OtakuBoards

The Unseen: Darkness Rising

PWNED

Nicholas flopped into bed, exhausted from a long day investigating and later fleeing from a mob of Yara-ma-yha-who. He found it somewhat strange that something oddly adorable could be such a horrible critter. He gingerly rubbed the side of his arm where one of them had latched on a drained a bit of his blood and winced as he bandaged it.

"Creepy little bastards" he muttered as he began to scroll through the photographs that he had taken. He really could have used the others coming with him but he was forced to head to Darwin on his own. Thankfully, magical creatures were everywhere and were willing to help if you could help them. He'd racked up a long list of favors that needed to be paid back that he knew would eventually catch up with him.

As he laid back in bed, Nicholas' mind wandered back to when this all started happening to him. He was only 9 years old and had gotten lost in the woods. It seemed like he would die when a black horse appeared and led him back to his home. He found this to be an odd occurrence but somehow it actually spoke to him. He didn't remember anything else after this but his parents found him on their doorstep with a black dog sleeping next to him. What struck him were the extraordinary golden eyes that each of them had possessed, a trait that he later found out belonged to a PĂșca.
Since then, he'd possessed enormous sensitivity to supernatural beings and eventually carved out a name for himself as a 'photojournalist' and the eventual formation of his group. Grumbling to himself he let himself fall asleep, feeling quite fed up with the world of the supernatural for one day.

OOC : ehh...that one up there kinda confused the hell outta me -_- im not sure the reasoning behind it tho...

IC :
-----------

Dante walked down the streen and pulled his black leather duster closer to him. He let out a sigh as his right hand gripped the firm, runed staff that resided there. He let out a breath of relaxation as the feeling of comfort from having the old wood.

"You have got to be kidding me. I get a job this morning, and it brings me here? What in the wo-" he stops as he spots a glitter of light hext to the front door. "You, thing, what are you doing here?" He lazily raised his left hand and pointed at the creature.

"What ever do you mean, human? I am looking for food." The littlefolk buzzed around Dante's head then stopped about a foot from his face. Dante eyed the little pixie cautiously.

"You ate it didn't you? You ate that old woman's cat?" The pixie bobbed up and down at the mention. "Geeze, what am I gonna do with you, Geht?" Dante let out a sigh. "What happened?"

"Oh, the feline? No, I did not eat it. It tortured one of my comrades, so we banded together and banished the evil feline to the deepest realms of the Nevernever." The little pixie laughed as he circled Dante's head once more.

"Damn, Geht, you seriously just made my day worse." He ran a tired hand through his mused hair and then pulled a peice of chalk out of his duster pocket. A second later, he had made a circle surrounding the tiny creature, without it noticing. Dante placed his hand on the chalk line and then forced some of his will into it, causing a snap, and sealing the littlefolk inside the circle.

"You tricked me! Let me out of here before I tell the Winter Queen of your actions, wizard!" Geht buzzed around the circle and then ran into, causing purple and green sparks to flash from the impact.

"Wrong, Geht. We can do this my way, or my way, take your pick. You can either bring the cat back to my apartment by this afteroon, in the same condition that he left this dimention in, or i can leave you in there until you pass from hunger, or whatever it is you die from. What's it gonna be?" Dante looked down at the little pixie as it crossed its hands over it's chest, looking like it was contemplating the situaions.

"Fine, Dante. I will bring the feline back with no harm. I give you my word." Dante stared down at the littlefolk a little more intense, waiting. "Alright, alright, I give you my word, I give you my word, it has been thrice told, so true must it be." Dante smiled as he rubbed the chalk line with his foot, breaking the seal.

"Good, now get outta here, Geht, I got work to do." Ge watched as the pixie flew off, vanishing after a few feet from him. Then he turned to the building, opened the door and walked in to see Nicholas sitting in a chair, facing the door. "Yo, Nick, how's it hangin?" He smiled as he closed the door behind him.

Ryan and Lucas were sitting in the library of their college campus, busily studying, though not for their history exams. They knew enough about history already. It just so happened to be one of their specialties.

Lucas mindlessly played with his necklace, looking over a book with many pictures of the discovered wreakage of the legendary Titanic. It never ceased to fascinate him to look at these pictures, and the same applied to his brother, Ryan.

"Hey, Ryan, look at this. The library got a new book."

"Pictures of the hold, huh? Interesting..." Ryan looked over his brother's shoulder, smiling. "Well well well.... A car. Can we read anything from it?"

