Orcus Posted May 19, 2010 Posted May 19, 2010 [quote name='CaNz']i know exactly what i am doing for this performance as well as any others unless i am asked specificly to participate (and i doubt i will be since i got a tv for a head. I will film them... but i wont be helping out with them... so dont bother thinking up a role for me... its probablly too difficult and i dont feel like writing about dramas (i kinda hated that class) P.S. I can still speak for myself The 10th... not like i gotta bad internet connection too![/QUOTE] [FONT="Book Antiqua"]Haha, alright, my apology CaNz. I was just trying to look out for you, my square headed friend, and I forgot you had the internet more readily available than Alaska. I was totally going to say you could be the mirror... Until you said you don't want to go anywhere near the stage and I realized that I was thinking of Sleeping Beauty also.[/FONT]
CaNz Posted May 20, 2010 Posted May 20, 2010 no worries... just wanted to make sure people didn't waist their time on me... i don't want them to think its their fault i am not participating... the blame should go entirely to Mrs. Strong.
ExcelExcel Posted May 21, 2010 Posted May 21, 2010 Mrs. Strong? *hides from the evident power of this mystery woman* Inu will be on later, he's been blasted with more bad news.
ExcelExcel Posted May 22, 2010 Posted May 22, 2010 *shakes her groove thang to aid in erasing the memory*
Lilt Posted May 25, 2010 Posted May 25, 2010 I hope Inu is okay. I will post as soon as we hear from him.
Inuyasha Fandom Posted June 1, 2010 Author Posted June 1, 2010 I return ladies and gentlemen. Let's have a Tea Party!
CaNz Posted June 2, 2010 Posted June 2, 2010 i refuse... tea is serious business and i will not let you yahoos make a mockery of such a beautiful beverage.
Lilt Posted June 3, 2010 Posted June 3, 2010 [b]I'm feeling a bit under the weather. However, when I find out what part I can possibly play in Cinderella, I'll try to get a post in, Inu. So any spots in the story that need to be filled?[/b]
Draco Posted June 18, 2010 Posted June 18, 2010 Where is everybody? Its been almost 2-3 weeks since the board went back up and nobody has replied to anything
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now