Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
If you could transform into something, what would it be? I'd transform into a rollercoaster traincart. That'd be kewl! :excited: So what would you transforn into if you had the power. Oh, and to make it more interesting, you can't transform back into your old self again..... ;)
Posted
[color=blue]I'd transform into a cat, sounds like a great life. Eat, sleep and get hugged all day.....mmmm......I could live with that.

I have a mate who want's to be re-incarnated as an orange segment....no really....*shrugs* but that's off topic.......[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Heaven's Cloud [/i]
[B][color=indigo]I'd transform into a pair of binoculars that would be aimed at unsuspecting windows of beautiful women:flasher: [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]You dirty perverted man! Hehe...kidding :p

Anyway, I would transform into a wolf or a pegasus (a winged horse) because those animals are awesome. I wouldn't want to be an object...I'd be an beautiful animal! :toothy:[/color]
Posted
I would Transform into a movie star so i can be on t.v. and have all the girls ripping my shirt off yah and when i am through with being that star i will make his career go down the drain :devil:

But i can't do that F(_)(k
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]You dirty perverted man! Hehe...kidding :p

[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=indigo]You're right I am both dirty and perverted, and you better watch out because the binoculars may be aimed at YOU!!! Although I might have interfence from all your other stalkers...ah...I mean admirers...:flasher: hehe[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B]I suppose I'd transform into an encyclopedia. That way, I know that I'd always be able to have an interesting conversation with myself. [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, but you wouldn't be able to walk! Or eat! Or all of the good stuff that you can do now! I want to be a bird like Neo. :D
Posted
[color=green] Well for me... I'd be a Werewolf. If it had to be real... Hmm a Lynx would be badass. Long Live Pumar![/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Adam [/i]
[B]I would transform into James :smooch: [/B][/QUOTE]

:therock: Hehehe..... If I had a 3rd chance..... I'd transform into Otakuboards..... And freeze up..... Nahahahahahaha!!! .....Or cheat the system like Nerdsy said, and I'd transform into something that can transform all the time..... :D
Posted
[SIZE=1]I don't think I even have to say what I'd transform into, because everyone who knows me at ALL would know the answer. But for you sad souls out there, I'd transform into a monkey!!! :D It'd be the greatest thing ever.[/SIZE]
Posted
[color=crimson]I'd transform into a girl....

I dunno, Seems like the most complex, mysterious thing on earth that I dont understand.

I mean... I dont understand girls... at all.

And I understand one thing about everything else on earth...

Except for women.

So... i guess the best way to understand something is to be it...

Call me crazy *shrugs...*[/color]
Posted
lol....i'd transform into a warrior-type namek :D silly person that i am.
if it absolutely had to be real a wolf or a horse (mustang of course) :cool:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B][color=crimson]I'd transform into a girl....

I dunno, Seems like the most complex, mysterious thing on earth that I dont understand.

I mean... I dont understand girls... at all.

And I understand one thing about everything else on earth...

Except for women.

So... i guess the best way to understand something is to be it...

Call me crazy *shrugs...*[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Heh, I actully 2nd that.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Delian [/i]
[B]I think I would transform myself into a fairie...they are real you know [/B][/QUOTE]I really don't think fairies are real.....:freak: Anyway, why would you want to transform into a fairie? They'd be hunted all over the world by humans.....:wigout:
Posted
I'd transform into Bill Gates so I could buy an army and RULE THE WORLD HAHAHAHAHA!!!! but then again, that face........ no, I'll transform into Bill Gates's bank manager, make a little 'error', switching his bank account with mine, then do all that other stuff.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...