"We sure can. Here." Lucas smiled, and placed his finger on the remains of a liscence plate. "Think.... reconize the numbers?"

Squinting at the picture, Ryan spoke."Yes.... where is that in the ship?"

"It's in the hold section near the forward hatch. Apparently, it was slammed into the foremost wall when the ship hit the bottom."

"William Carter's Renault. If I'm not mistaken, he didn't survive. Think he's guarding the thing? Looks like it's in sad, sad, condition." Ryan smirked, looking at the dilapidated and rusted car, now almost beyond recognition of even being an object. "Sad to be him if he's guarding that hulk of rust."

"True... but I can think of how the spirits aboard would view the ship as their grave. I doubt they'd mind visitors, but something tells me bad things would happen if any attempted grave robbing."

"You and I both know that's not the case. They're trapped aboard... and angry. But, what you say does have its merits about visitors. Something tells me they would be all to happy to 'invite' grave robbers to join them in the deeps forever..."

Ryan looked up at the ceiling. "Lucas, think we'll ever be able to acomplish something? We are on time that's not ours."

"And that time you speak of is frozen." he replied. "Let's just figure something out later on."

[FONT="Georgia"]Emily sat in the dampened silence of the library basement. She had gotten off work hours ago and had just meant to sit down for a moment with a big old book that had caught her eye as she had wandered through the stacks, shelving books. A moment had turned into an hour, and an hour had turned into several hours. She pored over the big volume, mumbling to herself here, making notes there. It wasn't until the vibrating of her phone to the alert of a new text message, that she realized what time it was. She looked at her watch.

[I]Damnit.[/I]

She thought.

[I]Every time, I do this.[/i]

She flipped her phone open.

[B]New text message from

'Nick'
Open Now
Open Later[/B]

She shut her eyes tightly, preparing herself for the very likely irritated text message.

[B]'Open Now'

Dearest Emily,
Since you have probably lost track of time again, a gentle reminder that we are supposed to have met up an hour ago. Please don't keep us waiting much longer.
Regards,
Nick.[/B]

She snapped her phone shut again.

[I]Damnit...[/I]

Emily glanced longingly at the old worn book in front of her... so much left to read!

But she also knew better, and more than anything else, she hated being late. Not for any other reason, except that she hated drawing attention to herself. Especially in small groups. Especially in [I]this[/I] small group. She felt the anxiety bubble up.

Emily pulled off her reading glasses and put them back into their case, before putting her light jacket on and placing the case into the breast pocket. She closed the book, deciding to leave it on the table since she was really the only one that went down there anyway.

She headed upstairs, flicking off the lights as she went. She crossed the long marble foyer and made sure the front doors were locked, before heading out a small side door.

Emily looked at her watch again as she hurried down the street.

[I]Goddamnit![/I]

She crossed the street, narrowly missing a bike rider and apologizing profusely. She zig-zagged through back alleys until the familiar old building came into view, with the worn sign out front.

She quickened her pace purposely.

[I]Be confident, be confident.[/I]

She reminded herself.

[I]You know they'll make fun of you if you enter like a scared mouse. They always do.[/I]

She got to the front door, straightened out her posture, and turned the handle...[/FONT]

OOC: its, gone... but not forgotten.

also... we could still really use a backstage... hint hint...

[center]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[LEFT]
[LEFT][SIZE=1]Matt stood hunched over, looking at the orange clothed man through the one way window to the interrogation room.[B] “He still hasn’t cracked, after three hours of fun.’[/B][/SIZE]
[SIZE=1]The DA, Wade Deschain sighed from his post at the coffee machine. [B]"I hate to admit it but I don’t think I can put this one away. The gangsters this guy works for bought off the police impound manager and had the car demolished before blood samples were taken, and without the murder weapon we don’t have any real evidence."[/B][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][B]“I told you before, the man is wearing brown leather shoes size fifteen or sixteen and they look as though they were hardly ever used, and his left ring finger has the tan line of ring, but not the item itself ”[/B][/SIZE]

[B][SIZE=1]“And I told you that cannot be used as proof.”[/SIZE][/B]

