, I know I'm Nifty. It says it scrawled in lipstick on my bathroom mirror.
Allamorph Posted March 10, 2015 Posted March 10, 2015 (edited) It's no big deal really, I know I'm Nifty. It says it scrawled in lipstick on my bathroom mirror.Oh.Uh. So, that was, umm. That was me, actually. What did the scrawling, I mean. And it, um, it isn't .... it isn't 'nifty'.It's 'next'. You're next.So....... Edited March 10, 2015 by Allamorph
DeLarge Posted March 10, 2015 Posted March 10, 2015 Oh. Uh. So, that was, umm. That was me, actually. What did the scrawling, I mean. And it, um, it isn't .... it isn't 'nifty'. It's 'next'. You're next. So....... Your handwriting really needs work. Anyway, I'm gonna go move house...for unrelated reasons...
CaNz Posted March 10, 2015 Posted March 10, 2015 Well, at least you were right about it being lipstick. If it was blood or something you might think it ominous.
Allamorph Posted March 10, 2015 Posted March 10, 2015 Your lipstick broke! That's why it looks like an i.Plus I can't write in my handwriting. People might think I wrote it. And then where would I be?Not looking up your next address, that's where.
DeLarge Posted March 11, 2015 Posted March 11, 2015 Your lipstick broke! That's why it looks like an i. Plus I can't write in my handwriting. People might think I wrote it. And then where would I be? Not looking up your next address, that's where. How dare you, I buy only the finest quality writing lipstick. And good luck finding me in my Allamorph-proof bunker. It has special paint that protects against harsh literary criticism.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now