OtakuBoards

Scrapmetal Circus: Revamped

Inuyasha Fandom

[quote name='CaNz']i know exactly what i am doing for this performance as well as any others unless i am asked specificly to participate (and i doubt i will be since i got a tv for a head.

I will film them... but i wont be helping out with them... so dont bother thinking up a role for me... its probablly too difficult and i dont feel like writing about dramas (i kinda hated that class)

P.S. I can still speak for myself The 10th... not like i gotta bad internet connection too![/QUOTE]

[FONT="Book Antiqua"]Haha, alright, my apology CaNz. I was just trying to look out for you, my square headed friend, and I forgot you had the internet more readily available than Alaska.

I was totally going to say you could be the mirror... Until you said you don't want to go anywhere near the stage and I realized that I was thinking of Sleeping Beauty also.[/FONT]

no worries... just wanted to make sure people didn't waist their time on me... i don't want them to think its their fault i am not participating... the blame should go entirely to Mrs. Strong.

[b]I'm feeling a bit under the weather. :(

However, when I find out what part I can possibly play in Cinderella, I'll try to get a post in, Inu. So any spots in the story that need to be filled?[/b]

• 3 weeks later...