[SIZE=1][B]“Why not? When we searched his house we found the shoe boxes of five custom made upper sized shoes, and all of them are in mint condition, even the brown leather loafers he is currently sporting, which is uncommon since the sun alters leather colors slightly, so even if you never get the, dirty, just having them on outside alters them slightly, only one pair of shoes he owned showed wear, and that was a pair of over polished black non-slip sneakers used commonly in workplaces with tile or other synthetic floors. Though he was labeled as unemployed, his footwear tells me he works almost every day, since only his work shoes are dirty, and they look as though they are falling apart.”[/B][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][B]“So what, he is an illegal immigrant, he was bound to get a job somehow.”[/B][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]Matt sighed, explaining the little details significance to someone like Deschain seemed pointless, the man only saw the big picture,[B]” He does not wear his ring at work, and its still missing, meaning he probably murdered our victim shortly after his shift, this is supported by our estimated time of death of 10:15. He probably doesn’t wear his ring because most people who cook, tend to remove jewelry, so they don’t have to clean the precious metal so often, this correlates with his black non-slip work shoes, as grease is often spilled on the floor. I would guess that the cut wounds around the victims neck are from a cleaver, and that our victim ate a less than satisfying meal at our criminals restaurant. “[/B][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]Wade was starting to lose focus [B]“When you tracked down his car , filled with bloodstains from the trunk, I believed you, but this is a bit too much to use to convince a jury” [/B][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][B]“How do you think I tracked him down in the first place Wade? Magic? “[/B][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][B]“That’s always a possibility with you, but however you did it, it wont help anymore, unless you can find me that cleaver.”[/B][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]Matt caressed his stomach, [B]“maybe I will pick it up after I get a bite to eat. Im going to that Cuban Taco shop down main street. Do you want anything.?”[/B][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][B]“I like Tacos, but that’s an odd choice.[/B]” Matt gave a shrug and walked towards the door.[B]” Wait a sec… here's a Five, get me two fish tacos, hold the white sauce… I hate that stuff.”[/B] Matt took the money and headed to his car. [/SIZE]
[/LEFT]
[center]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[/center]
[SIZE=1]
This particular restaurant was one of four non-chain restaurants in a five mile radius of the victims residence, also, the restaurant served tortilla chips to dine in customers, the victims body had these corn chip crumbs in his teeth(the colored corn led him to the man as easy as any fingerprint). He parked his car (next to a red car that had been there for two days now)and walked inside.

The walls were lined with festive colors and a giant map of Cuba with all the major cities was laminated and hung next to the menu. Matt approached the waitress. [B]“Hi I’d like something.”

“You again… look Mr, I told you Riko drives a green El Camino yesterday, and he no call no showed today, you do something to him?[/B]” her tone was harsh, but it didn’t phase Matt in the slightest.

[B]“What would a guy like me do with a guy like him? Anyways id like to make an order…. I want two of your famous fish tacos lots and lots of white sauce.”[/B]

He handed her the five and told her to keep the change, he walked around the room, then headed to a door marked employees only. He emerged in the kitchen catching the glances of the workers, but didn’t say anything to him, Matt could only guess that they were not going to be able to tell him to leave if they cant speak English, but one did walk out to get someone who could. Matt could see hooks hanging along the ceiling… eight in total, but only seven cleavers hung from them. Matt opened a smaller door, inside, he found racks of butcher coats lining the closet wall. Some of them were still stained red, He ran his fingers along them one by one until it happened.

Mats eyes hazed and his mind was transported into the past. Matt was in the murderers body as he attacked and killed his prey. Riko had left his kitchen to follow the victim, in the parking lot, he pulled him out of his car(a red one) and threw him to the ground. “what’s the big idea” he said. His reply was a raised blade.

The victim tried to scurry away but was caught. Riko grabbed the fleeing man's hair, pulled it up, then took the knife to the poor guy's throat. Shock came over his face and he placed his hands on his neck in a futile effort to keep breathing. Blood began flowing over his fingers like the layers of a small fountain.

Riko grabbed the man and pulled him to the green El Camino, he opened the trunk and threw him inside. He then walked back to the restaurant. Spotting a potted plant, Riko lifted the small Zebra plant by the stem, pulling the soil with it and placed the knife at the bottom.

Matt saw what he needed. Focusing, his mind returned to the present, just as the waitress walked in. He turned around shutting the closet door. [B] “What the hell you doin in here?”
[/B]
[B]“Sorry, I was looking for the bathroom, I thought you might have had one back here.” [/B]

[B]“Not one for you to use. Your foods ready so get out of here[/B]." She threw the bag at him. he caught it and briskly walked out of the kitchen, as he walked out he picked up a certain potted plant. No one seemed that interested in him anymore so he just walked out with it. Once outside he pulled the plant by its stem, grabbed the knife. He put the plant back in the pot and left it on one of the patio tables.

[/SIZE][center]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[/center]
[SIZE=1]
Matt made it back to the precinct, He walked by Wade placing the taco bag in his hand. Then opened the door to the interrogation room. Both the officer and Riko looked up at him. This might help you make M

[B]“That’s not my knife[/B]!” Riko blurted out. “[B]You got the wrong guy!”
[/B]
[B]“No one said it was your knife, and the reaction you gave was that of recognition, so your lying, also, it doesn’t matter what you say because your prints are on it, as well as traces of the victims blood… your done Riko.”[/B] Matt watched as Riko suddenly aged ten years. He realized he was caught.

[B]“How did you find that, no one saw me put it there. Its impossible!”[/B]

Matt took this as a good time to leave. He opened the door just to see Wade giving him a stupid grin. [B]“I should have known that you’d do something like this, you always seem to find the one thing we need right when we need it.”[/B]

[B]“Well I didn’t want you to actually try winning a tough case for once.[/B]” they both sat down at the table,

[B]“I’m still not sure of why Riko killed him… But I’m sure you know.”

[/B]Matt took out his laptop and booted up Windows 7. [B]“I can only guess our victim was a bit to vocal with his criticism, he offended the wrong guy, who was affiliated with gangsters and recently divorced, hence the ring still is not on his finger. our victim became an outlet.” [/B] Wade, shrugged, figuring that it was as good a guess if any, of course with Matt Venon It was a good chance it would end up fitting.

“[B]I still don’t see how you could kill someone over that” [/B]Wade unwrapped one of his tacos, he took a large bite than promptly found a napkin to dispose of it.[B] “Plaaah. I said no white sauce, this is just gross… Its covered in it!” [/B]

Venon shot him a smile,[B] “Take it back then.”[/B]
[/SIZE]

[/LEFT]
[/center]

[FONT="times new roman"]

[IMG]http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/2540/56735022.png[/IMG]

Michael awoke in a panic, he jumped to his feet and looked around him. All he could see were large towering stalks of corn everywhere.

[i]What happened...?[/i] he thought to himself. Suddenly all of his memories flooded back to him, investigating as a human, dying, spending what seemed like an eternity in the underworld... and now here. Michael looked down at his feet and nearly croaked at what he saw. Two furry black paws.

[i]I had forgotten I would need to live like this for a bit...[/i] Michael sighed. He had taken the form of a young jet black cat with piercing green eyes. The legendary Black Cat had magical attributes that very few understood (or believed in) but Michael knew their true value. He knew if he attempted to cross over to the living that a Black Cat would be there waiting there to be his vessel.

[i]I suppose I'm lucky that a black cat was nearby or else this process may have taken a lot longer.[/i] Michael arched his back and stretched his claws. He was licking his paw when heard something in the distance. It sounded like very faint yelling but he couldn't really make it out.

[i]Sounds like...[/i] he tweaked his ears a bit and lifted his head as the sound grew closer.

[i]Barking![/i] Michael leaped to his feet and high tailed it as far away from the barking as he could. He ran so far so fast that before he knew it he was out of the corn field and onto a street. He ran across the road and up to an alley way where he could see some lights on in a building. Michael noticed a girl about to enter the side door and he ran up to try and get in at the same time.

[i]Curious, I sense some sort of magic nearby. Maybe I should see what's inside.[/i] Just as the girl turned the door handle and opened the door, much to her surprise, Michael dashed into the room in front of her and found himself surrounded by two other men. One leaped up from his chair and pointed at Michael.

[B]"A Black Cat! Get it out of here, it's a vessel of the underworld!"[/B] he yelled. Michael hissed and ran up onto his chair, then jumped on a dresser nearby.

[i]Well you are partly correct I am using this cat as a vessel but I am no servant of the underworld. I escaped through this feline, you see.[/i] Michael said, his voice resonated through their minds.

[B]"What is your name?"[/B] the man with white hair said.

[i]Michael.[/i] he replied. [i]And I believe we share a common goal.[/i] Michael could see the man still did not trust him.

[i]Please, I will explain everything to you in due time, all about my time in the Underworld, how I got there and how I got out but there is something I must ask of you first.[/i] Michael pleaded. He let out a soft mew.

[b]"What is it?"[/b] the girl he followed in asked.

[i]I spent centuries in the Underworld... I have not eaten real food in over 600 years.[/i] Michael's tiny kitten stomach growled softly. [i]I'm very hungry...[/i][/font]

[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2][B]OOC: CaNz, Queenangel is a new user and it looks like she was just posting her version of a Naruto RP. So I would ignore that post for now if I were you.[/B]

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Sesilia, her guitar case slung over her shoulder, walked along whistling a tune she had stuck in her head for a few days. She was late to the meeting at the studio, but didn't realize it. Nick had probably texted her again but she hadn't checked her cell phone. Sesilia saw Emily across the street, opening the door to the studio.

"Yikes, if Emily beat me here then..." Sesilia thought to herself as she reached into her pocket for her cellphone.

By the time she got to the studio door, she finally remembered what pocket she had put it in. Reaching in the pocket, she pulled out her...cat food?
Somehow, even though Sesilia doesn't own a cat, she had accidentally grabbed a can of cat food instead of her cellphone. She held onto it as she walked into the studio.
"Hey guys, do you want to hear something weird? I thought I grabbed my cellphone but..." Her voice trailed off as she saw the new cat and started laughing.
"When did you get a cat, Nick? This is a strange coincidence."
Sesilia kneeled down and made purring sounds, motioning for the cat to come see her.
[/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT="Book Antiqua"][I]Bzzzzzz.

Bzzzzzz.[/I]

Aleksander bemusedly opened one eye as his phone danced around on the bed next to him. He sat up straight, yawning and stretching widely, and looked dreamily over his apartment. When exactly had he fallen asleep? He remembered lying down in bed earlier to read Dante?s Inferno for a bit, and nothing else. He shrugged nonchalantly and stretched his arms out again, groaning lowly as he did so.

[B]?At least I managed to get a good, long?? [/B]Aleksander?s eyes opened wide at the thought, and he quickly spun around to grab his phone. Eyeing the text message, he quickly checked the time.

[B]?EFF!?[/B] He was at least an hour late to meet with the others. He sprung up out of bed, scrambled to throw back on his clothing, grabbed his fedora, slung on his messenger bag, and then raced out of his room, and out of the door of his apartment, leaving his sister confused on the couch. He made a quick mental note to send her a text when he was finally situated so she wouldn?t?[I]ah, who am I kidding?[/I] He thought amusedly. They had been living together just the two of them for a year now, and she was more than used to Aleksander spontaneously leaving to ?run errands?. Aleksander broke from his thought so he could check his watch. He grimaced slightly and increased his speed.

[B]?Eff, eff, eff, eff, eff??[/B] He had never been this late to a meeting before, and at this rate he would probably arrive later than Emily, and that would not fly with Nick. Not one bit. It was probably twice as unacceptable given that Aleksander lived only a couple of minutes away from their ?gathering place?. He rounded a corner sharply, flailing his arms wildly to maintain balance, and then stopped abruptly outside of Nick?s house. The door was already open so he simply walked in, hoping not to make a big scene. Luckily, everyone seemed to be focused on Sesilia and whatever she was doing. Aleksander stepped forward and addressed Sesilia amiably.

[B]?Hey Ses, whatcha??[/B] He cocked his head in confusion when he noticed the black cat eating food in front of her. She looked up at Aleksander and smiled, scratching that cat?s head simultaneously.

[B]?This little guy is hungry. Aren?t you??[/B] The cat looked up at them both with a somewhat friendly gaze.

[I]Indeed I was. Thank you.[/I] Aleksander started backwards, startled to receive a response. He looked at the others curiously, his smile growing wider with amazement.

[B]?Would someone care to explain Thackery Binx here??[/B][/FONT]

[SIZE=1][B]"Quit making fun of Salem, he might scratch you.[/B]" Matt interjected, as he arose from his seat in the corner, closing his laptop in the process, [B]?If he turns out to be a demon it might hurt too?
[/B]
The black cat looked directly at Matt,[FONT=Times New Roman][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][I]I have no idea what you mean by calling me Salem, but I do know sarcasm when I hear it?over 600 years and I still don?t care for it. [/I][/FONT][/B][/FONT]
The cat released its gaze, [FONT=Comic Sans MS][B][I]I would like everyone to know my name is Michael.[/I][/B][/FONT]The group nodded in acknowledgment, some looked uncertain at the cat, but like Matt most of the room had seen far stranger than a talking cat. [FONT=Comic Sans MS][B][I]I am also not a demon and am hear because of most of our goals are the same.[/I][/B][/FONT]

[B]?I think it is best to prove you are who you claim to be. If you are indeed 600 hundred years old, could you tell me the name of the king of England when you were in your body?? [/B]

Michael sat down in a position that resembled a sphinx,[FONT=Comic Sans MS][I][B] It is hard to recall much from that far back? but? Henry? Henry the fourth.[/B][/I][/FONT]

[B]?Indeed, unless you know quite a bit of English history by heart we can assume you are not lying, but I order to completely believe you I would like one more thing??[/B] Matt sat down, legs crossed, [B]?let me pet you.?
[/B]
Michael?s head tilted but reluctantly approached Matt. [FONT=Comic Sans MS][B][I]I don?t see how this proves anything.[/I][/B][/FONT] Matt lifted his hand and gently stroked the fur on Michael?s head. His eyes grew pale as his mind slipped back in time. Only three seconds passed and his eyes returned to their normal clear blue.

[B]?I can see the past of what I touch, though I could only follow the life of the cat you possessed so I don?t know anything about your life in the other realm, I did see the possession take place, this rules out the possibility of a demon or any shape shifter. Anyways, my name is Matt Venon, and you have definitely come to the right place.?

[/B][/SIZE]

Ryan and Lucas showed up, though they never made excuses.

Ryan grasped Lucas' sleeve, and Lucas turned to find his brother looking distant, as if looking beyond reality."Lucas... there's something here."

Tuning into the vibes he was getting, Lucas sensed it as well. "It's.... not violent, is it?"

"No. I don't think so."

"So let's not worry about it. Come on." Lucas knew very well what was going on, but dismissed the feeling he had.

Walking in, they met with the others, greeted with a smile. "You're later than everyone else."

"Sorry, we found a few new books we wanted to check out of the library." Lucas pulled the picture book of the newly taken photographs of the [I]Titanic[/I]. The others snorted in derisive laughter, and Matt spoke. "The [I]Titanic[/I] again?"

Ryan pointed his finger at Matt. "And? You know we're fascinated by it. One of the world's biggest disasters, and yet no one seems to know about the ghost stories surrounding it."

Lucas looked over, at a black cat stretching. Instantly, He knew it was no ordinary kitty, but said nothing. Ryan was now looking over to the cat as well, and motioning it to come to him. "Here, kitty kitty kitty..."

"Ryan.... something's off about that cat..." Lucas looked on, and the cat eyeballed him. [I]How intuitive. I'm impressed.[/I]

Lucas snorted. "I see... a possession of sorts. And that cat was what was available?"

[I]You're one to talk.[/I] The cat began licking its paws and then washing itself, all the while keeping an eye on the twins. Lucas and Ryan only laughed in response.

"Anyway, shall we get started?" Lucas asked, sitting down on the floor.

Dante watched the cat, frowning, then he leaned down to Nick, wispering, "I hate cats, you know that? Can't stand the little bastards." He let out a sigh then eyed the cat as he sat down, the whole time, thinking of the best way to get away from the creature.

[I]I know what you are, wizard. Don't worry, I wont do anything to harm you.[/I] Michael let out a yawn, then streatched, then jumped up on the couch, lieing down on the back of it.

"Yeah, yeah, everyone here knows what I am, cat. Don't worry, the same is in reverse, for the time bein'. Jus' don't bother me too much, and we should be fine." Dante scratched the back of his head, letting out yet another sigh. "Why couldn't it have been a dog or somethin'? Sheesh." He glanced around the room, then smiled to himeslf.

"What are you smiling at?" Emily leaned over, looking at him.

"Huh? Oh, that you kids dont ever cease to amaze me. I need to make a youth potion or something." He let out a humph as he turned to Nick. "So, fearless leader, whats on the plate for today?"

• 2 weeks later...
[I'll post if someone gives me directions... It's PWNED's story so if he tells me where he wants it to go, I'd be happy to oblige if it meant we could keep this going. The only reason I've waited is because I wanted to see if he'd nudge us in the direction he wanted.]

[I think that this thread might be over...PWNED hasn't posted since it opened and it has been a long time now. its a shame since it was just starting but there is nothing we can do about it.]